Dazzler's new Look in UXM #24

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

From CBR written by Albert Ching, Managing Editor, please visit his article at least once to show your support

No Caption Provided

Writer Brian Michael Bendis took X-Men fans by surprise Friday afternoon by sending them into the weekend with a dramatically different look for a fan-favorite Marvel character. On his Tumblr, Bendis shared artist Kris Anka's cover for July's "Uncanny X-Men" #24, showcasing a seemingly darker-edged -- and certainly darker-haired -- new look for Dazzler.

For the full article head here

I not out of nowhere if you read issue #22 this week and #19-21, you'll see why. Also Mike Mart says we should "expect Dazzler's role in the X-books to take a dramatic change towards the unexpected."

Does remind me of her look in the Ultimate comics

No Caption Provided

"Uncanny X-Men" #24, part of the "Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier" story arc tying-in to "Original Sin," is scheduled for release in July.

InkInk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ultimate version was supposed to be Brody Dalle but this new design is horrible. So apparently Bendis saw Joker's daughter and went "Yes! I love it lets give Dazzler a trashy dated 90's look"

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

I don't like it. But maybe it will grow on me.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BR_Havoc

I normally really like Marvel's redesigns with the exception of Captain Marvel once Carol lost the faux hawk, I loved it. Apparently now Dazzler will rock a faux hawk and it looks terrible. Nothing about this design is appealing its dated already so we know it will not age well. Plus did Bendis not redesign Dazzler less than a year ago?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No fraggin way. That is just bad.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers