#1 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has been dropping some pretty big bombs lately: Batwoman, Flash AND Aquaman all lost their creative teams (seems that Paul Pelletier isn't leaving Aquaman though) and now Injustice is over?? At least thats what DC's December solicits claim. They also say it's over for now, so I wonder what they have in store next. It would suck if Tom Taylor left the series, that's for sure.

NJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US #12

Written by TOM TAYLOR

Art by MIKE S. MILLER and TOM DERENICK

Cover by MICO SUAYAN

1:10 DC Collectibles photo variant cover

On sale DECEMBER 31 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US

RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST • FINAL ISSUE

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.

FINAL ISSUE—FOR NOW! Will a hero’s sacrifice have been in vain? Batman races against time to synthesize the pill that Luthor created to produce an army of super soldiers. He knows Superman is coming for him, but he has no choice but to try. Don’t miss the shocking turn of events that leads to the next phase of INJUSTICE!

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I see this series continuing is if they make an "Epilogue" issue that ends with Injustice Batman observing the main universe Justice League and bringing them over to his world.

#3 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I see this series continuing is if they make an "Epilogue" issue that ends with Injustice Batman observing the main universe Justice League and bringing them over to his world.

This is pretty much the way I see it, Batman deciding to bring another Justice League.

#4 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think they're planning on making it an actual print series instead of digital first.