• 64 results
ILIKELOBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By ILIKELOBO

I would definitely use the X-O Manowar Armor to be a super hero, protecting the innocent and intervening in international crises, all for personal, profitable gain! Er, I mean, the name of all that is good (for me!)

Also, I would love to the the Remote Terminal feature, so that my duplicate could protect me ... from ever having to go to work again. Also, the idea of a replicant X-O armor suit sitting in my cubicle doing my dumb job is absolutely hilarious to me. I feel like I have won this contest just for providing me with that amount of entertainment while I'm sitting here, in my cubicle, doing my dumb job (aka, reading comic vine articles).

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Darkmount1

Honestly (and I do hope this gets entered), had I possessed the armor, I would use it to help deal with disaster relief. While that thing is loaded with a full arsenal of weaponry, I think I'd be more inclined to use it for constructive purposes.

hazmat103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By hazmat103

i would use the X-O Manowar to destroy Iron Man. Wait am i supposed to use it for good? Whoops. Then in that case i would destroy that stupid alien race (can't remember their name).

I would love the ability to fly over the Earth and also the force field is probably pretty useful.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Araknospider's post (was unable to post it for some reason)

If I was so blessed to have the sacred armor of shanohara bond with me.

I would go to all goverments and say this is the time for change. If they didnt like it they could fight me id passively aggressively dismantle any posing army. Then humanity could stop polluting earth. All the spent plutonium rods would be droped off some place other than earth. The great pacific garbage woukd get cleaned up cooperatively with out bickering. Selfishness and greed would be abolished. Team work as a world would start.

The next step would be a moon base and all goverments would participate in a global effort to colonize other worlds. All people would help with building and pitch in expenses. All govement debts would be forgiven.

And I personaly would take all the built items to the moon and prepair for the first tennants of the moon. People would live independently there. The next step and with global cooperation it would be easy to organise this.

The eventual Teraforming of mars and habitation other planets.

I would have the ability to take large parcels to mars no 10,000 trips useing fuel. With all the transportation of vital equipment suplied by the armor man kind just has to get people there. I can assist in landings and getting people situated. Once setup with air and food and shelter they will be self sufficient. Serious space vessels could be fabricated on the moon with low gravity take off would be way easier.

If I had the armor of the vine. I would help bring mankind in to space and save our home world from our own selfish distructive nature.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The answer to that question is simple. If I had the "good skin" as Aric termed it in the series from the 90s Valiant days (before Acclaim took it over of course), I would use it to immediately propel myself into outer space. This is coming from someone who often has a fear of flying and of a fear of heights and yet I know that that sentient Manowar class armor would be all I need to keep me protected from the deep coldness of space's eternal vaccuum. I would use it to not only explore the Sol System in times that current satellite-rocketry equipment could never hope to achieve, but also to be the first human to finally exit the Sol System and truly go where only a couple of satellites have been able to even go. Sure, there may be energy blasts, telecommunications, sensory ability and all that, but its ability to project flight and induce practical FTL travel while protecting one from the vaccuum is what appeals to me most of all. If only, if I only I had the 'good skin' at my fingertips...I think the better question then is not what I would do but rather what I would NOT do.

Really hope to win this BTW for I am such a huge fan of Valiant and have been ever since the early 1990s when the company was first made and grew to adolescence with epic stories of Aric and the 'good skin.'

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By the creator

With the energy projection capability of the armour, I would approach other scientists and with their help, find a way to capture, store and utilize these energy bursts to provide free green energy to those ho need it most. As the armour recharges itself and has a massive output, the energy that could be provided could fundamentally alter people's lives for the better.

Avatar image for dementedtheclown
dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By dementedtheclown

I'd bring a girl to the moon with me.

IamLewtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By IamLewtz

What would you do if you had the X-O Manowar armor?

I would do whatever I wanted. If one day I felt like helping the old lady cross the street, I would. The next I might be crashing parties at the Playboy Mansion and sipping on some wine with ol' Hugh. I would probably use it mostly for personal gain though, oh and to defeat my evil ex as she is a villain.

Also, which ability would you be the most excited about?

Flying, I want to sneak up on commercial aircraft and just hitch a ride on the wings either freaking out the passengers or waving at the kid in row 5. Also lasers... did I mention my ex was a villain.

micah779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By micah779

How would I use the armor? I'd join the US Olympic Bobsled team (since their uniforms are going to be designed to look like the X-O armor). The ability I would be most excited about? The armor's ability to be imperviousness ..since that's important when bobsledding.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Friendly reminder: the contest closes tomorrow!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Only 4 more hours to enter!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Alrighty guys, the contest is now CLOSED!  I'll review the submissions over the weekend and pick 5 winners on Monday! See you then!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Winners have been announced.

Cavemold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers