Alright, here we go!
The Theme of this contest is "Creepy Crawly". The goal is write, draw or photograph the creepy, dark, mysterious or eerie. You may write a short story, sketch an eerie image, or take a really good creepy photo! Please don't submit a novel (please 1,000 word max!) and no borrowed images allowed!
And the BIG prize is going to be appropriate to the "dark" aspect of this contest and it consists of 3 things
1. Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #162 signed by Jerry Robinson (Robinson is the co-creator of THE JOKER and the creator of Robin!)
2. Detective Comics # 660 signed by the creator of Bane, Chuck Dixon! (he drew Robin saying "UH OH." in case that pic is too small to read)
3. Batman # 496 (signed on July 2nd, 2011 in Miami, FL at the Florida Super Con) I put in $10.00 of my own money to get this issue signed by the co-creator of Poison Ivy, Mr. Sheldon "Shelly" Moldoff (He also created the original Batgirl, Batwoman, Matt Hagen (Clayface), Bat-Mite, Ace the Bat Hound (he's in Batman Beyond too!)...the list goes on! )
And in case you are sad that you did not win 1st there will also be a 2nd and 3rd prize for the runners up
2nd prize: Batman #546 (Joker app.)signed by Jerry Robinson
3rd prize: Detective Comics # 617 (" ") signed by Jerry Robinson
I will also include the flyers for you from each of the events I attended to obtain these signatures. I have worked rather hard at obtaining these signatures and I can personally vouch that all are 100% AUTHENTIC!
I just wanted to spread a little love by giving out a few from my rather large collection! Enjoy.
The Funny thing is he asked "Where do you want it signed!?" and I said "across the bottom is fine"----so he signed across Poison Ivy's "Bottom"! Haha---I love it!
- Only one entry per person. Using multiple accounts is cheating; all subsequent entries will be eliminated.
- No collaborations allowed.
- No borrowed images and no plagiarism please!
The Prizesee above. but as an additional note ALL 3 are in excellent condition (I am not a professional grader but you will not be disappointed!)
Post your entry in a comment to this thread. All entries must be received by July 10th 2011 by (9pm) EST. That's Florida Summer Time. I'm afraid I don't know what time that is around the World.
Good luck to all!