This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by sawmbi (12 posts) - - Show Bio

post pics and comments and in a few days i will tally up the votes and give you the results

#1 Edited by sawmbi (12 posts) - - Show Bio

envy is better this is my vote

#2 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Greed. I've had a soft spot for tragic, misunderstood characters since kindergarten (maybe a bit earlier), when I first saw Frankenstein. True, Envy is a bit tragic too, as are just about all of the Homunculi, but I also love antiheroes (not just villains), and Greed shows that in spite of the way he came into being, he's by far the most redeemable (especially in brotherhood)

#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Greed, for sure. Though they both had some pretty emotional deaths, Greed had far more redeeming qualities about him. Whereas Envy was just kind of a d*ck the entire time.

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (13264 posts) - - Show Bio

Greed.

#5 Posted by Shisho_The_Fist (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I appreciated Greed for his tragic, misunderstood persona. He was more appealing with his anti-hero goofish attitude. Envy's way of playing with others emotions gave a darker hue to the character, where most like the goofy anti hero more then the cynical, hate imbued character. I prefer Greed.

#6 Posted by Ms. Omega (4508 posts) - - Show Bio

Greed was always my favorite especially in Brotherhood when he rebelled against Father :)

#7 Posted by FullmetalChobit (218 posts) - - Show Bio

GREED FTW!!

#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:
Greed.
#9 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

greed,envy TOO ANNOYING

#10 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Envy but only in the 2003 anime