Nightwing VS Superman (Character wise)

HulkSmash321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

THIS IS NOT ASKING WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT. It is who is the most developed and likable character.

I am pretty new to comic books. I have read lots of MARVEL, and enjoy The Incredible Hulk and X-Men, but I want to get into DC more. I have been told by friends that it is best to start out with one character when you start a new universe, and I am torn between Nightwing and Superman. I want a devoloped character with a personality and is very likable. I understand that a lot of people don't like Superman because he is kind of over-powered, but I read a few issues and really liked them. But I also really liked Nightwing. Out of the two, which do you recommend?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Depends on your taste, but Clark and Dick have had a relationship for as long as Clark and Bruce. Clark even gave him the name Nightwing.

I've never thought of Dick and Clark as having much differing personalities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But for real, Nightwing. Superman can be good too though, but for now, Nightwing would be best since you're just starting.

HulkSmash321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HulkSmash321

Thanks for the help, but I've decided to go with Superman. This is one of those things like flipping a coin where you decide what you really want while it's in the air.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Why not both?