Help! Which DC comics to read!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I am struggling to decide which DC comics to buy post convergence. TBH, I've got bored of Superman comics in recent years, haven't been keen on Vendetti's Flash and gave up on Green Lantern due to all the crossovers. Also dropped WW under the Finches.

I am thinking, Batman (Snyder and capullo), Justice League (Johns) and maybe trying the new Martian Manhunter comic, simply because I like that character...

As a Green Lantern lover, tempted by the new comics, but is it worth it?

Are the Finches staying on WW?

Any recommendations?

Epyon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm going to collect earth 2 and justice League for Darkseid War.

I also like Harley and will probably collect Starfire since I like the writers and seems very much in a similar mold as the Harley comics.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

• Flash and Green Lantern are meh.
  • Batman is overrated imo :P
  • Johns is what you expect Johns to be. And since after Forever Evil the title has became way better. Definitely pick it up for Darkseid War.
  • Wonder Woman is just not good enough.
  • Grayson, Harley and Batgirl are really good.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

I decided to pass on Convergence and resume my pull list after the whole pony show is over...hopefully I'll be able to follow things alright. If not, we've got a Wiki.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bezza:

Definitely pick up League and Batman. I reccomend sticking with Action for Superman. Flash is good but not great and WW is just mediocore.

SCOLTON97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SCOLTON97
  • Justice League
  • Earth 2
  • Green Arrow (Only Vol 4 & 5)
  • Batman and Robin
  • Batman
  • Batgirl (Only Vol 1-5)
  • Nightwing

These are must reads, and unless specified, read right from the beginning of New 52.

Some of these will be taking on a new title Post-Convergence, like Earth 2 becoming Earth 2: Society, and Robin: Son of Batman replacing Batman and Robin.

Some titles look really promising that are coming new Post-Convergence, like Cyborg, Deathstroke (this has already started), Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Midnighter, Dr Fate, We Are Robin, and JLA. I'll be checking these out, and most likely buying the collected volumes if reviews are good.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheers guys, seems I am on the right track...hopefully Action Comics will still have Pak too,,