9-3, Cheetah.

#956 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump before end...

#957 Posted by Bruxae (13918 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah.

#958 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cheetah

#959 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

Win for Cheetah. The next match will be up momentarily.

#960 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

Or maybe not. It appears that I have an uneven number of challengers remaining, meaning that I'm going to have to go back through round one and see what I messed up. Unfortunately, this may take a while. I'll have the next match up as soon as this issue is resolved.

#961 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: might not have made a mistake, but did we start with an even number of battles in round one?

Even then for something like this to work it needs to follow a doubling/halving pattern. Like 1, 2, 4, 8 16, 32,64,etc... If the number of battles in round 1 wasn't in that pattern then yeah, round 2 would end up odd. If that ends up being the issue, maybe do a wildcard 2nd chance for a round 1 villain, someone who had a really close loss?

#962 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Nah, I started out with 32 contestants. 16 moved on to round 2. With 2 contestants per battle, I should always have an even number of contestants. Except I don't, i seem to have seven. I'm currently in the process of going through round 2 to see where I messed up.

#963 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Nah, I started out with 32 contestants. 16 moved on to round 2. With 2 contestants per battle, I should always have an even number of contestants. Except I don't, i seem to have seven. I'm currently in the process of going through round 2 to see where I messed up.

Hhhmmm... that is a conundrum then. The thing with Amazo I assume didn't mess it up then. That was the other incident that I thought may have thrown things out... But if you know you had 16 at the beginning of round 2 then it can't be that either. Oh well - I shall wait with baited breath until the issue is resolved.

#964 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Oops, my bad, I started with 64 contestants, not 32. Anyway, thanks for being patient; I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

#965 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Yes! I fond it! It was LiveWire! The next match should be up as soon as I organize them with the new addition.

#966 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Yes! I fond it! It was LiveWire! The next match should be up as soon as I organize them with the new addition.

Awesome.... looking forward to it.

#967 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@attatje: @veshark: @wishiwassuperman: @thebat3: @waezi2: @d_bones: @_gi_joe_: @shrimpdino: @dtslanterncorps: @shadowswordmaster: @norrinboltagonprime21: @imfatbatman: @thedarkdaredevil: @martianmanhunterisbetterthancyborg: @theredhoood3: @cloudzackvincent: @rustyroy: @batmannflash: @the_red_viper: @ultrastarkiller: @pcn24454: @tupiaz: @gator4eva: @ciriel: @dark_guyver: And Cheetah wins, 10-3.

Now that that small issue has been resolved, we're moving onto Round 2, Battle 11. I'm afraid that the last two matchups of round 2 will be stomps due to that little problem, but I think it should be fine until then. So that makes the next match....

Soloman Grundy vs. Doomsday! One killed Superman, the other..........did something, too! Who wins?

#968 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14557 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#969 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

1-0, Doomsday.

#970 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday - definite stomp....

#971 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

2-0, Doomsay.

#972 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#973 Posted by batmannflash (6223 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#974 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

.yadsmooD ,0-4yadyad4-0, doo

#975 Posted by d_bones (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsdizzle

#976 Posted by DTSLanternCorps (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#977 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#978 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

7-0, Doomsday.

#979 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#980 Posted by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio
#981 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#982 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically Doomsday stomps just about everyone... Dude killed Superman (albeit temporarily but he still did it)

#983 Edited by waezi2 (7620 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#984 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: that is one of, if not the, most amazing pics I've ever seen in Doomsday. Do you know who drew it or what it's from?

#985 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday definitely

#986 Edited by batmannflash (6223 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: it's from the Doomsday Villains Month Title. It's drawn by Brett Booth I think.

The cover (drawn by Tony Daniel, Sandu Florea, and Tomeu Morey) is great too.

#987 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: damn it is too - I even read the issue (feel like an idiot now) - obviously didn't give anywhere near enough attention to the artwork at the time... cheers.

#988 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio
#989 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Sorry, I'm not going to be able to post until later in the day :(

#990 Posted by Bruxae (13918 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#991 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman: Sorry about that wait, there was just a nearly day-long wi-fi problem at my house. The next match should be up soon.

#992 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@attatje: @veshark: @wishiwassuperman: @thebat3: @waezi2: @d_bones: @_gi_joe_: @shrimpdino: @dtslanterncorps: @shadowswordmaster: @norrinboltagonprime21: @imfatbatman: @thedarkdaredevil: @martianmanhunterisbetterthancyborg: @theredhoood3: @cloudzackvincent: @rustyroy: @batmannflash: @the_red_viper: @ultrastarkiller: @pcn24454: @tupiaz: @gator4eva: @ciriel: @dark_guyver: And Doomsday stomps.

Now, pretty much every match left of Round 2 is going to be a stomp. However, instead as crossing them off as such and moving into the next round, I'm going to switch them up a bit. Technically, they won't all be fights. So make sure to read these posts for what's going on.

To begin this new...thing, I'm going to start with two well-known strategic masterminds, Lex Luthor and Ra's Al Ghul. By the way, this is Round 2, Match 11. Now, each of these contestants are at the command of forty, equally skilled footsoldiers. Both Ra's and Lex are at equally fortified locations, commanding the soldiers and creating their attack strategy. Who would kill the other first?

#993 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex wins.

#994 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

1-0, Lex. I might want to remind you guys that the person could fight back themselves against whatever the other person's plan is, but they wouldn't have weapons...

#995 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Ras

#996 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Joseph Luthor

#997 Posted by d_bones (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

lex

#998 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

3-1.

#999 Posted by DTSLanternCorps (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex.

#1000 Edited by _Braveheart_ (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor