#1 Edited by Jayce1495 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

At the end of Justice League Dark #22 the Outsider says he has a mole inside the Justice League. Who do you think that could be? Thought this could be a fun discussion while we wait for the next issue.

#2 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

batman,catwoman,element woman,and green arrow are my suspect

#3 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, cause he has to be on all teams.

#4 Edited by Jayce1495 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayce1495: cause he look funny also he's on the forever evil cover

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayce1495: Black Orchid..she's the only character that the member doesn't know well and she's a shape-shifter,which means she could be Clayface in disguise.

#7 Edited by Jayce1495 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Very interesting. I actually haven't read any of the Justice League Dark issues up until this one so don't know anything about whats going on there.

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayce1495: Why you aren't reading it?? Is one fo the most worthy New 52 books!!! :)

#9 Posted by Flaming_Weasel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

why did I have to be Brazilian and have to wait 10 months to the Trinity War!!??!! Thats so sad

#10 Posted by DTSLanternCorps (240 posts) - - Show Bio

The mole is obviously Wolverine.

#11 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman

#12 Edited by The Stegman (24644 posts) - - Show Bio

So many moles! First Atom, now this!

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

It's getting ridiculous,too many moles.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has been replaced by Ultraman.

I'm also betting that the various leagues will fight Amazo in the Trinity War finale.

#15 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Light

#16 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey said:

Dr. Light

Or Amanda Waller.

#17 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Jericho... He's back and going back and forth between the member, possessing each of them randomly!

#18 Posted by jpsw123 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

This may sound crazy but I think it's: Superman. Or rather someone posing as Superman.Think about it. Why does Superman kill Dr. Light? Because he's not Superman, he's Ultraman posing as Superman. They just announced that the Crime Syndicate of America are the villains behind the Secret Society, so maybe it's Ultraman going undercover. (Note this is a pretty ridiculous theory and in all likelihood not true)

#19 Posted by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by deathmedal (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be batman... since DC HAS to put him in EVERY comic. because he is on the cover with the villains for forever evil....I could see him double agenting to see what the bad guys are up to. possibly offering up kryptonite as proof he's on their side. remember that happened.

#21 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpsw123 said:

This may sound crazy but I think it's: Superman. Or rather someone posing as Superman.Think about it. Why does Superman kill Dr. Light? Because he's not Superman, he's Ultraman posing as Superman. They just announced that the Crime Syndicate of America are the villains behind the Secret Society, so maybe it's Ultraman going undercover. (Note this is a pretty ridiculous theory and in all likelihood not true)

Its probably this.

However I'm still crossing my fingers for it to be Cyborg.

#22 Posted by Denam_Pavel (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Element Woman seems the most disposable character. Cyborg might be comprimised in some way though.

#23 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Is batman even 'batman' (bruce wayne) in the current trinity war story? His cowl's still on tight... lol i don't know. I'm just guessing =P

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

why did I have to be Brazilian and have to wait 10 months to the Trinity War!!??!! Thats so sad

I'm bazilian and I download the issues.

#25 Posted by lolzstastic (214 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Amaryllis (73 posts) - - Show Bio