Crisis in The New 52 Universe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Name as many pre-52 dc stories that I should read

I'm 3 weeks into reading comics I've read alot of dc stuff so far my favorite is JLApes: Gorilla Warfare

Name also some good elseworld or vertigo.

Anyways Marvel>DC

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

....the title doesnt have anything to do with the OP...

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

....the title doesnt have anything to do with the OP...

WRONG

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 3 weeks into reading comics I've read alot of dc stuff so far my favorite is JLApes: Gorilla Warfare

Anyways Marvel>DC

Thats the OP.

No mention of a Crisis. No mention of the new 52 universe....

Yup. Im right. The title has nothing to do with the OP.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@planetcaptainamerica said:

Anyways Marvel>DC

Thats the OP.

Malfunctioning

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Anyways Marvel>DC

Thats the OP.

Malfunctioning

smh. lmao

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

Anyways Marvel>DC

Thats the OP.

Malfunctioning

smh. lmao

My systems have rebooted where were we?

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetcaptainamerica: Where were we? Well, I for one was thinking of a solid list of books to read....until you dropped that trolly "Marvel>DC" and then I decided not to waste my time.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetcaptainamerica: Where were we? Well, I for one was thinking of a solid list of books to read....until you dropped that trolly "Marvel>DC" and then I decided not to waste my time.

I'm not trolling you douche bag its called an opinion get one

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to come in and help but your complete douchy attitude has made me not want too

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetcaptainamerica: I'm not trying to troll you I just think you are a rude child that is abusing people that he is asking to help him!

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JJ_Was_Here

@jj_was_here said:

I'm not trolling you douche bag its called an opinion get one

Oh, I have plenty of opinions. It is my opinion that Coke tastes better than Pepsi. It is my opinion that kids don't get out nearly as much as they should and spend entirely too much time with technology and should play more pick-up games of baseball so they don't spend so much time trolling on the internet and lose all common sense of appropriate public behavior. It is my opinion that "please" and "thank you" (which you never once said) are good terms to regularly use. And it is my opinion that when someone asks for a solid list of DC books to read but then ends his post with "Anyways Marvel > DC" that person is a troll.

Oh, I'm also of the opinion that you're an idiot.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj_was_here: @jj_was_here: I'm not a kid, I'm a fully groaned mannered mature adult who occasionally from time to time goes on comic vine, unlike some people here I have a life, a good one, I imagine a douche like you not knowing the definition of life, I've never trolled anyone before, what does me asking for dc comics recommendations & pointing out marvel has superior comics have to do trolling.

I bet you just started using troll an insult you retarded douchebag gay molested infant.

You just started to use troll an insult because this is the first time you caught on to it and you countered it with someone who has a different opinion than you.

I'm 38.

What are you 2?

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj_was_here: @jj_was_here: I'm not a kid, I'm a fully groaned mannered mature adult who occasionally from time to time goes on comic vine, unlike some people here I have a life, a good one, I imagine a douche like you not knowing the definition of life, I've never trolled anyone before, what does me asking for dc comics recommendations & pointing out marvel has superior comics have to do trolling.

I bet you just started using troll an insult you retarded douchebag gay molested infant.

You just started to use troll an insult because this is the first time you caught on to it and you countered it with someone who has a different opinion than you.

I'm 38.

What are you 2?

You're 38? Wow. How can you be 38 and have such terrible sentence structure? Did you decide you didn't need schooling after 3rd grade? And it isn't "fully groaned", it's "fully GROWN". How can you call me retarded with elementary insults ("you retarded douchebag gay molested infant". Seriously? That actually sounded good in your head?) and inane comments like "I have a life, a good one" which screams of the low self-esteem a high schooler would have, though I'm pretty sure we already deduced you never went to high school.

If you are 38 I would consider biting the bullet and going back to night school to get your G.E.D. Maybe read a couple of books that are higher up than a few sentences accompanying an illustration of a dog named Spot chasing a ball. Try not to sound like a stereotypical idiot who is trolling for an outlet for their own frustrated and underwhelming life.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj_was_here: So you now mustered up the balls to reply back to a long dead argument I'm not shocked nor would I be shocked it this remained dormant forever.

First My sentence/grammar/spelling/vocabulary is 100% pure balls-to-the-walls nothing more than FLAWLESS and I literally can't exaggerate when I say FLAWLESS!

My sentences, my words, my letters are individual intellectual FLAWLESS masterpieces.

I graduated 3rd, in fact I have 7 degrees working on a 8th.

Yes that sounded PERFECT!!!

Wow a threat I'm calling the police.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JJ_Was_Here

@jj_was_here: So you now mustered up the balls to reply back to a long dead argument I'm not shocked nor would I be shocked it this remained dormant forever.

First My sentence/grammar/spelling/vocabulary is 100% pure balls-to-the-walls nothing more than FLAWLESS and I literally can't exaggerate when I say FLAWLESS!

My sentences, my words, my letters are individual intellectual FLAWLESS masterpieces.

I graduated 3rd, in fact I have 7 degrees working on a 8th.

Yes that sounded PERFECT!!!

Wow a threat I'm calling the police.

See? How could you not say you're a troll? All pretty trolly things. Because NO ONE who is any sort of educated would write the following sentence:

"I'm not a kid, I'm a fully groaned mannered mature adult who occasionally from time to time goes on comic vine, unlike some people here I have a life, a good one, I imagine a douche like you not knowing the definition of life, I've never trolled anyone before, what does me asking for dc comics recommendations & pointing out marvel has superior comics have to do trolling."

Seriously? In any one of your "7 degrees"did they not teach you about run on sentences? Here, let me help you:

I'm not a kid. (Period) I'm a fully grown, (comma) mannered, (comma) mature adult who occasionally from time to time goes on comic vine. (Period) Unlike some people here, (comma) I have a life. (Period)A good one. (Period) I imagine a douche like you not knowingdoes not know the definition of life. (Period) I've never trolled anyone before. (Period)What does me asking for dc comics recommendations & pointing out marvel has superior comics have to do trolling? (Question mark)

Now, I'm not an English major, but this sentence is now 100 times better than your initial draft. So no, I don't believe you're educated. I reckon you're just a guy who created an account that has a Marvel character in the name but has a Justice League avatar who asks about DC Comics but then ends with a douchey "MARVEL>DC" in order to spark an argument. So yes, you are the definition of a troll. You're either a kid who thinks they're clever and funny (which you are neither) or a middle aged gentleman who spends most of his time typing with one hand (if you catch my drift). I'm willing to bet the former.

Out of curiosity though, what threat do you speak of?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misleading title is misleading

Also, Gr8 b8

In before the lock

Hanson724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you should check out

Battroll

Aquatroll

Swamptroll

Greentroll

and Supertroll

I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hanson724: You're a troll I want tell anybody about your trollosexuality.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50