1. New year new stuff: Seeing as how it's been over 2 years since they launched the new 52, not only did DC replace most of the bad series with good ones, and finally get a good grip on there new universe, but most of the hate finally stopped.
2. Forever Evil: Finally a big event from DC after so long, and what an awesome one it is, it reminds us of how many amazing villains DC has, it also gives us Bane fighting every criminal & psychopath in Gotham, The Rouges fighting villains from lots of different heroes, and many other great things. It will also bring us great change in the DC universe after it ends.
3. Forever Evil Aftermath: As I just said Forever Evil will give us great change, & great stories we will get FE: Aftermath Batman vs Bain, Forever Evil Stars, seeing how nightwing deal with his identity being born, new heroes Justice League & many other changes
4. April: Ah April it brings news of great promises, Unless DC pools an awful April Fools joke un us, April might be one of the best months to be a DC fan, with all the FE: Aftermath & some great ongoing series like: Sinestro, Justice League United, Justice League Canada, Young Justice ( or in other words more focus ongoing heroes the ones we have seen & the ones that have not shown up yet, hopefully this also means the Teen Titans get a better writer ) & the one comic I know you all wanted Aquaman & The Others
5: One Shots: So far we know of 3 one shots, and the one shots so far are a bit more Female focused, which is nice of DC to finally do, We will Get an Amanda Waller One Shot, a One shot for Jokers Daughter ( Maybe they will actually makes us like her in the end ), and something I know all of you are waiting for. A Lois Lane One Shot with amazing art, a great writer and can possibly lead into an ongoing series.
6: Weekly Comics & New Event: Let's also not forget taht Batman Eternal will replace TDK, and when that goes from a weekly into a monthly comic we will get Future End as a weekly comics & done by amazing writers like Lemire Azzarello & other great writers & artist. PLus it will lead into a new september gimmick where we get 52 tittles about what our heroes and there universe will look like in 5 years.
What do you think, will this year be as great as it looks?
Also here are some of my wishes:
1. Another cosmic/galaxy/universe/space comic that is not a part of the green lantern universe, 6 is more than enough
2. No more freaking "new" robins, just bring Damian & Talia back with the Lazarus pit already
3. Lois actually succeeding in getting her own comic & maybe Steel getting his own as well
4. Aquamans "Rise Of The Seven Seas" to happen before August
5. Scott Lobdel & Ann Nocenti getting their asses out of DC
6. Superboy getting some respect from DC
7. Cassandra Cain showing up ( I mean come on, this one is so easy, the can even say that she is with Batman Inc. and working in China & that she was the 2nd batgirl during the time Barbara quit being batgirl & during the time she was in a wheelchair )
8. Wally & Donna showing up
9. The Question Getting a comic
10. Andrew Bennet & Animal Man showing up even if there comics have/will end, it would also be nice if the Demon Knights could appear as well seeing as how their title has also finished ( and was not canceled ), maybe they could join the JLD and make it even stronger, or just make their own magic team, let's face it the magical part of DC is the best part of DC :)