Thoughts on the New 52 endings of the 4 lantern books.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Green Lantern: I think it opens the door for something big, and can't wait to see what they'll do after the New 52 ends.

Green Lantern Corps: It was okay, nothing special tho. i am happy he is using the Violate ring so well, wonder if John be using it lots in Lost Army.

Green Lantern New Guardians: I loved the the fight, but I don't like the fact that there are multiple white lanterns running around now, kind of makes the whole "white lantern thing" not seem like a big deal.

Red Lanterns: These last 3 issues were the most enjoyable of all 4 titles for me, loved it all except the last few pages, kind of liked my Guy more as a red/raging badass, with a badass look. Now he's no longer one, and even shaved & cut his hair :/

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Hopefully with less Lantern books we can see more DC cosmic that are not Lantern related. Isn't Omega Men getting a book? I think that is a good thing.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I dropped all my GL books a long time ago. I got sick of the constant crossovers.... yet I picked up Sinestro. Kinda wish I didn't at times, Godhead sounded cool. The Kyle/Farris thing bugs me. Might pick the new Hal Jordan series post Convergence

KennyQuick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like it. 3 lantern books instead of 5 is nice. I only read GL and Sinestro, the other 2 didnt appeal to me. Was so burned out on the crossovers as well. Lost Army I will check out because I like Bunn's writing.

tristan95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL And sinestro good, another meh

deathfalcon182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Geoff Johns left, sales and quality of the books plummeted. I still kept up with main title and red lanterns, also bought sinestro. I have i hopes for Green Lantern and Lost Armies, I'll buy first arc and if they aren't good than drop them and only buy Sinestro.

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Green Lantern Corps: It was okay, nothing special tho. i am happy he is using the Violate ring so well, wonder if John be using it lots in Lost Army.

That ring sounds painful... =P

@dernman said:

Hopefully with less Lantern books we can see more DC cosmic that are not Lantern related. Isn't Omega Men getting a book? I think that is a good thing.

That's right. I agree w/ the idea of consolidating the line, too, to give it more focus. Quality over quantity in this case, hopefully.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

I'm excited because now maybe Green Lantern will be easy to follow.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it sucks. i liked all the titles.