#1 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw there's a Constantine book coming out in Feb 2014. I didn't even know there was a Constantine run, is it any good?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: I like it. Is it as good as Hellblazer? No it isn't but it is still one of the best DC titles imo. John's Character is basically the same execpt now he seems to use more offensive magic. Beforehand he was only really dangerous with prep or manipulation. Now the dude is scary in a random encounter too.

So yeah I would recommend giving it a shot.

#3 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@the_red_viper: I like it. Is it as good as Hellblazer? No it isn't but it is still one of the best DC titles imo. John's Character is basically the same execpt now he seems to use more offensive magic. Beforehand he was only really dangerous with prep or manipulation. Now the dude is scary in a random encounter too.

So yeah I would recommend giving it a shot.

Thanks, I read a little Hellblazer (only Original Sins honestly) and I really wanted to see some offensive magic so I guess I'll like the new run too. I'll see if they have the first issues in my local comic book store. How many are there btw?

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Ermmm its at issue 4 at the moment. Issue 5 is out on the 24th of July.

#5 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio