#1 Posted by GLJedi (46 posts) - - Show Bio

DC needs to bring the WildC.A.T.s into the DCU as a team. I wish Jim Lee had the time to come back to this book. Although I would love to see a decent team run too. What do you think? Should DC have a WildC.A.T.s book again?

#2 Posted by Baron_BJ (120 posts) - - Show Bio

1. That's a really misleading thread title you've got going on there.

2. They should, if only so that all those Wildstorm characters aren't going to waste.

#3 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

@gljedi: The WildC.A.T.S. are spread in several comics.

#4 Posted by GLJedi (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_bj

1. LOL that was the point. :)

2. No kidding. Both Grifter and StormWatch are awful. Waste of good characters.

@matchesmalone21

Yeah I know. They are kind of scattered but I really want them to be a team again. The original team again. (Spartan, Void, Grifter, Zealot, Voodoo, Warblade, Maul, etc.)

#5 Posted by danhimself (22586 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think DC is doing anything with any of the Wildstorm characters right now outside of Stormwatch...which is really sad since one of the reasons of the New 52 was to bring the universes together

#6 Posted by Xalidin8 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and maybe they've pretty much introduced everyone already

#7 Posted by IamTheLaw85 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Voodoo was the only Wildstorm character with a good book. Zealot was butchered sadly.

Id love for the two universes to intergrate more. Maybe Voodoo being used as a JL threat. OTPing here with Cyborg as a love intrest

#8 Posted by tec79 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

With the disappointment that is Storm Watch is definitely not. I was excited to see the book be apart of the New 52 from the start and sas sure wild C.A.T.S would follow, their creator is co-publisher but it probably has been for the best.

#9 Posted by Baron_BJ (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@gljedi: Grifter? That turd got cancelled a while ago now, it's all Stormwatch.

Unfortunately we won't be seeing WildCATS in the form that you like, especially with Warblade being turned evil because Lobdell wasted dozens of characters in that godawful Culling (either by changing them entirely, turning a bunch of them evil and by just killing some), and I'm sure that there's a couple of other heroes from Wildstorm that were just turned evil because... reasons.

#10 Edited by GLJedi (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_bj Yeah it's unfortunate that they butchered the characters. Guess they were afraid people might actually enjoy those characters more than some of the main DC ones. Oh well.

#11 Posted by Catsnlynne (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would bring back Stormwatch the way it was. After they killed off the team and brought in a new team it got terrible. I read the first issue of the new team, and then dropped it. DC took a perfectly good book and ruined it.