Okay we all know DC loves batman the most, but it is getting way over the top now...
1. Batman has over 4 books in which he appears in. He has his self tittled comic, Detective Comics, The Dark Knight, Batman & Robin, Batman & Superman ( Which they changed from Superman/Batman ), for a while he even had Batman Inc. He appears in Justice League & when the JLI was still around he was in every freaking issue ( except for 2, but batwing was there too fill in the bat hole ), i mean what the hell?
2. He's family is taking over a third of DC comics:
1. Batman - 2. Detective Comics - 3. Batman: The Dark Knight - 4. Batman & Robin - 5. Batgirl - 6. Batwoman - 7. Catwoman - 8. Birds of Prey who for some reason 90% of the time are in Gotham - 9. Nightwing ( at least he finally has his own city again ) 10. Batman Inc. ( At least this was a limited series ) 11. Batwing 12. Talon 13. Harley Quinn
Not to mention that he constantly has comics tying in to his comic, even some that are not strictly in his comic book family, he had Red Hood & Teen Titans tie in to his stories, he even had the freaking all star western comic tying in.
3. Which really bothered me this month, he almost has more tie ins than superman & forever evil together:
1. Action Comics Annual
1. Forever Evil
2. Forever Evil Agrus
3. Forever Evil Rouges Rebellion
4. Forever Evil Blight ( which is actually 4 comics so: 5. 6. 7. )
8. Justice League + 9. JLA
10. Suicide Squad
2. Detective Comics
5. Red Hood
9. Action Comics
10. Green Arrow
11. The Flash
12. Green Lantern Corps
13. Birds of Prey
4. Batman vs Superman:
Superman has been DC's first superhero, and has been there most popular one for most of the companies existence. Yet they easily replaced him as there mascot with batman, as soon as batman got more popular. Not only that but compared to what we are going to get for Batman's 75th anniversary Superman's seems like a joke, Superman Unchained started 6 months ago and till now we only got like 4 issues of and that is it. Batman is getting a weekly in the spring of 2014 & he's anniversary has more talks in DC than Superman's which is already happening. Not to mention he is also getting a 80 page issue of detective comics in January as a celebration.
I could continue to number 5 & 6 but I think you all got the point...
Edit: People you have to understand I'm not trying to complain here or to hear "don't like it don't buy it", I'm just stating an opinion cause I was interested in what the people from comicvine thought about this...