• 73 results
#51 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he was a 10yr old kid ,Damian Wayne should be in the top ten, due to his vast knowledge of martial arts ,from the League of Assassins,Batman, etc......

Damian lost to Tim Drake twice.....

@stronger said:

@vance_astro: Cause Batman doesn't have powers.And it's unfair......

Then why did you brought up Batman 's words??Come on man,I am sure we 've been through this before.......I can name quite a few false or miscalculated sentences some characters have said over the years.We have to use credible feats.

You know in the Superman/Batman series,when Batman gained Superman's powers one-shotted WW.

Not when you're comparing how skilled they are in comparison to each other and not arguing who can beat who. Obviously she'd beat him in one attack.

I brought up Batman's words because I believe them not to debate your point as this isn't a battle a thread. I CAN also name quite a few false statements made by characters..I don't think this is one of those.

The actual Superman is incapable of one-shotting Wonder Woman, so regardless of how skilled he is, Batman isn't capable of doing it either, because having "Superman's Powers" means just that.

Do you believe Shang Chi is the most skilled warrior in the Marvel Earth?Cause that's what Black Panther said.Batman has way more skill feats than Wonder Woman to indicate that he would easily take her in a h2h random encounter with no powers.

To compare Wonder Woman and Batman you should account that they must be on the same physical level.For example either Wonder Woman needs to be depowered or Batman needs her powers.

In most of his fights,Superman uses brute strength.Batman always uses his skill.Batman K.Oed WW because he fought smart.

Please name some feats of Wonder Woman w/w.o. powers that indeicate her skill level is higher than Batman's. All I have from Wonder Woman is beating the hell out of some street thugs and some secret agents(without powers).Ah,and getting her butt kicked by Black Canary in a sparring match(with powers).

#52 Edited by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Do you believe Shang Chi is the most skilled warrior in the Marvel Earth?Cause that's what Black Panther said.Batman has way more skill feats than Wonder Woman to indicate that he would easily take her in a h2h random encounter with no powers.

Black Panther never said that Shang Chi was the most skilled warrior on Marvel Earth.

@stronger said:

To compare Wonder Woman and Batman you should account that they must be on the same physical level.For example either Wonder Woman needs to be depowered or Batman needs her powers.

Most skilled martial artists in comics are on different physical levels. If this was a battle thread and we were saying who would beat who, you would depower her for the thread but you can't tell me that I couldn't use skill feats she has from when she had powers because the characters she fights ARE on her physical level or have some type of abilities that even the odds.

@stronger said:

In most of his fights,Superman uses brute strength.Batman always uses his skill.Batman K.Oed WW because he fought smart.

It doesn't really matter how smart he fights unless he used a nerve strike or a pressure point or something like that he's not capable of dropping her with one hit with Superman's powers.

@stronger said:

Please name some feats of Wonder Woman w/w.o. powers that indeicate her skill level is higher than Batman's. All I have from Wonder Woman is beating the hell out of some street thugs and some secret agents(without powers).Ah,and getting her butt kicked by Black Canary in a sparring match(with powers).

I never said that she was more skilled than Batman and I don't think that's what "best melee fighter in the world" means either. I responded because you said without powers Batman would stomp. I don't think so but I'm not saying she's a better fighter.

#53 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

1. karate kid 1. 2. karate kid 2. 3. black dragon. 4. vandal savage. 5. wonder woman. 6. ras al ghul. 7. sensei. 8. richard dragon. 9. bronze tiger. 10. lady shiva.

#54 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Black Panther never said that Shang Chi was the most skilled warrior on Marvel Earth.

@stronger said:

Most skilled martial artists in comics are on different physical levels. If this was a battle thread and we were saying who would beat who, you would depower her for the thread but you can't tell me that I couldn't use skill feats she has from when she had powers because the characters she fights ARE on her physical level or have some type of abilities that even the odds.

@stronger said:

It doesn't really matter how smart he fights unless he used a nerve strike or a pressure point or something like that he's not capable of dropping her with one hit with Superman's powers.

@stronger said:

I never said that she was more skilled than Batman and I don't think that's what "best melee fighter in the world" means either. I responded because you said without powers Batman would stomp. I don't think so but I'm not saying she's a better fighter.

1) I think he was talking with Luke Cage about the skill level of Iron Fist and Shang Chi.I should check it out.

2) Even if this counted, Wonder Woman hasn't beat anyone with any particular skill better than any of Batman adversairies over the years.

3) Well they were fighting on the moon,and Batman elbowed her back to Earth because of the inertia.If you 'd like to see the scan,I have it.

4)Well featwise,Wonder Woman cannot really compare with Batman. That's why I said what I said.I am still waiting for some WW feats.

I ' give you the scans in a sec.....

I am using my phone right now.

#55 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by utkanflash (254 posts) - - Show Bio

martial arts not mean just power, strength, deadly or skilled

1-O-Sensei

2-Batman 1 Million

3-Batman

4-Karate Kid

5-Bronz Tiger

6-Richard Dragon

7-Lady Shiva

8-Cassandra Cain

9-Wonder Woman

10-Connow Hawke

11-Ra's Al Ghul

12-DeathStroke

13-Nightwing

14-Constantine Drakon

15-Azrael

16-Prometheus

17-I-Ching

18-White Canary and Black Canary

19-Huntress

20-David Cain

21-Jason Todd

22-Damian Wayne and Tim Drake

23-Bane

24-Cheshire

25-Katana

26-Rorschah

27-Onyx

28-Ravager

29-Owlman

30-Barbara Gordon

31-Vic Sage

32-Roy Harper

33-Green Arrow

34-Catwoman

34-Renee Montoya

This is my Top 35 ;)

By the way ım forgot to say big barda and female furries

#57 Edited by herrweis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Richard Dragon

O-Sensei

Lady Shiva

Deathstroke

Bronze Tiger

Karate Kid

Artemis(amazon)

Batman

Black Canary

Nightwing

#58 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- First of all, who the *** is karate kid?

- Regardless, my list goes:

- 1. Sensei

- 2. Lady Shiva

- 3. David Cain

-4. Cassandra Cain

- 5-10. somewhat irrelevant and Bruce is somewhere in here.

#59 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I have detected some major miscalculating here.

People place David Cain above Cassandra and Bruce??

#60 Posted by MattGalvatron (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has the strength of ten men, so he probably, one on one, could beat batman. But if this is just about Martial Arts then Batman might be better trained. Agreed with poster above though, people putting David Cain above Batman and Cass are wrong. Cain can't beat Bruce and Cass now has Cain and Bruce's training putting her above both. Also she beat Lady Shiva...so yeah.

#61 Edited by ChiSoxRox (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash said:

30-Barbara Gordon

To single her out, if you have Babs on here, you have to put Kate Kane (Batwoman) above her. The two fought in Batgirl #12: it lasted four panels, Barbara didn't get a single hit in, and it ended with Kate handing her a silk handkerchief for the bloody nose. Kate Kane was top of her class at West Point a decade earlier, and has been training relentlessly since then. She has to be high on any female list.

#62 Posted by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Martial art is the art of unarmed combat. Using lightning speed and immeasurable power to punch everyone else on your top 10 list to the mutha' fing moon makes him the greatest martial artist in the DC Universe.

#63 Edited by kilowog52 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we talking Val Armorr Karate Kid, or the second one? (whose name I don't know). Also what about lesser known characters like Lady Vic, King Snake, Cheshire, and I read somewhere there's one called Zeiss or something. And what about Catman or Scandal from the Secret Six?

#64 Edited by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Catman
  2. Karate Kid
  3. Richard Dragon
  4. Slade Wilson
  5. Batman
  6. Black Canary
  7. Dick Grayson
  8. Damin Wayne
  9. WW
  10. DoomsDay
#65 Posted by starscream22 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. bronze tiger
  2. batman
  3. deathstroke
  4. bane
  5. starscream

#66 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off of PURE skill, in my opinion it's:

1) O-Sensei

2) Karate Kid

3) Bruce Wayne (morals off)

3) Richard Dragon (prime)

4) Constantine Drakon

5) Bronze Tiger

6) Cassandra Cain (with her ability)

7) Lady Shiva

8) Connor Hawke

9) David Cain (invented body reading)

10) Slade Wilson

Though 5-9 are interchangeable the most I believe, morals off, skill-wise they all could give each other hell. Every fighter has good days and bad days, skill and poise are neglected based on the meta, super and peak human standards. Utilizing their skill alone, morals off is the sole reason I have Bruce so high, morals on I'd put him at a tie with Shiva. He fought a furious Cassie to a standstill while he was trying to talk her down, he's defeated Dragon and Cain and had it not been for Slades ability and Bruce's morality he would have killed Slade (who's my favorite honestly). That's why I have him so high. But in character, holding back a bit, he drops a few spaces.

#67 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#68 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Karate Kid

2. Senseii

3. Deathstroke

4. Richard Dragon

5. Batman

6. Bronze Tiger

7. Cassie Cain

8. Lady Shiva

9. Black Canary

10. Ra's Al Ghul

#69 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

The 'other' comic company came up with a terrible list the other day, it was terrible LOL

So let's say DC do a top 10, who should be in it?

Karate Kid? Lady Shiva? Deathstroke? Batman....let's debate this for a bit before we come up with our official top 10 ;)

1.batman

2.batman

3. youre still reading?

4.batman

5.batmans balagna sandwhich

6.batman

7.batman

batman beat up the number eight

9.batman

10. bruce wayne

#70 Edited by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps we should send DC a signed letter asking for the official top ten list. I say this knowing I will be mocked for the comment, but I do truly mean it. It would be nice to have this dispute settled in some official fashion. And it would certainly help in battle threads.

#71 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps we should send DC a signed letter asking for the official top ten list. I say this knowing I will be mocked for the comment, but I do truly mean it. It would be nice to have this dispute settled in some official fashion. And it would certainly help in battle threads.

- You realize that said list would still be subjective right?

#72 Posted by waezi2 (4954 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@moon_bat_87 said:

- You realize that said list would still be subjective right?

Yes in a sense it would be but it would be DC's official ruling on the subject.