This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkusKnight13 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Im serious who thinks it would be cool if these two were a team. Everybody keeps putting these two against each, but no one has ever put these two together as far as i know. As you all know dbz battles are banned because of these innaccurated, stupid harsh, dumb etc. people mostly the dbz fanboys (No Offense) because of battles like superman and goku. I propose something differnt. They both have a lot in common and do make a match i must admit (wacth death battle) but i would like to make these guys a team. Plez comment below and tell me what you think. WOuld these guys make one cool,good,awsome team or what? I personally think they would but i want some of your opinions.

#2 Posted by Shadowseeker2 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmmmmm yeah.

The thing is that why would Goku and superman even fight.

AND ONCE THEY REALISED WHO THE BAD GUY WAS WHO SET THEM UP.......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

#3 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could teach goku to be more versitle in his martial arts and goku could teach superman ki

#4 Posted by DarkusKnight13 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

im bealive superman would also teach Goku to be a better team player and not to go one on one and also he might try to convince goku not to allow the enemy to get to their strongest although im sure superman and goku would still beat whoever it is their facing.

#5 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

They would make an invincible tag team in my opinion.

#6 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14835 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gi_joe_ said:

They would make an invincible tag team in my opinion.

Yes.