#1 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

discluding the the New 52 Flash, I need to know what some of you consider to be the best Flash story you've ever read, or give me few of your favorite stories.

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@jamdamage: Flashpoint is my favorite Flash story. Flash: Rebirth, Dastardly Death of the Rogues, and Rogues Revenge are great stories too (excluding New 52). But Flashpoint has to be my favorite!

#3 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read that many Flash stories but I'll go with Flash #173.

#4 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

And to add: Rogue War, The Fastest Man Alive series (13 issues)

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, The Flash #55 War of the Gods tie in was a really fun read.

#6 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashpoint is probably my favorite Flash story.

#7 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! I got a lot recommendations. Thanx everyone. Except for who ever recommended Flash Point. I hated that story. I loved Kuber's art, but who doesn't? I do LOVE the animated feature. Dark Knight Returns has placed in my heart for it because of how well they did it. The add on were great when it came to the fights. ALL THE FIGHTS. The fight with Superman was a bit much, but still. The movie was great. Wish they did the narraration like Year One (which is third after Flash Point). I loved The Flash Point film. I didn't get all fanboy on the changes, and I think it made Wonder Woman and Aquaman look that much more badass. After watching the movie 3 times, I went back and read Flash Point in case I had a different feeling, but no. It still sucks. I keep thinking how it was going to be DC's version of Age of Apocalypse and it fell waaay below the margin. Oh well. Great recommendations. Looking forward to reading them all.

#9 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! I got a lot recommendations. Thanx everyone. Except for who ever recommended Flash Point. I hated that story. I loved Kuber's art, but who doesn't? I do LOVE the animated feature. Dark Knight Returns has placed in my heart for it because of how well they did it. The add on were great when it came to the fights. ALL THE FIGHTS. The fight with Superman was a bit much, but still. The movie was great. Wish they did the narraration like Year One (which is third after Flash Point). I loved The Flash Point film. I didn't get all fanboy on the changes, and I think it made Wonder Woman and Aquaman look that much more badass. After watching the movie 3 times, I went back and read Flash Point in case I had a different feeling, but no. It still sucks. I keep thinking how it was going to be DC's version of Age of Apocalypse and it fell waaay below the margin. Oh well. Great recommendations. Looking forward to reading them all.

Flashpoint isn't perfect but I still think it was a great Flash story. Really showed why Barry Allen is such a great guy and hero. Why'd you dislike the comic?

#10 Edited by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash of two worlds, flashpoint, all of mark waid an geoff johns runs, maybe JLA rock of ages

#11 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

I like The Dastardly Death of the Rogues. I do think it is part of Brightest Day though so there are some parts that might not make sense if you haven't read Brightest Day.

#12 Posted by waezi2 (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... "Flash, born to run" maybe?