Marvel Anime DVD Giveaway

CaptainMarvell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By CaptainMarvell

I'd like to see a Avengers anime series. Or even better Ultimates as it could be darker.

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By crowncoke

So many characters... BUT Daredevil I think fits the bill best. Such an easy segway from Logan to Matt. Plus I would love to see the Man without fear receive treatment in Japan from Japan.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#103  Edited By Billy Batson

marvel anime? HAH!
BB

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By GrimoireMyst

Is the X-Men series any good? I thought the Iron Man one wasn't bad but really annoying close to the end of the series. lol

For a new anime series I would obviously say The Incredible Hulk of course. Only in anime form would he be allowed to cut loose and show what he can really do outside of the comics.

tepper10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By tepper10

This seems almost a given...Sunfire!

Papito208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By Papito208

If we're going over the top it should me someone with a mercenary type agenda which could translate in an episode by episode story like maybe Silver Sable, Deadpool or something. If they're planning to for wayyyy out there with aliens and such why not the Green Lanterns?

default28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By default28

I would love to see Moon Knight get his own series.

mewstu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mewstu

I want to see an anime Hulk that includes all the different Hulks and She-Hulks.

hero4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By hero4hire

Who else but Deadpool? Cameo king that he be. He could have tons of team ups and piss off a load of other characters. Plus, who doesn't want to see the anime attempt at Hydra Bob!

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#110  Edited By kennybaese

I could see an Anime version of Iron Fist and Luke Cage being pretty great. The trippier sci-fi stuff in Fantastic Four could be pretty good as well.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Dedpool

In order from best to worst 1 - Blade 2 - X-Men 3 - Iron Man 4 - Wolverine. Iron fist would rock as an anime, so would an over the top Deadpool anime. Spiderman would rock because of his kinetic action, and a Nova or Guardians of the Galaxy, adn a Dr. Strange anime would work too.

stevedefeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By stevedefeo

I would love to see a Blade anime show. I think the animation would be incredible. Seeing Blade rough up some vampires with lots of gratuitous bloodshed would make me a happy boy.

Jonny0013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jonny0013

Iron fist, X-force, or daredevil would be cool.

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would really love to see some proper treatment of the marvel mystics: Doctor Strange, Clea, Scarlet Witch, and even youngsters like Wiccan and Nico. I think such a show should focus on Brother Voodoo, since he's the sorcerer supreme and hasn't really kicked off yet; he's also beautifully written, combining the generalized aspects of magic with much more novel ones (i.e. his unique ability to fuse with his brother's spirit to increase his strength). The character just has such a great flavor and so much unexplored potential.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/317/f/0/ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_doctor_strange_ending_by_darcat-d4g4c6g.png

radar5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By radar5

Wolverine has some background in Japan already so it would be neat to see those stories told in an anime style.

cookinguptales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By cookinguptales

I'd really love having an Avengers anime in general. If I know anime, then they can get the appropriate crack level necessary for that team. I could say the same for Nextwave.

Just picking one character, though... Probably Black Widow. I don't think I'd want her in a regular Avengers anime (I'd love an old school line up with Cap, Iron Man, Wasp, Ant-Man, Thor, and Hulk) but she would make for a really awesome spy show.

xtigerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By xtigerz

Hulk, Hulk, and more HULK!!!!

sho3s22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By sho3s22

I would love to see either Deadpool, or the whole Uncanny X-force team. I think the dynamic of the team, and the dark angel saga, would make a great adult anime series. And Deadpool is always a blast for violence and comedy:D

Avatar image for afternoonwalker
AfternoonWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AfternoonWalker

I say Daredevil. I really liked his 'What If...?' where he was set in feudal Japan. Plus the whole ninja/mafia/sometimes mystical nature seems to fit well

Kurtisimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kurtisimus

I'd like to see a Deadpool anime, I think that his fighting style and personality could make a funny and visaully awesome anime series/movie.

bluetorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#121  Edited By bluetorch

Spider-Man. Anime would suit his speed and agility.

Mikey Venture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mikey Venture

I am surprised to see so many Deadpool recommendations, but I was going to say either Wolvie's black-ops X-FORCE or Ironman on account of him already tear assing around in a mech anyway.

hrlambright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By hrlambright

Daredevil. If anything is suited for anime style, it's the Hand and Elektra and all sorts of crazy aerobatics.

Powerman73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Powerman73

I'll have to agree with a lot of the consensus that the Avengers would make a great anime! Put them up against the Zodiac!

Wagner18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Wagner18

Dark Wolverine has all the ingrediants for a fantastic Anime show. Although i belive with the write team almost any comic character would make a good anime.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

#126  Edited By MrMazz

Spider-Man. Now this would most likely be a lighter version of Spidey but the anime style would fit really well when it comes to web slinging and fights. His quippy one liners though might get lost in translation a bit but that would be kind of funny.

Hulk because if Digimon and Pokemon and DBZ have taught me anything it is that transformation sequences should be EPIC and take 5 minutes.

Bluefox170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#127  Edited By Bluefox170

Punisher: Frank Castle is a great character who has the ability to capture the attention of audiences from both Comic Vine and Anime Vice alike. I know this first hand as acquaintances of mine who are anime enthusiasts regularly read things such as Bleach and Naruto, and thoroughly enjoy video games such as Devil May Cry. These same people always want the 411 when it comes to the latest in the Punishers never ending fight for revenge. Also, if you look at the new series by Rucka and Checchetto the interior art is not that far from being able to classify it as a form of anime. It would be uncanny how well it would translate into an anime style.

MrFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#128  Edited By MrFantastic

Anime would love Heroes for Hire. I can't wait to hear Luke Cage shout "Fist Him"!

GuasonTF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GuasonTF

i would love to see Daredevil anime series. something about a blind lawyer leaping buildings at night and dressed as a red devil seems kinda cool.every night kicking thug scum and saving peope would be an awesome anime adaptation.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By nickthedevil

Punisher would make a great anime series. The dark feeling in his adventures would go well with the anime feeling put into both X-men and Iron Man Anime. THE WINTER SOLDIER would be a great series as well for Anime.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By nickthedevil

Oh sorry but i can't edit with my browser. But Hawkeye in his Ronin persona, Iron fist, or even a mini-shadowland Daredevil would be great to see!

slapz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132  Edited By slapz88

I believe that the new mutants would be the best anime. The reason I think this is because if you watch any anime, you know that the main characters are always young teenagers. The new Mutants just fit this perfectly. And I think Warlock would be amazing in an anime. There would be so much freedom in the animation concerning warlock, it would be really amazing to see. I also love the dynamic of the team so it would be a great team anime, which for the majority most animes are.

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By mr_gone

Cable. Can't you imagine it? Sent a thousand years in the future as an infant, cable is mankind's only hope against ruthless dictator apocalypse! Or, super being cable tries to set the world right from his amazing base, graymalkin. But, an evil man who looks just like cable claims He is the messiah and will stop at nothing to kill cable. I think you see what i mean. Take any point in cable's history and you can make an anime out of it.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

AWESOME ANIME SHOWS! Including Blade and Wolverine. =P

TheBuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#135  Edited By TheBuck

Doctor Strange hands down. Have it drawn by the fine folks who did WICKED CITY and or HELLSING and have some writers from Buffy and Fringe team up and you have a sure fire winner right there.

CaptainCyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By CaptainCyke

Personally I think Generation X could be adapted to anime. I think Husk, Chamber, and Penance all would make great anime characters.

DKing_CiCADA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By DKing_CiCADA

I would love to see a deadpool anime. A lot of animes can be goofy and have a good sense of humor which is perfect for deadpool. I also think deadpool can have some good stories with featured characters like task master, the deadpool corps, even cable! I would just like to see deadpool have his own show

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#138  Edited By Overlander

I would love to see a Ms. Marvel team-up anime. The set-up is she is in the midst of a great career as a publisher, moonlighting as Ms Marvel and having plenty of adventures. The opportunities for guest appearances would be plentiful.

• She could go on a date with Spider-Man. But the whole time she is dealing with a hostile takover at work where the new head of the board of directors, Marcus is always on her mind. His comments haunt her, and she ends up leaving in the middle of the date with Spider-man to confront Marcus only to find out he intends to kidnap her and return to Limbo to make her his bride. Spider-Man follows her back to the office in time to help her fight off Marcus and send him back to Limbo.
  • Dealing with the stresses of her personal life, villains, and decreased revenues in her company due to declines in the publishing industry, Carol turns to the bottle. When she manages to save some people, but not without collateral damages, Tony Stark shows up for a very special episode to talk to her about alcoholism.
  • She could fulfill an old debt to Nick Fury (from her time in the Air Force) and have a S.H.I.E.L.D. team-up with Maria Hill to extract Spider-Woman from a Hydra base. The climactic battle has the three of them fighting Taskmaster (who is there to train new troops).
  • She could visit Professor X & the X-Men to discuss that time she was turned into Binary by the Brood in a flashback episode. While there, she could talk to Wolverine about old times as agents together...and she could fight Rogue again.
  • I'd love to see a business episode where Janet Van Dyne (The Wasp) has a hot new line of clothes that she wants to have promoted in Carol's magazines. Before Carol publishes the ad, she wants to ensure they are fair trade garments. The two women travel overseas to tour the factory but it turns out to be a secret A.I.M. weapons manufacturing plant. MODOK professes his undying love for Carol and the Wasp & Ms. Marvel have to fight the infatuated robot to reclaim Janet's factory and liberate the workers from A.I.M.'s control.
Ms. Marvel 47
Ms. Marvel 47

This show would focus on a strong female character, would have amazing action sequences with plenty of flight, and would be a ton of fun to watch. I'm not going to say there would be opportunities for fan service, but we are talking about an anime, right? She could have a magical girl transformation sequence like Sailor Moon as she changes from confident business woman to enemy-pounding super heroine using her minor molecular control powers to don her suit.

comicnerd18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By comicnerd18

I really believe the Iron Fist would make an awesome anime.

If not Iron Fist then I'd have to say The Inhumans.

djhahn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By djhahn01

I would want to see a Cable and Deadpool. The odd couple of comics. Like most people I dont think they will ever do a Deadpool movie...at least not one that would portray the correct version of Mr Wilson (see Wolverine Origins). And there is no better contrast to Deadpool then Cable. The series was great till they "killed" Cable off....again. I love Cable and think anime maybe the only way to truly see the greatness of both characters. If not anime I love the animated movies. Sooo much better since they stay closer to the comic and add great voice talent.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

I'd like to see an anime version of the Fantastic Four. Partly because I can imagine how cool Reed and Johnny would look with the anime style applied to their powers. But also because you'd get to see Doom. Which is always cause for celebration. Doom is the best villain in the Marvel universe (in my opinion). A Fantastic Four anime would also allow for walk on cameos by other characters to test the waters and see how they'd be reenvisioned in anime. FF guest staring Spidey for instance.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Retnex

Deadpool or Ghost Rider

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

#143  Edited By wmwadeii

Spider-Man with Carnage & Venom I think would look awesome as an Anime

pikaman206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By pikaman206

The Avengers should have an anime series. I'm currently watching The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and I enjoy it. I always imagined what it would be like if the Avengers are anime characters!

jphugo15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By jphugo15

I think Spider-Man Reign would be pretty awesome as an anime. It was bloody, violent and pretty depressing in ways we haven't seen Spidey done in a while. I mean we have plenty of kid friendly Spidey shows, why not a more adult oriented anime for a cool storyline of his?

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#146  Edited By Rowen545

Gambit, he has over the top energy attacks, a mysterious past, and is a good melee fighter.

brock616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By brock616

I think that Dr Strange would be a good fit. I enjoyed the series he had a while back where he took on an apprentice and I think that would be a good premise for a series.

sleepyhologram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By sleepyhologram

Uncanny X-Force would be perfect! I mean come on, all of the stabbing, shooting, dismemberment, disemboweling, and decapitation would be awesome, and the Dark Angel Saga already has the same epic sci-fi feel that many of the greatest animes have.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#149  Edited By InnerVenom123

I love how everyone ignores the incredibly despised Wolverine anime.

Darthtravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Darthtravis

I think Deadpool might work in the anime format. Would be interesting to see how the writers and artists translate his personality to the anime art form. I think there is a lot they could do with the character and anime's manga sensibilities.