#1 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just wondering if any of you are getting all the Villain's Month issues. On the other thread I made about Villain's Month, quite a few people said they're getting all of them so I was wondering how many people are doing this.

Thanks in advance for posting.

#2 Edited by Ravager4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Well quite a few people seem to have money flowing out their ass, apparently...

#3 Edited by Al_capOWN (627 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#4 Posted by Bruxae (15470 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, but quite a few. I think I counted 30-35.

#5 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

or a bootleg ready

#6 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah

#7 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah

#8 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah

#9 Edited by Marco_Kidd (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they all come out in a giant hardcover a few months after so i'l be getting that.

#10 Posted by JLArturo (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know. Depends on the total cost. $3.99 per book is really expensive.

#11 Posted by dbatdog (549 posts) - - Show Bio

just getting the darkseid and joker story

#12 Posted by gator4eva (400 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Way too expensive for my taste. I'll definitely get a good amount but I will not be buying all of them. I don't think I would even if I could afford it to be honest.

#13 Edited by SideburnGuru (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one I'm determined to get is the Lobo issue. Then Bizzaro possibly.

I like alot of them, however the price of getting 10 would already put me at about 40 dollars. There's no way I'm getting them all. Don't see how anyone has the cash for that.

That, and Marvel is releasing the Lego Variant covers that I'm interested in. It's not a cheap month for comic fans.

#14 Posted by Catsnlynne (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

As of right now I don't think I'll be getting any. At 3.99 that's too much. I may only get Black Bat and Captain Midnight or I might just save my money for the comic books coming out in Oct.

#15 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to try and get Deadshot, Lobo and Black Adam. I am subscribed to The Flash so I think I am getting Both flash ones

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (14938 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah most of them. All the Batman ones, Flash ones, Deatshot, Deathstroke,Trigon,Lex Luthor,Sinestro, Mongul, Lobo. I won't be able to get them on the same month though.

#18 Edited by akbogert (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't actually looked at them all but the answer is definitely no, not even close.

#19 Posted by kilowog52 (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the ones from series already on my pull-list. So all JL, JLA, Aquaman, Flash, and Green Lantern ones.

#20 Posted by Dud317 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as I narrow down my pull list to a number that doesn't make me freak, (17 books, with some minis), Villians Month is going to hurt at $4 a pop. I'm looking at 23 books, not counting Forever Evil, and the subsequent tie-ins. I said it before, hopefully the price increase is because of extra pages, not the 3D cover. It more than doubles my normal pull list. I'm actually considering pirating the issues, then buying the omnibus due out in December. If I'm going to spend $100, I might as well have something to show for it.