Earth 2 New 52 Rules!!!

Avatar image for thepowerofshazam
ThepowerofShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i love the story arcs and characters its so fresh. anyone agree or disagree?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yep, you are correct sir. Rejoice for I rejoice with you.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked New-52 Earth-2 well enough – before they reintroduced brainwashed Superman, Thomas Wayne as murderous Batman, sexbot Lois Lane and technopath Jimmy Olsen. Mostly I was drawn to Earth-2’s concept as JS Earth instead of JL main Earth and was curious what would heroes do without Big Three on front lines. Now I just “meh” about this title.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@sanohibiki: Yeah thanks for spoiling a shit tone of stuff...

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

well none of this stuff was secret. its all been publicly known for a while.

I liked New-52 Earth-2 well enough – before they reintroduced brainwashed Superman, Thomas Wayne as murderous Batman, sexbot Lois Lane and technopath Jimmy Olsen. Mostly I was drawn to Earth-2’s concept as JS Earth instead of JL main Earth and was curious what would heroes do without Big Three on front lines. Now I just “meh” about this title.

yup. they should have either just sent Power Girl and Huntress back or introduced Icon, Wildcat, Maxine Hunkel as Red Tornado etc instead of bringing in rehashes of the Trinity.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about spoilering, but I thought that all this was already known.

We learned about Super and Lois a couple of issues ago, there was plenty of rumors about Thomas Wayne being Batman and I kinda assumed that there already passed enough time for everyone interested to buy recent Earth-2 issue.

yup. they should have either just sent Power Girl and Huntress back or introduced Icon, Wildcat, Maxine Hunkel as Red Tornado etc instead of bringing in rehashes of the Trinity.

You probably are telepath – because you’re reading my thoughts right now.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes!! I love this series. I still love it despite all the things mentioned here. Yet I'm sure i'd love it more if Robinson had stayed on and not done all this.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore this comic.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Earth 2 is like the summer blockbuster of DC's titles IMO. Curious to see if Rex Mason/Hourman is ever introduced formally.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good book, however it isn't the replacement for a JSA book like we were expecting before it came out. At the very least, James Robinson was trying to make it about JSA heroes (in name only, though). Now, I fear that Batman will become a mainstay on this book and overshadow everyone else like he has the last few issues.

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alternate world, does not matter

ThepowerofShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

better world

burgerkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I like this comic, but IMO it would be better to see the alternate version of the big three leading the pack

Alertcircuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:

It's a good book, however it isn't the replacement for a JSA book like we were expecting before it came out. At the very least, James Robinson was trying to make it about JSA heroes (in name only, though). Now, I fear that Batman will become a mainstay on this book and overshadow everyone else like he has the last few issues.

But Robinson is the one who brought Batman and Superman back.

Would've been a bit fun to see the reintroduced Batman and Superman turning out to be Batwoman and Superwoman though, with Huntress and Power Girl taking up the mantels of their teachers.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@rdclip said:

But Robinson is the one who brought Batman and Superman back.

@avenging_x_bolt said:

Would've been a bit fun to see the reintroduced Batman and Superman turning out to be Batwoman and Superwoman though, with Huntress and Power Girl taking up the mantels of their teachers.

i disagree. i prefer their unique identities of Huntress and Power Girl but thats just my opinion.

ThepowerofShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if the superman crisis leads to a cross over event._.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its a great series. I liked how Brutaal karate chopped Steppenwolf into two.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

I liked the art and the story was interesting, but was disappointed in how the JSA were changed and redesigned.