Marvel Anime DVD Giveaway

nicholai441

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By nicholai441

not sure if they would be suited for anime style... then again maybe they would, but i think either psylocke or colleen wing would be interesting. mainly because they have that japanese background (in one way or another) to them so it'd be interesting to see how they would be presented in anime style. i'm sure there's other characters that would be better suited, but colleen is a character rarely used and psylocke is a british/japanese ninja.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202  Edited By ClawFist

I would love to see a PSYLOCKE mini series based off of her mini-series titled KILL MATSU'O

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203  Edited By SavageDragon

I personally like the Blade anime the best but I thought both the X-men and Iron Man animes were fun as well. I only saw a couple episodes of all three shows but I hope I win so I can see all the episodes!!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
Darthmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#205  Edited By Darthmat

Daredevil. Creative animators could capture his hyper-senses amazingly. It would be REALLY bold if they attempted to do lengthy sequences from his point of view - with audio of heartbeats and seeing everything in waves. It might be impossible, but if it worked it'd be crazy.

spree4567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By spree4567

Deadpool would be cool

KennyQuick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By KennyQuick

I think Spiderman would be pretty awesome. If they remade the 90's carton.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By EnSabahNurX

X-23 would work great in anime style, use her mini series by christ yost

or do her adventures by Liu

or simply a series with her and gambit traveling would work great for that style

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

@xAnimosity said:

I think Spiderman would be pretty awesome. If they remade the 90's carton.

I was just thinking today, while watching my DVRed Ultimate Spider-Man and Young Justice, they should make Spider-Man in the style and tone of Young Justice. Serious, and anime influenced.

brownbearmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By brownbearmm

I think Ghost Rider would work well in an anime fomat, I also think Dr.Strange and Iron Fist would benefit well from an anime format.

SlackerGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By SlackerGuy

An anime to focus on the the Black Cat would be great. If she were re-imagined a bit she could be a strong enough character to stand on here own. And her looks would translate well into making her into a cute/hot amine girl. A few guest appearances by the Prowler would be cool, but this show should definitely stand on it's own with out any appearances from Spider-man. Just give her a strong enough personality on her own.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#212  Edited By Agony

Character: Shen Kuei (Cat)

Reason: When the words anime and assassin come up, Shen Kuei should be the first to be considered. While he is from Hong Kong, I think Kuei would fit nicely on a mission in a futuristic Japan where the anime visuals are so strong. His slick looks and smooth style would be complimented by the anime look. And the action sequences would be visually striking. Maybe guest appearances by Shang-Chi, Deadpool, or Taskmaster. I believe Shen Kuei would make a great fit in anime and really match the description of a potentially successful show. The anime could provide that mysterious trademark Shen Kuei look and stay true to his Asian origins.

coolmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By coolmic

Sunspot of the New Mutants or all of the Fantastic Four would be good.Because they are all my favorites.

Holuntron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Holuntron

I honestly think Captain America would be a great character to be animated. It would be awesome to see such a patriotic hero in another culture's style. I actually think that could make him all the more American! Haha

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#215  Edited By gmanfromheck

Winners will be announced shortly.