Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackhawk000111

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/09/dc-comics-to-launch-new-suicide-squad-1-in-july

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RaggedScarecrow

Darn, I was kinda hoping it'd relaunch as Secret Six. Deathstroke and Black Manta's inclusion is good, but Joker's Daughter and Harley Quinn on the same team feels kind of redundant. I'm gonna want to see some solicits before I commit to anything though.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow: I could be wrong but it looks to me like a new Squad consisting of Deathstroke, Black Manta, and Joker's Daughter has hunted down Amanda Waller and her old Squad including Harley and Deadshot. If this is the case, these characters could be not in the Squad anymore. I was really hoping Deathstroke would join the Justice League though.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilowog52: Based on interviews, it seems like Waller has gone rogue and is taking Task Force X with her. The three mercenaries (Deadshot, Deathstroke, and Black Manta) now on the team would make sense if Waller didn't have a reliable source of personnel that Belle Reve provided. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the solicits say.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I was gonna say I hope they don't go the way of marvelnow! and restart all their books every 15 issues, but I don't see a big problem with this as long as it's not something they do with the longer running books like Superman or Detective just because they have a new creative team.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Glad to see deathstroke back on a team, especially with black manta. They would make an interesting duo. I wish they would replace jokers daughter with bane

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Seeing Deathstroke and Black Manta together is going to be one of the best things ever

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

Hopefully Jokers Daughter gets killed early on and is replaced by Bronze Tiger.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Deathstroke kill his team in the first issue of his series because he liked working alone? I hope that happens in this series too, but instead of the whole team he just kills Jokers Daughter.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27