#1 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was hinted at in 2012, but here (http://www.newsarama.com/film/dc-animated-flashpoint-paradox-news.html) it says that the Flashpoint animated movie will be coming on July 30th, 2013. Kevin Conroy will be voicing Batman (not Thomas Wayne, but Bruce Wayne), and more information can be found in the Newsarama article.

Will you guys watch it?

#2 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds pretty cool so far! I have no doubts this will be a great movie, just like the other DC animated flicks

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6516 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes now all we need is a Batman Hush movie.

#4 Posted by SupBatz (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes now all we need is a Batman Hush movie.

That'd be a pretty cool idea. I'd like it if they made an animated movie that combines both the "Hush" and "Heart of Hush". If that were pulled off well it'd likely be my favorite DC film to date.

#5 Posted by lightsout (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Woa! Same year as the new Superman animated flick?! (not complaining, but definitely surprised)

@ultrastarkiller @supbatz Sadly, in the article about Bruce Timm stepping down from heading up DC's animation department, it said that they're not going to really doing any more comic adaptations. "Once you do DRK, what is there left to do?". They said it's going to be more original stories.

#6 Posted by Black_Claw (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron Pearlman is coming back as Deathstroke?! Sweet!!!

#7 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be awesome!!!

#8 Posted by Charlemagne (6964 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh!t just got real.

#9 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be tank

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Shame they had to use one of the worst stories in Flash's long run for his first (and probably only) movie, but it's better than nothing I guess.

#11 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this because I started with the New 52, so although I know what generally happens in Flashpoint, I haven't read it at all.

#12 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Woa! Same year as the new Superman animated flick?! (not complaining, but definitely surprised)

@ultrastarkiller @supbatz Sadly, in the article about Bruce Timm stepping down from heading up DC's animation department, it said that they're not going to really doing any more comic adaptations. "Once you do DRK, what is there left to do?". They said it's going to be more original stories.

In my opinion, that's what they should've been doing in the first place.

#13 Posted by lightsout (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, that's what they should've been doing in the first place.

Do you not want adaptions because they're not (near) 100% accurate? Personally I would just want something based on a proven (popular) story rather than take a risk on something original (especially given how infrequent they are).

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I'm going to watch it.I don't expect much but I hope to be entertained.