Which DC Movie are you most excited for?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deathstroke52

For all of the upcoming movies that they released, which movie are you most pumped for?

Mine would have to be Justice League pt1. I have always wanted to see a JL live action, on the big screen and now it will finally happen! :D

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would say Flash. But the casting just ruined it.

Beata

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deathstroke52

Beata

Yeah, I do not see Ezra as the Flash

@xwraith said:

Me too. :)

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

I'm most excited for Wonder Woman, and I'm glad to see it coming before Justice League. That's the perfect place for it imo.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of now none. Until I see some footage or DC/WB puts out a movie in their DCCU that I really enjoy it's hard to get excited for the unknown. There is also the case of the casting where there are some odd choices in there. Once a proper trailer hits for BvS that's when I'll start getting excited or not. I am happy they're giving other heroes a chance though, and I really wanted a Flash movie but I haven't seen anything with Erza in it to even remotely judge the actor.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Mmm...Suicide Squad if it's done properly (less New 52 influence, more John Ostrander). Wonder Woman if it borrows heavily from Azzarello's run.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@feartheliving: Dude honestly. Every post you make is either praising Marvel or giving some sort of back-handed compliment (at best) to DC. Enough all ready, we get it.

No offense, but I seriously know everything you are going to say anytime a post appears before I even read it.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FearTheLiving

@fallschirmjager said:

@feartheliving: Dude honestly. Every post you make is either praising Marvel or giving some sort of back-handed compliment to DC. Enough all ready, we get it.

No offense, but I seriously know everything you are going to say anytime a post appears before I even read it.

You mad? Seriously back off I didn't say anything bad about DC in that post if you can't handle someone not praising every thing DC does then you shouldn't be on the forums. I didn't care for Man of Steel that's a fact, I never once tried to hide that, stop trying to insinuate I'm some sort of brainless fanboy.

That being said even if I were and I hated all things DC I have the right to say them so shove off. (Just like anyone)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@feartheliving said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@feartheliving: Dude honestly. Every post you make is either praising Marvel or giving some sort of back-handed compliment to DC. Enough all ready, we get it.

You mad? Seriously back off I didn't say anything bad about DC in that post if you can't handle someone not praising every thing DC does then you shouldn't be on the forums. I didn't care for Man of Steel that's a fact, I never once tried to hide that, stop trying to insinuate I'm some sort of brainless fanboy.

That being said even if I were and I hated all things DC I have the right to say them so shove off. (Just like anyone)

I'm not mad, I'm just letting you know your posts are extremely predictable to the point of being a broken record.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Suicide Squad and Aquaman for me. I would say Flash, but that casting choice is... horrendous to put it nicely.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FearTheLiving

@fallschirmjager said:

@feartheliving said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I'm not mad, I'm just letting you know your posts are extremely predictable to the point of not even needing to post if you're not going to post an original thought.

My thoughts are predictable because I post them (when you have multiple topics with similar subjects it's not hard to repeat oneself), perhaps wait until and actual change to occur (like something I can actually see) then you'll see my thoughts turn into something new. I'm sorry you expect me to flip flop with my opinions like I'm bipolar or something, but when there is nothing new shown chances are I'll have the same opinion until something is. Right now your just coming off as a dick that wants to start an argument, I mean it's like asking someone everyday what their favorite ice cream is then getting upset when they continually say chocolate.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

For some reason Green Lantern. Wonder Woman has me very excited too.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wonder Woman

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By patrat18

JL

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman v. Superman.

Besides that - nothing else. I don't care about the others.

- TAS

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman; I was sitting with some friends while watching The Flash, and we got to the topic of the new movies, and I was a bit saddened at their view on Aquaman. The only upside will be that I hope I'm still friends with these guys after college so that I can be their when AC blows their minds back to the stone age in 2018.
(I'm an optimist. Sue me.)

That aside, I'm looking forward to the Man of Steel II film most.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By MakkyD

I'd wait until more info before choosing, since teasers, interviews and such could either blow my mind or ruin my expectation for a film *cough* Antman *cough*

In answer or the question: BvS since I'm impatient and the DKR suit is awesome.

Edit: Plus, it'd be worth it to see people who are used to Nolan's Batman react to him fighting Superman with an exoskeleton.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide Squad has the potential to be better than Winter Soldier.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Definitely Aquaman

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Probably gotta be Aquaman for me.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Batman V Superman (Aquaman is a close second)

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Aquaman; I was sitting with some friends while watching The Flash, and we got to the topic of the new movies, and I was a bit saddened at their view on Aquaman. The only upside will be that I hope I'm still friends with these guys after college so that I can be their when AC blows their minds back to the stone age in 2018.

(I'm an optimist. Sue me.)

That aside, I'm looking forward to the Man of Steel II film most.

LOL, I'm with you man

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be Aquaman and Justice League. I'm anxious to see what threat is large enough that there's two parts to Justice League and what storyline they go with Aquaman.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Captain13
Green Lantern
Green Lantern

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, Justice League and Suicide Squad.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deathstroke52: Wonder Woman and Shazam I really want to see how the handle magic in the DCCU

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS>>JL1>>Suicide Squad>Shazam.

Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW and hawkgirl

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBlondeGod

Beata

I agree, disappointment rushed in.

@xwraith said:

I agree but plus the GL Reboot and the JL movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

WW. She's probably the most iconic character that hasn't appeared in a live action movie.

Suicide Squad should be good too.

kipper34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most excited for to least excited for

1. Justice League Part 1: It's the freaking Justice League

2. BvS: Obvious

3.JL 2: see 1

4. Wonder Woman: Finally get to see a WW movie and I like Gal Gadot

5. GL: I'd like to see a good GL movie

6. Aquaman: could be visually great underwater and Jason Mamoa

7. Suicide Squad: A-list actors and something different. Plus great storyline.

8. Shazam: Shazam's not my favourite character but I still love him.

9. Cyborg: Not sure what they're going to do with it. And don't know about Ray Fisher.

10. The Flash: Just because of the TV show

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

You don't even seem to like DC so why go to the DC forum? Why do you spend so much time talking about things you don't like? I personally think the new Fantastic Four movie is going to be crap but most people wouldn't know about that. Why? Because I don't constantly talk about things I don't like, I rather discuss movies I AM looking forward to than one's I think will suck. Tbh you just seem to really enjoy bashing DC it seems you enjoy bashing DC more than praising Marvel. Of course like you said if you wanna bash DC a lot you can but don't be surprised when DC fans in a DC forum call you out on it.

Anyway I'm most looking forward to Flash , Aquaman, GL and the Suicide Squad.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FearTheLiving

@jack_donaghy: Yeah I enjoy bashing DC that's why I call out bait threads against the company all the time. I call out things I don't like when a topics asks it I very rarely bring up anything DC related if the topic doesn't call for it. Not to mention I don't even bash them, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night bro if you want to right me off as a Marvel fanboy go ahead I honestly couldn't care less. (I could easily name quite a few people who feel a lot stronger towards each company but I usually take your advice and don't feel the need to comment on them, unless of course they're intentionally trying to get a rise out of the forums through multiple topics they create for that soul purpose.)

Though I am so flattered that you guys feel so strongly about my opinion to try and call me out on it though, really hits me in the feels.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sandman

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: While I don't agree with you on MoS, I respect your opinion.

As for me? Damn near everything to some level has me hyped. I'm one of the few who liked the old G.L movie for what it was and I am chomping at the bit for another run with Hal.

Also. I want a Hawkman movie, damnit.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for me? Damn near everything to some level has me hyped. I'm one of the few who liked the old G.L movie for what it was and I am chomping at the bit for another run with Hal.

As do I with yours. If everyone has the same opinion or they don't share the negative ones there's little point to even visiting a forum as it's the opposite of opinions that are a big part of sparking discussions.

Wubbzinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am most excited for BvS mainly because the rest of the lineup really relies of the success and the quality of this film. Also, the leaked footage from earlier this year looked awesome!

Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all of the upcoming movies that they released, which movie are you most pumped for?

Mine would have to be Justice League pt1. I have always wanted to see a JL live action, on the big screen and now it will finally happen! :D

C'mon...dis wud hv bn betta with a poll.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

B v.S, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Cyborg.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ScouterV

As do I...but I'm probably the only person who wants Nicolas Cage to be the star...

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Aquaman or Shazam.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM v SM, Justice League, Wonder Woman, MOS 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Wonder Woman.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@risingbean said:

stuff and...

As do I...but I'm probably the only person who wants Nicolas Cage to be the star...

Yeah, I can't say I'm itching at the bit for Cage to touch anything serious.