Posted by G-Man (30652 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, sorry for the delay.  We've had some debate going on about who we wanted to win.  Guess that's the problem with me allowing Cascader and LAMP to have some feedback rather than just choosing a winner myself. 

First Place

IcePrince_X
said:
"
Wolverine as the Playmate
"

Here is your prize:
20 assorted comics from my personal collection
A never-worn-before 1992 Death Of Superman t-shirt (still in the package)

Second Place

Dark Walker said:
"
Batman dressed in Iron Man costume.
"

Here's your prize:
10 comics from my personal collection
No real reason this was selected, I figured, what the heck?

Now because of all the great art, it was hard to just narrow it down to two.  So I made the decision to include a

THIRD place winner

EGoD said:
"Okay, I finally finished this, trying to get requests done too so I just whipped it out.  Emma's worst nightmare

caption
"
As for a prize...I hadn't planned on a third place when I left my house this morning.  So I'll send ya a few comics as well.

Congrats to all the winners and I have to say everyone did an awesome job.  It was a little...interesting at the number of cross-dressing entries.  Maybe that says something about the users here?  I'm not judging.

So I need IcePrince_X, Dark Walker and EGoD to pm me your name and mailing address and I'll send out your loot this week.

I think it's safe to say we will be doing another artistic contest again soon.

Staff
#1 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Gratz to all the winners!

#2 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job.

#3 Posted by Kidder (342 posts) - - Show Bio

great job guys ^^

#4 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats :}

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4855 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks You very Much!

Thanks to G-Man also for the prizes! It will be really be something to share to my students. :-)

I would also like to thank and congratulate all the artist who joined! Let us keep on doing our art! :-)