#1 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there or can there be a story arc where Batman obtains some kind of power and becomes a threat to the DC verse?

#2 Edited by batmannflash (6227 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. If you count Tower of Babel (which I don't), then yes. But besides that, no.

#3 Edited by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe so. I would absolutely enjoy seeing Batman as a villain and how he would fare as a threat that the Gotham City Police Department would try to capture. It won't happen in the New 52 continuity for the time being. Someday, it could happen but I doubt it.

#4 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be great as an Ozymandias type of villain

#5 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would just be kind of dumb at this point. It could just be something that stems from my current apathy toward Batman, but I really don't think I would care in the least about such a story.

#6 Posted by Dayvid3 (872 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd be interesting. I'd be a change from superman always going bad. Give us a new angle. The metahumans would have to use their noodles more than their characters often do as well

#7 Posted by sinestro_GL (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps not in the 'take over the world and bow down to me' sort of way, but maybe in the 'ends justifies the means' sort of concept, then yes, that would be a lot more convincing.

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (14446 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by RDClip (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see an Elseworlds story where Bruce Wayne becomes a Luthor-esk supervillian and Superman finally gets to be the good guy in an alternate universe fight between them.

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman being a villain is an oxymoron.

Just read Watchmen or Prometheus' appearance in JLA or something.

#11 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (4100 posts) - - Show Bio