forever evil #5 ending

Mattpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After reading forever evil 5, what do u think is going to happen in #6. And who is the crime syndicate running from? Any ideas?

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a crack in the sky? OMG it GALLIFREY!!!!! lol

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dextersinister

Originally I was thinking the attacker may have been Darkseid because of this

No Caption Provided

but now I'm not so sure, I didn't expect the attacker to show up while the syndicate where still a problem, I thought it would be a future problem for Earth.

All I know is it'll certainly be a pre-52 character

........and a dude

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Anti-monitor?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By cameron83

Maybe it's The Anti-Monitor. And if it is him,then maybe he is going to be connected with the hooded man,who may be Pariah or Alexander Luthor.

It's going to be WAY too obvious to be Darkseid,especially since his presence in the new 52 is already known and still looming. So there wouldn't be much of a point in hiding his identity,since it seems they are bringing back an old character (and holding out on his reveal). Basically put,there wouldn't be much of a point and suspense in hiding Darkseid's already known role and appearance.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: if it's AM the hooded prisoner may also be psycho pirate...hence the need to cover his face, I've felt that luthor is too obvious.

As for the threat I would actually want it to be trigon, he needs a badass reintroduction as a massive multiversal threat. The hooded prisoner could be like a gender swapped raven or someone else along those lines

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: if it's AM the hooded prisoner may also be psycho pirate...hence the need to cover his face, I've felt that luthor is too obvious.

As for the threat I would actually want it to be trigon, he needs a badass reintroduction as a massive multiversal threat. The hooded prisoner could be like a gender swapped raven or someone else along those lines

Psycho pirate was already introduced in the new 52.

And Trigon also has already appeared. And he's always been more of a TT villain. They wouldn't make the hooded prisoner of their current main JL event just be an alternate universe version of raven,they definitely wouldn't have held out on his identity if that were the case.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I'm aware of psycho pirates appearance in superman or action comics can't recall which, but I was thinking a slightly different earth 3 version.

And I'm quite aware that trigon is a titans villain but he's powerful enough to be a proper threat in this scenario, one that isn't used enough. The idea of raven is obviously flimsy but I was just considering someone with a connection to trigon.

I'd prefer it not be darkseid or anti monitor cause that in essence turns this into a crisis event, and they're pretty easy to guess

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cameron83

@cameron83: I'm aware of psycho pirates appearance in superman or action comics can't recall which, but I was thinking a slightly different earth 3 version.

And I'm quite aware that trigon is a titans villain but he's powerful enough to be a proper threat in this scenario, one that isn't used enough. The idea of raven is obviously flimsy but I was just considering someone with a connection to trigon.

I'd prefer it not be darkseid or anti monitor cause that in essence turns this into a crisis event, and they're pretty easy to guess

I think Anti-monitor is the most expected and requested suggestion.

And again,they wouldn't waste the prolonged hidden identity of him just for an alternate universe version of a character that already appeared.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: well if it's luthor who people seem to expect it to be that would technically apply as an alt universe version of an already established character.

Yes I realize he's appeared many times pre flashpoint, just sayin having already appeared isn't necessarily a valid reason for it not to be an alt

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I want it to be Superboy-Prime. That would be insanely great. The Anti-Monitor isn't a bad choice though.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: well if it's luthor who people seem to expect it to be that would technically apply as an alt universe version of an already established character.

Yes I realize he's appeared many times pre flashpoint, just sayin having already appeared isn't necessarily a valid reason for it not to be an alt

Alexander Luthor. He''s not an alt. lex luthor.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It should be Darkseid.Earlier we saw that when the Syndicate's Earth was attacked by this creature the sounds it had in the background were from a Boom Tube and the way the sky was cracking was like Darkseid's arrival in the Earth 2 book and earlier in Johns' Justice League Origin story.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: yes I know, just as superwoman isn't an alt wonder woman, none of them are really alts so you're sort of contradicting yourself, you're saying the earth 3 characters I'm theorizing are alts but Alexander(or luthor Sr.) isn't, I'm not saying any of them are I was really just using that as a way in which to refer to them. All the characters from earth 3 are their own separate, unique variations in one way or another, along with earth 2, etc

It's just that the syndicate and luthor, along with a few others, have been used in the past, the characters I suggested have not, but the concept is no different. I don't necessarily disagree that the wait would indicate it will be an unused character, but why bother with the wait if it'll just be luthor Jr like we all expect?

All I'm really getting at is that I'm hoping they go with someone no one sees coming at all

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

Kind of looked like The Nexus to me:

No Caption Provided

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I hope it's the anti-monitor, not only cause I want to read a comic with him ( never read a comic with him before :D ) but also because it would be really stupid if it was darseid, I mean isn't he attacking earth 2? And he's not strong enough to destroy earth 3, I mean come on if young New 52 heroes could beat him why is it that an older evil versions of them can't?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Superboy Prime

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: yes I know, just as superwoman isn't an alt wonder woman, none of them are really alts so you're sort of contradicting yourself, you're saying the earth 3 characters I'm theorizing are alts but Alexander(or luthor Sr.) isn't, I'm not saying any of them are I was really just using that as a way in which to refer to them. All the characters from earth 3 are their own separate, unique variations in one way or another, along with earth 2, etc

It's just that the syndicate and luthor, along with a few others, have been used in the past, the characters I suggested have not, but the concept is no different. I don't necessarily disagree that the wait would indicate it will be an unused character, but why bother with the wait if it'll just be luthor Jr like we all expect?

All I'm really getting at is that I'm hoping they go with someone no one sees coming at all

What? How am I contradicting myself? Just asking

Alexander Luthor (jr) is the son of an alternate universe Lex.

I agree,I hope it's not someone expected. But Trigon has also been used in the recently,and in a title that hasn't really been put on the frontlines for DC,so there's that,too.

Alexander Luthor is one of the only people that are connected to the Anti-monitor.

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anti monitor and superbly prime would be boring.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@al_capown: It would still be better then Darkseid. But I'd love it if it was some other OP villain that everyone has forgotten about, or just some new one.

Or galactus xD

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope it's the anti-monitor, not only cause I want to read a comic with him ( never read a comic with him before :D ) but also because it would be really stupid if it was darseid, I mean isn't he attacking earth 2? And he's not strong enough to destroy earth 3, I mean come on if young New 52 heroes could beat him why is it that an older evil versions of them can't?

when Darkside attacked I think that the ones from earth 3 were young and the main difference is that they dont have a Cyborg who was the one who helped most to defeat Darkside.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

SBP could give the n52 characters a lesson in what it's like to really be moody a-holes.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 the_stegman  Moderator

It was specifically stated that the Earth 2 heroes weren't as raw and ferocious as the Prime Earth heroes, which is a reason why they loss against Darkseid. As for the Crime Syndicate, yeah, they're evil, but like Batman says, villains are a cowardly bunch, the Syndicate are no different, they fight only battles they know they can win, I can see them running away from a potential threat like Darkseid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how they're gonna end the story in only two more issues. I think it should be a little longer. But I'm looking forward to it anyway

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could be something totally new. Though that is too much to hope for...new and original ideas that is.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the antimatter Darkseid, Lightseid, the god of good. He's coming to stop the evil Crime Syndicate and bring Christmas. Come on, that would be an awesome plot-twist.

burgerkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Anti-Monitor, Darkseid and Superboy Prime are awesome but they've always been involved in multiverse events. I hope either of them will not be that mystery character.....how about the Red Son Superman stopping the Crime Syndicate and then a meta soviet takeover, less direct fighting and more subtle plotting, that would be awesome for a change I guess.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

earlier i thought it was Darkseid beacuse of the "BOOM"... however it would be pretty stupid for DC if it turns out to be Darkseid after all the secrecy and the buildup.