#1 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, they should! It would be awesome.

#2 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally agree, just make something that explores the entire breadth of the DC Universe.

Begin on earth, maybe an incursion into a Cadmus laboratory where a very nasty discovery is made that changes everything (A Black Lantern Ring along with some Apokolips tech for example). Switch to an urgent meeting on the Watchtower and then a cut-scene showing villains like Joker, Lex, Sinestro, Despero meeting together and hatching some sort of plan to steal those objects.

This could open up arenas like Oa, Apokolips, Metropolis, Gotham, although anywhere would be open season

And of course bring on the characters and cameos...

#3 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: Exactly. Too bad it takes more than ideas to actually MAKE the game:(

#4 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: yeah, if only I had a spare couple of million dollars, THEN the game will be made fwahahahaha....

#5 Posted by ownagepants (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed in fact I am gonna write a letter first I need to find my quill and parchment.

#6 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: Do you in theory need millions of dollars for that? Just a thought, that's all.

@ownagepants: Fancy-pants:)

#7 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: you can never have enough money for this undertaking...it must be perfect and I'll need the rights for the watchmen as well lol..

#8 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: Watchmen. That would be one hell of a special ops. Moore would be pissed. XD

#9 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

And it should of coarse have Power Girl as a character.

#10 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: I would hope to have The Ragman as a playable character, there is just something about him...

#11 Edited by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: One of my favorite magic related charterers.

#12 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: I just want to know where the heck he is in the new 52? The sane place where Wally West is?

#13 Posted by waezi2 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

would love to see this happen!