Blue and Gold back together!

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Squalleon

Yep, folks the Blue and Gold are back, THE ORIGINAL ONES, JLI Blue and Gold! In an interview at newsarama(follow the link for the whole thing) the creators of JLI and JL3000 revealed the secret plus some more intriguing things.

Nrama: OK, so what I'm hearing is, Justice League 3000 doesn't take place in the future of the New 52 universe. It takes place in the future of a universe that's like the pre-New 52 universe — where Blue Beetle is Ted Kord, and he has the familiar history with Booster Gold. And this is really those two characters.

Giffen: Yes. It's actually Blue Beetle and Booster Gold.

We're finally going to give the fans the Blue and the Gold. There are no tricks. It's Beetle and Booster.

The last time we saw Beetle and Booster, we ended with, "and they lived Bwa-ha-happily ever after." This is basically — look, if you want to call it a certain universe, then think of it this way: If we did another Justice League series like I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League or Formerly Known as the Justice League, this is the third one.

No tricks here. This is J.M. DeMatteis' and my version of Blue Beetle and Booster Gold.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

wud read

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

It only makes DC's decision to fire Maguire more idiotic :P

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zarius

The fact Ted and Booster were litterally fridged to make this possible is hilarious.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I actually buy this series.... but this news doesn't do anything for me

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14