• 57 results
#51 Posted by raythelion (191 posts) - - Show Bio

All star Western is one of my favorite.

#52 Posted by aquahawk (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman (My personal favorite), Animal Man, All Star Western, Batman (Snyder's got some interesting stuff going on right now), The Flash, and Wonder Woman.

#53 Posted by HeckTate (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Animal Man - the artwork alone makes it worth buying, the writing is a bonus)

2) Justice League Dark - great cast of misfit "Superheroes" Just try to ignore how stupid Zatana's backwards magic is.

3) Batman Inc - Just ended, great story that takes the Batman places you would never have expected.

4) Constantine - Still a fairly new title, but it's John Constantine, the most hated "hero" of the DC universe. This title is dark, gritty, and humorous in places.

5) GL New Guardians - Because of Kyle Rayner. As much as I like Hal Jordan, Kyle is my new favorite Lantern. (Also worth checking out is the Wrath of the First Lantern event, which is a crossover between the various GL titles)

6) Batman Detective Comics - All the way through the Court of Owls event, quality drops off significantly after that imo

7) Batman - The Death of the Family event across all Batman titles. GREAT event.

8) Injustice - I like just because it shows a much more human (mortal?) Superman. Here's a Superman who actually has moral quandaries. Truth, justice, and the American way go right out the window. This is fascist Superman doing what he needs to to make the world a better place. At least that's how he sees it.

#54 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Man

Batwoman

everything else sucks.

#55 Posted by 2cool4fun (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

@mpierce2690:

Wow did green arrow really change that much in people`s hearts since the change the creative team? I still remember when they used to bash on the series and call it one of the top 5 worst series of the new 52.

#56 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@2cool4fun: it seriously has.

My list in no particular order

-Green Lantern New Guardians (phenomenal concepts, art and characters)

-Green Lantern (just great in general, winding down now but may still be amazing)

-Dial H (honestly just incredible flat-out)

-Justice League Dark (misfit heroes)

-Constantine (always)

-Batman Inc/Detective Comics

#57 Posted by Saapth89 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Batman Inc./JL/Swamp Thing/GL the first ones that come to mind.

#58 Posted by Smallville2106 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics, Superman Unchained, Batman/Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Detective Comics are all great and well worth reading.

#59 Edited by Jasoninthewoods (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Batman ,and Justice League.