• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by DELBERT (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking if batman and wonder woman got together and had say a son would it not be the ultimate hero wonder womans powers and batmans skill and intelligence what do you guys think

#2 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@DELBERT:  They would have a daughter, so it could be a Amazon princess as well. She would fly in a dark bat costume in the cold nights her identity would even be secret among her friends in the island. Strength and wisdom all into one! And she would have lots of gadgets!
#3 Edited by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@DELBERT:  Wonder Woman already outstrips Batman in fighting skills and combat and she is also highly intelligent. It's Batman's personality and Genius level Detective skills Wonder Woman does not have. Batman only developed these as a result of his parents being murdered so having a baby with Wonder Woman would not really produce anything special that has not been seen before.
#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW said:
"@DELBERT:  Wonder Woman already outstrips Batman in fighting skills and combat and she is also highly intelligent. It's Batman's personality and Genius level Detective skills Wonder Woman does not have. Batman only developed these as a result of his parents being murdered so having a baby with Wonder Woman would not really produce anything special that has not been seen before. "

Batman educated Tim and Dick, and also was a major influence for Barbara and Stephanie, among many others - All of these came out ok, so even though some fall into the "dark side" I think it's only fair to say Bruce Wayne teachings would have an awesome impact in the kid.  
 
PS - Wonder Woman is stronger, faster and knows ancient fighting, Batman studied with the best and has a much more tactical and technical fighting style than Diana. Batman always fight people of equal or superior ability to his. I think it's not that easy to say she outstrips him! Also he can provide Gadgets!
#5 Posted by warlord1234 (1262 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW said:
"@DELBERT:  Wonder Woman already outstrips Batman in fighting skills and combat and she is also highly intelligent. It's Batman's personality and Genius level Detective skills Wonder Woman does not have. Batman only developed these as a result of his parents being murdered so having a baby with Wonder Woman would not really produce anything special that has not been seen before. "

True Batman intellect was earned not innate.
#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

If she is going to hook up with someone that isnt eventually Superman, then i think it should be Orion (when the new gods return)
#7 Posted by AndyPhifer (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I mean, you're not going to just gain all the skills your parents have. Genetics doesn't work like that. This isn't Pokemon. The kid will be his/her own person. 
Is it still canon that if Wonder Woman has sex she'll become a normal person with no powers of any kind?
#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
@andyphifer:
what? R you saying that would happen if she became pregnent?
#9 Posted by ForgottenZeroes (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they phased that out at the end of the silver age.  

#10 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

I still wish they would.

#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

@DELBERT: why do you assume the son automatically gets Batman's skills and intelligence? I don't think thats guaranteed.

Also WW might break Batman if u know what I mean

#12 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Wonder Woman were a bit of an item for a while in the mid 2000s JLA.

#13 Posted by BlackWind (5640 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is too good for him.

@DEGRAAF said:

If she is going to hook up with someone that isnt eventually Superman, then i think it should be Orion (when the new gods return)

Doubt Orion can handle romance.

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: well i havent been reading WW but it doesnt sounds like Orion and her got off on the right foot either.

#15 Posted by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would hit the jackpot because she doesn't age at all.

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd just be another item in the Bat harem.

Gotta love the progression of Wonder Woman these days.

Woman's icon worships the clouds Superman flies by to end up making a love child with Batman.

Source's say that Selina's litter and Damion the 2nd will no longer get Wayne's inheritance.

"sorry these discussions make me incredibly cynical"

#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16712 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bogey: really? Imagine old gray-haired Bruce Wayne with a cane from Batman Beyond standing next to the immortal Wonder Woman. I won't call that "jackpot".
#18 Posted by BlackWind (5640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Selina, Talia, Diana, Zatanna, Black Canary. Who's next? People just want WonderBat because it'll make Bruce look so much cooler to have sexed the unattainable.

#19 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5952 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: She was already in love with him pre-52, and he didn't even have to have sex with her, he's cool no matter what.

#20 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:
@DELBERT: Wonder Woman already outstrips Batman in fighting skills and combat and she is also highly intelligent. It's Batman's personality and Genius level Detective skills Wonder Woman does not have. Batman only developed these as a result of his parents being murdered so having a baby with Wonder Woman would not really produce anything special that has not been seen before.

batman is more intelligent than wonder woman and batmans fortune would help the child

#21 Posted by Bruxae (12661 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Woman would suit better as a lesbian, therefor no babies please!

Online
#22 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather see wonder woman have children with the Man of Steel!

#23 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't be as powerful as the Kid WW could have with Supes.

#24 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07 said:

I rather see wonder woman have children with the Man of Steel!

LOL. Because that works out in every other universe just fine right?

@sandman_ said:

He wouldn't be as powerful as the Kid WW could have with Supes.

Still not seeing how that would be a GOOD thing

#25 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Well....I never seen an Elseworld where that kid goes bad. I have seen one at least where he has a kid with Lois and he goes psycho.

#26 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: Ah, then I must be mixing up the children. Still doesn't strike me as a particularly bright idea though especially not with nutjobs like Batman and Amanda Waller running around

#27 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: I have feeling that might be the direction of the new 52 romance with Superman and Wonder Woman. That their children go bad. It was hinted that Superman and Wonder Woman's romance will destory the world so that could be it.

#28 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see him with Zatanna than WW.

#29 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOO

#30 Posted by utkanflash (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Their Child rules the World kiddin :D :D I think Zatanna and Selina better match-ups for Bats but....WW and Bat 's own son or daughter would be very special.... and Take all Bat-haters :D

#31 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

His sausage will burst

#32 Edited by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Yes SM & WW works out in every universe.Batman and wonder woman are horrible as a couple.Why a Goddess like wonder woman would fell in love with a street level character like batman?It does'nt make any sense.SM & WW are better and perfect they are both Gods and they fought side by side to bring Truth,Peace and Justice to the world and their children is also going to be perfect.Batman should be with Zatanna they are perfect for each other.

#33 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07 said:

@akindoodle: Yes SM & WW works out in every universe.Batman and wonder woman are horrible as a couple.Why a Goddess like wonder woman would fell in love with a street level character like batman?It does'nt make any sense.SM & WW are better and perfect they are both Gods and they fought side by side to bring Truth,Peace and Justice to the world and their children is also going to be perfect.Batman should be with Zatanna they are perfect for each other.

Wow. Die hard fan I see. Okay, I've given it some thought and SM/WW wouldn't be such a horrible idea... IF IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP. Johns royally screwed it up and I HATE bad writing but I'll be honest, I'm not opposed to the idea. However, it only works in certain universes. In the N52, it doesn't (especially if people keep throwing out the "have kids" thing. That's a scary thought and a horrible thing to do to both. They're still pretty young- 23 and 27). In the fan comic, JL8 (really, check it out. Cutest thing ever) it does. I'm screaming "Go for it Clark!" the entire time.

Batman and Wonder Woman may have worked old universe, definitely did in the animated series (I'm a JL baby) but again not in the N52, he's way too old now and kinda creepy. Batman and Zatanna really seems like the healthiest option for both. I don't know who'd be good with SM (whatever happened to Maxima? Maybe it's time for a new girl?) but Azzarello really seems to be pushing Orion as a close contender in the WW title and guess what? He's a god too and not just an uber powerful Kyrptonian. Besides, who can resist redheads? So Batman and Zatanna, yes(-ish?) but Superman and WW is still a no from me until Johns or some other writer changes my mind and lets it make some sense

#34 Edited by jphulk26 (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@delbert: Id rather Wonder Woman get with Catwoman and I have babies with both of them; now that would turn out very special. For me any way :)

#36 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07 said:

@akindoodle: Yes SM & WW works out in every universe.Batman and wonder woman are horrible as a couple.Why a Goddess like wonder woman would fell in love with a street level character like batman?It does'nt make any sense.SM & WW are better and perfect they are both Gods and they fought side by side to bring Truth,Peace and Justice to the world and their children is also going to be perfect.Batman should be with Zatanna they are perfect for each other.

Wow. Die hard fan I see. Okay, I've given it some thought and SM/WW wouldn't be such a horrible idea... IF IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP. Johns royally screwed it up and I HATE bad writing but I'll be honest, I'm not opposed to the idea. However, it only works in certain universes. In the N52, it doesn't (especially if people keep throwing out the "have kids" thing. That's a scary thought and a horrible thing to do to both. They're still pretty young- 23 and 27). In the fan comic, JL8 (really, check it out. Cutest thing ever) it does. I'm screaming "Go for it Clark!" the entire time.

Batman and Wonder Woman may have worked old universe, definitely did in the animated series (I'm a JL baby) but again not in the N52, he's way too old now and kinda creepy. Batman and Zatanna really seems like the healthiest option for both. I don't know who'd be good with SM (whatever happened to Maxima? Maybe it's time for a new girl?) but Azzarello really seems to be pushing Orion as a close contender in the WW title and guess what? He's a god too and not just an uber powerful Kyrptonian. Besides, who can resist redheads? So Batman and Zatanna, yes(-ish?) but Superman and WW is still a no from me until Johns or some other writer changes my mind and lets it make some sense

In animated series Both Batman and Wonder woman worked out cause both of them are out of character.It would have also worked with superman if Bruce Timm gave it a chance.I really want to Maxima back in the New 52 and also put in love triangle between them.Isnt Orion has a wife called Bekka?Does Azz forget about that.I dont think Azz gonna push this cause he knows Diana is on relationship Kal.

#37 Edited by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07: What about Bekka? If Superman of all people is a bachelor again, I don't see why Orion should stay married. Who knows, maybe he even plans on having an affair if he is (though that doesn't really make sense) or maybe he's just getting around before he settles down. Everyone says Superman should do it before he gets back with Lois (which he almost definitely will), so what's wrong with Orion trying dating? Why would this new, "hip and cool" unmarried status be reserved for only Batman and Superman? Hell, they bring back Ralph Dibney, who knows, he may not be married to Sue either.

Azzarello isn't pushing a relationship with Orion. At least not yet. I meant to say that it looks like he's setting him up as a possible romantic interest not for now but for much later down the line; they're pretty much raising a baby together already. It'll be after whatever happens in Trinity War (it looks like that'll be the end of WW/SM). Orion looks like he's going to become a mainstay in the title anyway

And Batman and WW were not out of character in that cartoon. Severely depowered, yes but that was for story telling purposes. They seemed just fine to me. Maybe a bit quirky but it was a kids show. Grant Morrison and Mark Waid, two of comics' best, toyed with the idea of them dating in their JL runs too, so you can't tell me it's out of character.

#38 Edited by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle said:

@war07: What about Bekka? If Superman of all people is a bachelor again, I don't see why Orion should stay married. Who knows, maybe he even plans on having an affair if he is (though that doesn't really make sense) or maybe he's just getting around before he settles down. Everyone says Superman should do it before he gets back with Lois (which he almost definitely will), so what's wrong with Orion trying dating? Why would this new, "hip and cool" unmarried status be reserved for only Batman and Superman? Hell, they bring back Ralph Dibney, who knows, he may not be married to Sue either.

And Batman and WW were not out of character in that cartoon. Severely depowered, yes but that was for story telling purposes. They seemed just fine to me. Maybe a bit quirky but it was a kids show. Grant Morrison and Mark Waid, two of comics' best, toyed with the idea of them dating in their JL runs too, so you can't tell me it's out of character.

Scott free and Big Barda are married again in the New 52 (If u read Earth 2#11) then why cant Bekka and Orion???I just thought that DC havnt changed anything about New Genesis in the New 52.Yes both Grant Morrison and Mark Waid the talented writers did use that idea but it was short lived cause they know it was never gonna work out in the future.

#39 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07 said:

@akindoodle said:

@war07: What about Bekka? If Superman of all people is a bachelor again, I don't see why Orion should stay married. Who knows, maybe he even plans on having an affair if he is (though that doesn't really make sense) or maybe he's just getting around before he settles down. Everyone says Superman should do it before he gets back with Lois (which he almost definitely will), so what's wrong with Orion trying dating? Why would this new, "hip and cool" unmarried status be reserved for only Batman and Superman? Hell, they bring back Ralph Dibney, who knows, he may not be married to Sue either.

And Batman and WW were not out of character in that cartoon. Severely depowered, yes but that was for story telling purposes. They seemed just fine to me. Maybe a bit quirky but it was a kids show. Grant Morrison and Mark Waid, two of comics' best, toyed with the idea of them dating in their JL runs too, so you can't tell me it's out of character.

Scott free and Big Barda are married again in the New 52 (If u read Earth 2#11) then why cant Bekka and Orion???I just thought that DC havnt changed anything about New Genesis in the New 52.Yes Grant Morrison and Mark Waid did use that idea but it was short lived cause they know it was never gonna work out in the future.

In the last 2 years, DC has changed their entire universe. The New Gods are not exempt from that; they changed them just by featuring them the way they did. Darkseid's invasion results in the formation of the JL, Steppenwolf manages to kill older, more experienced versions of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman. The New Gods have become multiversal beings that intervene in Earth's affairs much earlier than they did in the old universe. That alone changes them. Scott and Barda's marriage is just something they decided to keep (so sad I haven't read Earth 2 #11 yet. Now I really want to see)

Batman and Wonder Woman is the relationship more people are familiar with anyway. People who don't read comics know about it. "What do you mean Superman is Wonder Woman's boyfriend? I thought she was with Batman?" That's what most people will say and did say when I informed them of this new "status quo"

#40 Edited by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle said:

@war07 said:

@akindoodle said:

@war07: What about Bekka? If Superman of all people is a bachelor again, I don't see why Orion should stay married. Who knows, maybe he even plans on having an affair if he is (though that doesn't really make sense) or maybe he's just getting around before he settles down. Everyone says Superman should do it before he gets back with Lois (which he almost definitely will), so what's wrong with Orion trying dating? Why would this new, "hip and cool" unmarried status be reserved for only Batman and Superman? Hell, they bring back Ralph Dibney, who knows, he may not be married to Sue either.

And Batman and WW were not out of character in that cartoon. Severely depowered, yes but that was for story telling purposes. They seemed just fine to me. Maybe a bit quirky but it was a kids show. Grant Morrison and Mark Waid, two of comics' best, toyed with the idea of them dating in their JL runs too, so you can't tell me it's out of character.

Scott free and Big Barda are married again in the New 52 (If u read Earth 2#11) then why cant Bekka and Orion???I just thought that DC havnt changed anything about New Genesis in the New 52.Yes Grant Morrison and Mark Waid did use that idea but it was short lived cause they know it was never gonna work out in the future.

In the last 2 years, DC has changed their entire universe. The New Gods are not exempt from that; they changed them just by featuring them the way they did. Darkseid's invasion results in the formation of the JL, Steppenwolf manages to kill older, more experienced versions of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman. The New Gods have become multiversal beings that intervene in Earth's affairs much earlier than they did in the old universe. That alone changes them. Scott and Barda's marriage is just something they decided to keep (so sad I haven't read Earth 2 #11 yet. Now I really want to see)

Batman and Wonder Woman is the relationship more people are familiar with anyway. People who don't read comics know about it. "What do you mean Superman is Wonder Woman's boyfriend? I thought she was with Batman?" That's what most people will say and did say when I informed them of this new "status quo"

Sorry about spoiling you about their relationship.I thought you guys already know.I can assure you there are many people in different countries like superman and wonderwoman together and met few of them.Even my friends who doesnt read comics loves them together cause they are so similar together.

#41 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07 said:

Sorry about spoiling you about their relationship.I thought you guys already know.I can assure you there are many people in different countries like superman and wonderwoman together and met few of them.Even my friends who doesnt read comics loves them together cause they are so similar together.

See? Now that just freaks me out. Another user compared it to shipping Leia and Luke. Because they are so similar, they're almost like siblings to a lot of people. It gets creepy when someone says it like that, then again we do not know of the mating traditions/taboos of Kryptonians but we do know that Ancient Greek gods did love 'em some incest so... I'll just leave that hanging. I guess there are pros and cons to the relationship. I just can't unsee Batman and Wonder Woman though. In my mind they will always be the "in a perfect world" couple. Cartoon conditioning will do that to a person. As for the spoiler, it's alright. I already heard but I was sad because I haven't seen it for myself.

#42 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Man I agree. But for a different reason. The fact that she is so similar to him means there is a chance that she might become a supporting character to Superman. If she dates Batman there is lest of a chance that would happen.

#43 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Man I agree. But for a different reason. The fact that she is so similar to him means there is a chance that she might become a supporting character to Superman. If she dates Batman there is lest of a chance that would happen.

There is some sound reasoning... but Batman's the Batman. ANY character becomes supporting next to him even if he's in the other person's title. It's frustrating his shadow is that long

#44 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: That just happens because Batman is so popular. But if WW is written good the pairing might in her favor. Batman has the most readership of any character so she might gain more readers. Also it can show WW can do the detective thing. This might improve her stories. So when they breakup ( which giving Batman's record with women most likely will happen at some point) she can gain a lot readers.

#45 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkman61288: WW? Detective? I dunno, she strikes me as more of a politician/diplomat. She's usually trying to talk most of her enemies out of getting their a##'s handed to them. Almost like she waits for trouble to rear its head rather than go looking for it. Batman detects and then he does hand it to them. Does that make sense?

I guess the relationship would help WW but it would be like making SM appear in her current title. Wouldn't fit the tone of the book. WW showing up in Batman could turn out disastrously and really does depend on whether Snyder (or whoever would be writing) wanted to show her off or was forced into bringing her in by DC ed.

#46 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: The worst thing that can happen if Batman and Wonder Woman is that Gotham might change WW. The super-criminals that live in Gotham City are the most disturbed people in the DCU. The crimes they commit are horrific. Wonder Woman believes in the good that is in humanity. But in Gotham she would see the worst in humanity. However I would like to she her reaction to these horrible things.

I am still for them dating but this is my only fear for her if she date Bats.

#47 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: I agree with you that Batman and WW could've worked in the old universe. She was a very strong character in Pre-New52 and their relationship could've helped them both. He was a workaholic brooding knight and she was the wise compassionate princess. She could've been the light in his dark world. Back then I don't think she'd take the back seat next to Batman on the contrary I think she'd be the stronger and mature one in the relationship. But New52 WW is nothing like the old one,so this relationship won't work in the New52 unless they change her personality back to how she was. But if WB makes a JL movie then they'll probably go for BM/WW relationship rather than SM/WW. Btw I'm more of a Batman/Zatanna fan so hope that happens at some point in New52 and WW/Orion makes a better couple than SM/WW.

#48 Posted by Akindoodle (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkman61288: ...o.o.... ME LIKEY THE WAY YOU THINK BOY! That's actually a great idea for a story. The villains she fights are usually bad news because of magic or some sort of supernatural interference. Not always completely their own fault. But people that are evil just because they are? Wow. She'd eventually get a really dark outlook and maybe go Batman apesh*t on us. Great for an Elseworld or something

@rustyroy: Thank you. It's nice seeing someone agreeing with me. WW/Orion would be nice.... if he ever grows up. But I like him and Azzarello seems to as well so let's keep hoping for a mature Orion at some point and at least a nice friendly relationship between the two in the future

#49 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: So Here is my idea: Batman/Wonder Woman: Dark Love.

Wonder Woman and Batman begin a romance together. As they work together WW is exposed to the worst that humanity can do. The horrors of the Joker, Scarecrow, and other super criminals that live in Gotham City begin to change her . Is the World ready for a Dark Wonder Woman? How will Batman reaction to this new Wonder Woman? Will feel guilt or will he embrace it?

So what do you think?

#50 Edited by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@war07: well superman felt inlove with a simple mortal lois lane in pre-52 era , so why ww can't do the same with batman?