• 74 results
#51 Posted by herrweis (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Terrific or Steel

#52 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

i gave this some thought, Ideal hero & money people connect those dots and say Tony and Wayne, however I think Spider-Man is more like Batman because they both are driven by a death in the family. And Tony is driven by money, so for that I think DC's Iron Man isnt a man in a suit or a inventor rather its The Flash, here is why.. same colors and they both like to show off what their good at.

#53 Posted by Dredeuced (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabidwolfdog: Barry isn't much of a show off.

Wally used to be, though.

#54 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

a combonation of batman and cyborg

#55 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

dc also has the atomic knights.

#56 Edited by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: thats why Wallys the better Flash

* I just thought of another thing they both surround themselves with electricity , Flash and Iron Man

#57 Posted by utkanflash (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Personality like Oliver Queen and Lex Luthor but style look like a Steel and Cyborg.... and Batman and Iron-Man most difference persons ı guess they are not in the same page

#58 Posted by Batmanikk (78 posts) - - Show Bio

See I don't see Lex Luthor as an Iron Man type character at all . To be honest I find him similar to Thor for reasons I can't explain xD

#59 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor

Cyborg

Steel

Take your pick!

#60 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what you mean. If you're talking rich, industrialist superhero, then Batman, Green Arrow, etc all work. If you're asking about super-armor types, then Hardware, Rocket Red, etc work.

#61 Posted by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or Lex Luthor

#62 Posted by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, you are all wrong. The correct answer is, an alternate universe where Ted Kord figured out how to use and modify the Blue Beetle scarab.

#64 Posted by Frobin (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Tony Stark is Marvel's Lex Luthor ... at least Tony Stark was Marvel's Lex Luthor back then during Civil War and as long as he hunted down his own friends.

DC's Iron Man / Tony Stark is Batman / Bruce Wayne in my opinion ... the characters has more in common than for example Iron Man and Steel (though Steel was in terms of technology based powers his DC equivalent in JLA back then) or Cyborg (who is now some sort of technology based DCnU equivalent ... but even more powerful and more human-technology cross-linked than Iron Man with Extremis).

By the way: The Marvel equivalent of Batman in my opinion is not Tony Stark ... but Black Panther.

#65 Posted by ChiSoxRox (235 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it, I'm focusing on Tony Stark being a playboy billionaire using his financial resources and drives to create more elaborate ways of striking back at crime as a vigilante, wrestling with his own insecurities. So I see a strong Bruce Wayne-Tony Stark parallel.

#66 Posted by Mr_Holmes (49 posts) - - Show Bio

If you put Steel and Lex Luthor on two sides of a spectrum, Tony Stark would fall in somewhere in between. He's more hedonistic and less noble than JHI, but obviously not evil like Lex.

Cyborg I believe is the one DC is trying to push in the wake of Iron Man becoming massively successful.

#67 Posted by novi_homines (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt STEEL's origin story just a copy of Iron Man? Weapon's designer learns his weapons are being used by bad guys for evil so builds flying armor suit to stop those bad guys.

#69 Edited by MarvelFanBoy01 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I can see where people are coming from by saying Lex Luthor, I would have to say Batman, purely because he's the rich guy who uses his money to allow himself to fight crime, even if it is on a smaller scale than Iron Man, as Bats only keeps Gotham safe for the most part.

#70 Posted by RustyRoy (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Fox.

#71 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Steel or Lex.. These two are who I'd consider most Tony Starky... Lex is the greed extremem while Steel is the hard working, for the people extreme

#72 Posted by songoku1 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

The marvel version of batman is black panther

#73 Edited by ScottishWarlord (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Personality wise I would say Hal Jordan

#74 Edited by Doctor_Whovian (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Lex or Bruce. Those are the closest two, by far.

#75 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel, Cyborg, or Lex Luthor