For me it's a tie between Scarecrow and Harley Quinn
@batmannflash: My top 10:
1. The Scarecrow- Reminds me of myself if I were to go evil. I pretty tall and skinny. Some would say I am a book worm as well. Also I look the spooky look of him. The character also helped got me into comics.
2. Harley Quinn- Scarecrow might've helped me get into got comics, but it was when I found out about this character I wanted to get into comics. I love the craziness of the character and her sympathetic past. I am even where a Harley Quinn t-shirt as I type this!
3. Mr. Mind- Just the idea of a evil worm that goes up against the World's Mightiest Mortal is pretty funny and I love the goofy DC characters. Also I find it funny that at one point even Hitler was under control of this worm.
4. The Joker- He's crazy and a fun character to read. The guy evil!
5. Captain Cold- I like how this villain has morals. Kinda funny.
6. Lex Luthor- I like how a common man with great knowledge is the main adversary of one of the strongest heroes around.
7. Man-Bat- He is just a fun, interesting character. He is also really fun to draw.
8. Black Manta- This guy is pure evil and insane. Only to be matched with the Joker! He killed Aquababy. With killing Aquababy, Black Manta changed the ton of the DCU a bit.
9. The Riddler- I like the idea of how he mainly just wants to match wits with Batman. He is also pretty fun to read.
10. Poison Ivy or Metallo- Some days it Poison Ivy because I love the relationship with Harley and how she is one of the only Gotham City Sirens that I really thing is evil. Metallo is hear because I loved his old designs. New 52 is kinda making me not like John Corben anymore which is why Ivy is begining to grow on me.
4. Black Adam
5. Killer Frost
8. Mr. Freeze
There are other "villains" that would be on this list but I don't necessarily consider them villains. For example, Atrocitus and Harley Quinn.
I like 'em crazy! More nuts, the better.
1. Joker- Always the best! Even crazier now, I didn't know that was possible.
2. Harley Quinn- I ADORE her!
3. Poison Ivy- Not nuts, just terribly cool
4. Riddler- Smart, his stories take you on a ride
5. Scarecrow- Skinny little freak, I love him
6. Talia Al Ghul- insane, brilliant, ultra- powerful woman who actually wears clothes? Yes, please!
7. Mr. Freeze- I like Snyder's take, obsessed with a chick just because she's frozen? He has issues...
8. The Ventriloquist- new 52, just insane. I'm a little bit actually afraid of her...I'll admit it, I'm not ashamed.
9. Copperhead - just based on that one little preview from Arkham Origins, I think she's fantastic. Just snaking around Batman like that, love it!
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment