#1 Posted by Bezza (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman /Superman film is announced, but better than that for me, it seems very likely we WILL get a Flash film, yippee! Some people will disagree, but a great day to be a comic fan and specifically a DC comic fan!

I've been waiting 20 years for them to do a Flash Film since the TV series was cancelled and hopefully only 3 years to go, so I will get to see him on the big screen before I am 50..!!

#2 Edited by flameboy298 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone keeps talking about a Flash Film but it hasn't even been confirmed...

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (8106 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I can suss out, no one has even talked about it being around. So I guess it's just someone spreading dreams from a website.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem for me with a Flash movie is that I know its going to be Barry. Don't get me wrong I love Barry, he's awesome but if its not Wally I'm going to come into it a bit disappointed regardless of the movie's actual quality.

#5 Posted by FlashKnight (448 posts) - - Show Bio

This. I've been really excited but now I am thinking the rumor may not have been true :(

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32656 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

This. I've been really excited but now I am thinking the rumor may not have been true :(

It was the Hollywood Reporter that first announced The Flash rumour

#7 Edited by FlashKnight (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashknight said:

@flameboy298 said:

It was the Hollywood Reporter that first announced The Flash rumour

I was excited because weren't they the ones that broke World's Finest?

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (10873 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more excited for a Flash movie, finally we'll get to see him on a live action movie, imagine how cool the visual effects will be. Brad Bird for the director of the Flash movie.

#9 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could be cool, Oh no wait it is going to be new 52 versions in these movies...I..I..just can't...

#10 Edited by Bezza (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I may have jumped the gun, but there's no smoke without fire, I'm convinced Flash is coming to the big screen!

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32656 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1192 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Catsnlynne (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to 2 years of people arguing who's better Superman or Batman and why actor (fill in the blank) should play Batman or Superman.

#14 Edited by Outside_85 (8106 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

Ok, I may have jumped the gun, but there's no smoke without fire, I'm convinced Flash is coming to the big screen!

Dry ice, smoke grenade :) Could be the rumor was leaked only to stall anyone that had figured out the Superman/Batman movie.