Batman/Superman: Earth One

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Folks, I have read both Earth One versions Superman and Batman I love how they're modern portrayal (Or close to it). I always want to see a Batman/Superman story in the Earth One universe.

But that's how I feel, tell me what you think?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Could happen, though I'm excited to see how they deal with Earth One Green Lantern and Flash.

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A comic were Superman does everything while Batman falls into garbage cans? Sure, why not.

Nah man, at that point, Alfred will be Batman and just shotgun (yeah, I just used shotgun as a verb. I'm edgy like that.) villains like Joker and Luthor to death, while Clark points and laughs at Bruce for being utterly useless. Well, that's if Bruce hasn't already killed himself by falling in garbage cans from great heights first.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth one's batman is a lot more 'mortal' and inexperienced than his earth 0 or prime or new 52 earth whatever counterpart. He would need to tackle ground level stuff, sneaking around getting info, basically detective work(which i love to see from bats) and let supes go up against all the world beaters unlike the regular universe where bats throws on a mech suit and tackles super villains that are out of his league right alongside supes.

But for right now i'm eagerly awaiting Wonder Woman earth one which seems to be taking forever. The art better be spectacular.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Meh...Batman Earth One and Superman Earth One is average at best. Nothing "modern" or nothing new elements is better than current continuity. Also how many times we have to see origin of Batman and Superman ?

That is why I like Teen Titans Earth One better. Hope DC more Earth One stuff like The Flash, Green Lantern etc

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point Batman has nothing to offer the Earth One Superman. Perhaps when Batman finds his feet more and has more experience then its time to do a worlds finest.

I hope Wonder Woman: Earth One is as good as Superman and Teen Titans if not better. Any clues on who the Villain could be? I am kind of hoping for Circe.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Superman needing or wanting Batman help on E1 but would like to see an Earth One Justice League tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one wants help from Earth 1 Batman.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By 2cool4fun

@the_stegman: I hope we get WW before that.

I thought we were gonna get here this year, kind of surprised TT got one before the 3rd member of the trinity.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: I hope we get WW before that.

I thought we were gonna get here this year, kind of surprised TT got one before the 3rd member of the trinity.

I think Grant Morrison is just really busy with Multiversity, he probably hasn't had time to do WW. But yeah, I hope it comes soon.

nab1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was good but i prefer Superman Earth One over Batman earth one, because Batman didn't really feel like Batman. However you still feel like you're reading about Superman in the Earth One series, all be it an inexperienced Superman.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha I will be surprised if Earth One Batman is even alive after a couple months under the cowl. Why the hell would you want a Batman/Superman Earth One team up when this Batman is useless? This is stupid.