#1 Posted by KingOfHardcore (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i fell that he will come back to life. i think Ra Sha Goul will find Damian dead and put I'm in the Laserith pit. thous bringing him back to life.

or

Goul could through damian in the pit and just has he is coming to life Batman (Bruce Wayne) is killed by Goul. those Damian getting vengeance and killing Goul making it an easy set up for Damian to become the new Batman

#2 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure he'll come back to life in a few years when the new Batman movie comes out and they want to draw people into comics.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics are like soap operas. Characters die, but they always end up coming back and there's a good chance they'll have amnesia.

#4 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

They can make him the Batman of Earth 2.

#5 Posted by Bogey (930 posts) - - Show Bio

He's dead until a decade or two later they decide to bring him back.

#6 Posted by justice teen (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Lazarus pit

#7 Posted by batsmart (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to wait 2 years I want him back now

#8 Edited by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Comics are like soap operas. Characters die, but they always end up coming back and there's a good chance they'll have amnesia.

Lol! Ironically this is why I got into comics. xD But yeah, he should be back. =D

#9 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will come back soon , there is no replacement for the character in Batman books. All attempts at a new Robin will be frowned upon. There was too much outrage about his death. He may not even be dead!

#10 Posted by Geoschua (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will be back. If he doesn't, he will be the first who doesn't. The new cover release of Batman and Robin #22 (Batman and Nightwing) looks like his return may be sooner than some of us think. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-and-2011/batman-and-nightwing-23

His death really upset me because of the great character development and evolution over the years. He had come a long way. So far, I'm not liking the short-timer replacements for Robin either. I'd be very happy to hear that Damian was coming back somehow.

#11 Posted by X9 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be so unfair if he remains dead cause EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER who dies is brought back to life somehow.

Plus, he was always a pleasure to read.

@geoschua said:

I think he will be back. If he doesn't, he will be the first who doesn't. The new cover release of Batman and Robin #22 (Batman and Nightwing) looks like his return may be sooner than some of us think. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-and-2011/batman-and-nightwing-23

His death really upset me because of the great character development and evolution over the years. He had come a long way. So far, I'm not liking the short-timer replacements for Robin either. I'd be very happy to hear that Damian was coming back somehow.

I hope this isn't any DC trolling cause I'll be really pissed...

#12 Posted by trebean (619 posts) - - Show Bio

@x9 said:

It'll be so unfair if he remains dead cause EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER who dies is brought back to life somehow.

Plus, he was always a pleasure to read.

@geoschua said:

I hope this isn't any DC trolling cause I'll be really pissed...

They haven't even shown the face, Also, I haven't read this arc but who's that guy they are fighting?

#13 Posted by Geoschua (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean: Are you worried about the cover I posted being DC trolling? Hmm, I hope not, either. The guy they're fighting is actually a more powerful clone of Damian's. Talia Al Guhl grew him and sped up his growth. That's the guy who... well, I'll just trust you pick up Batman Inc, #8 to avoid major spoilers. It appears that I may have overreacted at the Batman and Robin #22 cover. The book may just be a 'what if' scenario that in some way suggests that Batman "could have" saved Damian. That doesn't mean that he actually did. I hope he comes back soon!