CW justice league

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Who do you want on the team (realistically)? Who do you think are the heroes that will on the team? What season do you think the justice league will be formed.

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My picks are Firestorm, Arrow, Flash,Wildcact,Katana,The Atom,Black Canary and Arsenal. For the season 3 finale.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

Well first off I'd like to see a proper CW trinity. This would mean getting a third show with a female protagonist. My first pick would be Zatanna, but that seems unlikely with Constantine on NBC. Thinking it through more the best candidate for having their own show, and being the third member of the CW trinity is Hawkgirl.

As for the CW Justice League, Justice Society which I think they should go with instead you of course start with Arrow, Flash, and Hawkgirl. Then Atom, and Black Canary seems like pretty obvious choices. If you're calling it Justice Society then you can't rightfully leave out Wild Cat. So far the list is pretty heavy with Arrow support character so from Flash we'll either take FireStorm, or Vibe. That brings us to seven which is all we need but it would be nice to have a character introduced in Hawkgirl as well. Maybe "The Star-Spangled Kid" for a little bit of that patriotic flair either going by Skyman, and Stargirl depending on which version they use.

tl;dl: Arrow, Flash, Hawkgirl, The Atom, Black Canary, Wild Cat, and either Firestorm, or Vibe. Maybe Skyman, or Stargirl as well.

I guess the team might form around the end of season five of Arrow.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Arrow, Flash, Constantine, Wildcat ( with a better costume ), Black Canary & maybe Zatanna

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

Arrow, Flash, Constantine, Wildcat ( with a better costume ), Black Canary & maybe Zatanna

I wouldn't be against it but I don't think Constantine will be connected to the CW.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By CaptainMarvel4Ever  Online

Firestorm..... that's all I care about. A Justice League with him on it has my stamp of approval.

As well as Superman's
As well as Superman's
sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well first off I'd like to see a proper CW trinity. This would mean getting a third show with a female protagonist. My first pick would be Zatanna, but that seems unlikely with Constantine on NBC. Thinking it through more the best candidate for having their own show, and being the third member of the CW trinity is Hawkgirl.

As for the CW Justice League, Justice Society which I think they should go with instead you of course start with Arrow, Flash, and Hawkgirl. Then Atom, and Black Canary seems like pretty obvious choices. If you're calling it Justice Society then you can't rightfully leave out Wild Cat. So far the list is pretty heavy with Arrow support character so from Flash we'll either take FireStorm, or Vibe. That brings us to seven which is all we need but it would be nice to have a character introduced in Hawkgirl as well. Maybe "The Star-Spangled Kid" for a little bit of that patriotic flair either going by Skyman, and Stargirl depending on which version they use.

tl;dl: Arrow, Flash, Hawkgirl, The Atom, Black Canary, Wild Cat, and either Firestorm, or Vibe. Maybe Skyman, or Stargirl as well.

I guess the team might form around the end of season five of Arrow.

It's a little bit scary that we have had the same exact thoughts about the CW trinity. Just the other day I was thinking that CW should make a trinity with the female being Hawkgirl. Lets hope they have had the same idea.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Transformers1024

There's a nice rumor going around that the 12th episode of Constantine could feature a nod to Flash hinting that they're in the same universe.

That said - my CW JL dream team consists of Flash and Arrow being the Superman/ Batman of the team, followed by Black Canary, WildCat, Constantine, Captain Atom, FireStorm and Felicity acting as "Watchtower" from Smallville.

I'm also wondering if Reynolds could reprise his role as Hal and join up.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Flash and Arrow obviously. Atom, Firestorm as secondary characters. As for completing the main trinity, how far fetched is a WW show or Hawkgirl series? And definitely a GL. Maybe John Stewart?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a CW trinity first. My picks are:

Flash in the Superman role

Arrow in the Batman role (obviously lol)

Zatanna/Vixen/Stargirl in the Wonder Woman role

Now we just gotta get one of these heroines their own show

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'm fine with whoever, main JLA will always be the same, so even with new people there's not much a difference

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sealife: Assuming the CW doesn't want to touch the DC trinity that leave an unfortunately small list of female characters that could carry their own show. Narrowing that down to a character that stands out enough against Arrow and Flash to bring a show that's fresh and unique makes the number even smaller. Hawkgirl isn't even really one of my favorite character it's just that her show seems like the most obvious choice to me.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers