If Batman and Wonderwoman got together

• 129 results
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Because Superman was raised as a normal man with a far greater connection to humanity than Batman does, who can barely bring hinself to trust people and not be a control freak. And the Trinity should stay out of each other's pants.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman and Wonder Woman had a daughter then I could see her as Dc's Black Widow. Sexy, dark, dangerous, and powerful.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Givemefreedom

@wdw: Batmans Fighting skills are by far better that then of almost, if not any dc character.

I would think there child would be like Mr Fantastic/reed Richards because of both of them being pretty smart, cause like a scientific hero.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Because the father is smart that doesn't mean the kid will be too.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: True but Waynes seem to have better learning skills, The whole Wayne Family was very smart, full of businessmen and doctors. Plus Diana is smart.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@darkman61288: Still.
The wayne family was normal smart not genius smart. My father is a physicist and my mother a doctor but i am not a genius.
The kid would probably be normal smart except if he obsessed with stuyding like Bruce.

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Joe Kelly and Doug Mahnke should do an Elseworlds book, exploring what if the events of JLA #90 - Perchance... had gone the other way and they had hooked up. Maybe the Huntress from the Birds of Prey television series would have been more well received. Heh.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riot_sqrrl: I agree. I would love to see an Elseworlds were Diana and Bruce had a kid.

Azrael_Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sandman_: I have feeling that might be the direction of the new 52 romance with Superman and Wonder Woman. That their children go bad. It was hinted that Superman and Wonder Woman's romance will destory the world so that could be it.

Maybe that could be something for DC to lead to...and go back to the way things were pre 52

SlayerOFEVIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288: Somehow I feel that Azarello's Wonder Woman has seen worse, her own people for example were rapists and murderers. She can handle it, heck she's confronted Darkseid, now that's an evil dude.

Avatar image for scarlet_spider03
scarlet_spider03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By scarlet_spider03

@utkanflash: I agree with you BM/WW kids would be the superior heir to the Wayne fortunes (Sorry Damian & Terry), i can see a Bruce Wayne,Jr. produced by Bruce & Diana Wayne :)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By Rouflex

Lets create a new character and call it Batwonder/Wonderbat :P.

sabaokun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always viewed this two as star-crossed lovers... they may care for each other in a romantic way but is it necessary for them to push it further when they're fine just the way they are?

But still it's fun to think about it... With Bruce's thing with justice and Diana being the goddess of truth their off-spring might become DC's equivalent to Astraea... and if anyone can fight of evil with a blind fold it would be someone trained by Bats and Wondy...

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Batman and Wonder Woman in the DCAU, so, yeah, I think they should be together. That also frees up Superman to be with Lois Lane. But if we're talking about breeding super heroes to produce a super powered kid, then I'd have to go with the ending to Kingdom Come. Superman and Wonder Woman have a kid, and Batman becomes the godfather, training the kid to fight crime.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Batman and Wonder Woman couldn't have children together.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The New 52 did change the fact that Superman can now have a child with Lois Lane (Superboy in the future). He couldn't in the Pre-52.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really liked how it was in DCAU. Not a full on relationship, just flirting, and making it clear they care for each other. It would be cool to see it be a full on relationship though for a little while.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they had a son they could call him the "Boy Wonder"

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Batman and Wonder Woman couldn't have children together.

yeah they could. Diana isn't alien.

Avatar image for richardvaughan10
RichardVaughan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RichardVaughan10

@delbert: If Bruce and Diana had a child that child would be the most powerful human.

Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Starr

Oh God I hope not.

ElNino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf said:

If she is going to hook up with someone that isnt eventually Superman, then i think it should be Orion (when the new gods return)

This.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick would be better with Diana anyways.

Warhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not into romantic.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the original poster's image sums up pretty well how this relationship would go.

Wonder Woman standing slightly behind Batman with her hands on her shoulder as he stands adamant in the forefront ready to defend her.

When in fact the roles should be completely the opposite.

Loading Video...

Wonder Woman brings up a valid point, Bruce.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The most awefull match up ever, bruce/diana. I like diana with steve and no one else, bruce can continue his loneliness and keep hiding his feelings thinking he ain't human.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bogey said:

Batman would hit the jackpot because she doesn't age at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#80  Edited By Outside_85

I think we have already seen a glimpse of the result of these two having kids:

'Bruce Jr.' is next to her, but I couldn't find a full image. Afterwards they went home for supper.
'Bruce Jr.' is next to her, but I couldn't find a full image. Afterwards they went home for supper.

Asides that, the shortlived romance between them was mildly entertaining in the sense that Diana is probably the only woman that made Bruce nervous enough to bail on her. Plus to me it was much better founded than the current romance with Superman.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asides that, the shortlived romance between them was mildly entertaining in the sense that Diana is probably the only woman that made Bruce nervous enough to bail on her. Plus to me it was much better founded than the current romance with Superman.

That was their kids? I thought that was Wonder Woman.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288: Nope :) They finish that scene off with 'Bruce Jr.' saying something about mother being dissapointed if they got home to a cold supper.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

Where was this from?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Outside_85
PNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the new 52 Grayson and wonder woman would be much better!

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think that would be an awful relationship

PNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rajput_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Rajput_Warrior

Then expect him to be like Damian (with less arrogance) or Terry with money, skills, intellect and maybe superpowers. It could make for a good elseworlds story though. We came so close to seeing such a thing until they brutally killed off Lord Batman.

Also, their future could possibly look like this

MollyHart23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MollyHart23

Y'all do realize Wonder woman's powers aren't genetic right , if she had a kid with Batman all she inherited are the average abilities of the Amazon's, cuz Wonder woman was granted abilities by the gods which aren't genetic and if she had kids with supes it wouldn't be able to.fly or shoot heat vision it basically be Conner off young justice

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if it was the child got the opposite batman strength and Diana brain.. LOSER

daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Why just a son? Someone already told a well written story about the child of Batman and Wonder Woman. It is a daughter. While it is not canon in the DC Universe, it is so good that it is my headcanon. Her name is Elyssa Wayne and her superhero title is Golden Angel. I do think that a daughter would be more likely, since I think that the fact Wonder Woman is from Themyscira, a place with only women and Amazons, she would have a little girl. She is basically a human/Amazon hybrid. A male can't be an Amazon.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Worst pairing ever

ada_do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman and wonder woman had a child they would be one of the strongest hero kids in dc universe and possibly one batman strongest

Kids that bio (damien terry matt and helena) adopted( nightwing red hood red robin cassandra signal ) and pseudo (Barbara spoiler bluebird )

And kid would be great because great combo both parents

Mailwam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: Diana doesn't outsrip Batman in fighting skills. Every time they've fought, he's only been outmatched because she's more powerful. She has only learned from the Amazons and trained sometimes with skilled fighters like Lady Shiva briefly. Sure she may have been called the best melee fighter once by him but like Superman said such things mean little, she's only best because of her power plus incessant training. Her repertoire is still limited. Batman knows so many moves that she won't even have a first guess on how to counter. His mind is always calculating. It's not just physical, but also other methods he thinks of constantly to incapacitate others.

Mailwam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Mailwam

@war07: "Yes SM & WW works out in every universe". SMWW has mostly never worked, it's mostly been a fan service rather than a serious attempt at relationship, that's the biggest issue of it. Even in Kingdom Come, I was weirded out how Supes got attracted to the crazy and murderous Diana. Not to mention how many excuses fanboys make for the couple. Any relationship can work, as long as they allow it to grow organically and not kiss after quickly meeting or simply get together to fulfill a fantasy.

"SM & WW are so similar together." Being similar is not how romances work, they aren't really similar when you scratch the surface. Not against the relationship but you reduce people to a shopping list - "I want someone who's like me or has this trait", rather than someone who understands and loves me.

Diana hasn't ever truly immersed herself in humanity since the Crisis, Clark however is a part of them intricately. Can you expect her to understand his life or work? The answer is a logical no. One's a farm boy simply wanting to make the world by helping out when he can and mostly indirectly inspiring, usually not getting involved in other countries' business until it becomes too much out of control. Can't say the same thing about WW who is an Amazon who's like your big mama.

Clark's mission of truth and justice is accomplished by his own skills and unfettered belief in good, he doesn't try using a lasso on people or coercing them. While Clark will try redeeming people even if it puts lives of his loved ones in danger, Diana at times won't hesitate killing them and I'm not just talking about Max Lord. Supes even spared Joker to save Lois. The only one he consciously killed since Zod in 1988 was Doomsday who always had one thing in his mind - hatred of all life, that too when he was too beaten up himself. He even erected barriers to never kill again since Zod. Diana's been killing since 80s starting with Deimos and the Khunds just to save her friends or end the great threat that gods like Deimos and Ares have wrought.

WW always has a warrior, hates losing (something admitted by herself) and can get gung-ho. She can display a fiery side, Supes on the other hand usually has a calm and collected demeanor in battle. Won't even show any fiery side unless he really has a reason to be pissed off. And the fact is that Superman always works alongside people whether in or out of uniform. That's something rarely seen in Diana.

Not just that she even lashes out or becomes pouty at times in times of personal conflict, like she has with Superman even when he's trying to comfort her during Our Worlds at War for example where he was comforting her for loss of her mother. It when she was in a disturbed state of mind casually dissing his engagement in 1994 (even though Clark had already told her before), Clark even reacted to it - "that bad huh?" Or when she was fighting Medusa and dissed the Bats and Supes for their methods. She's dissed Batman many times, including when he lost control and lashed out at her during Millennium out of grief.

Not to mention how she knocked out everyone and sent the whole League into the asteroid belt to save them during JLA: A League of One, but kicked Batman out because of his contingency plans even though he had valid reasons to make them and not tell the JLA.

All this claim that they should be together because they're alike is nonsense.

Besides the relationship between Bruce and Diana in Justice League cartoons was only meant to be a brief mutual flirtation and having feelings, she wasn't meant to be together with anyone. This was stated by Timm himself. Those who watched Batman Beyond already knew it would go nowhere as Bruce was always going to end up never getting together with anyone. The closest he came was an affair with Barbara while she was already with Dick.

They weren't out of character in Bruce Timm's show, they're not completely based on the comic counterparts asides from the name. Both had mutual feelings and Bruce Timm's Diana was more outgoing in the cartoons. So I don't know what you're trying to get at. SMWW has been done many times, give others a chance now.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By WDW
@mailwam said:

@wdw: Diana doesn't outsrip Batman in fighting skills. Every time they've fought, he's only been outmatched because she's more powerful. She has only learned from the Amazons and trained sometimes with skilled fighters like Lady Shiva briefly. Sure she may have been called the best melee fighter once by him but like Superman said such things mean little, she's only best because of her power plus incessant training. Her repertoire is still limited. Batman knows so many moves that she won't even have a first guess on how to counter. His mind is always calculating. It's not just physical, but also other methods he thinks of constantly to incapacitate others.

You are over estimating Batman and under estimating Amazons. Batman knows he can't take down standard amazons directly. He needs tricks such as this.

No Caption Provided

Mailwam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: Except anyone who has read the comics knows Amazons are much stronger than ordinary men. Artemis isn't at levels of an ordinary human. Nice try.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mailwam said:

@wdw: Except anyone who has read the comics knows Amazons are much stronger than ordinary men. Artemis isn't at levels of an ordinary human. Nice try.

Yes and the Standard "Amazon's strength" comes directly from amazon training. Not from any magic or anything. They all started out regular women and over the years developed training methods which even allowed them to block bullets with there bracelets etc. Batman has not (unlocked) that level of training but it helps that the Amazons are centuries old.

So say what you want but you can't separate an amazon's strength from her ability since it was developed with training and commitment. Wonder Woman has the same training but with DIVINE level strength. but even if she lost all her powers, she is still going to be stronger than Batman.

So believe what you want about batman. I am not here to argue any point.

Mailwam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: No the standard Amazon strength is gifted to them by the gods. All Artemis does in the panel is floor him with one punch in the stomach, that's clearly much above human level.