Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio
*UPDATE: Congrats to Paragon for being this week's Free Fridays winner! Though the winners are random, his choice was inspired. According to him the most ridiculous comic book character is, you've got it, Arseface. You all had some pretty hilarious picks, though. From oft-mentioned Codpiece, to truly bizarre Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (worst super power ever?). Anyway, thanks to all for playing, and be sure to check back on Comic Vine next Friday for our next Free Fridays! Enjoy the weekend, wherever you are.*

Free Fridays are upon us yet again! This week, the rules are truly simple. Find, what is in your opinion, the most ridiculous comic book character. Then, shoot a tweet, looking kinda like this: 

@ComicVine Free Fridays Q: Most ridiculous comic book character? Shithead (http://bit.ly/aH1v7b) [CV username]  

This is open to U.S./Canada residents, and you have to tweet it before 5pm PDT. Easy, right? We'll randomly draw one of the tweets and will notify you through PM on ComicVine, so be sure to check back and see if you won! 

And these are this week's comics that you can win if you're picked! And, of course, some awesome Marvel Mini-Mates. So very tiny, yet so very intimidating.

Good luck everybody! If you find a more ridiculous character than Shithead, you'll have our respect!
#1 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

XD soooo many to choose lol

#2 Edited by D34dM4n (77 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure if my guy is more ridiculous or more disgusting, but he is still effing weird

question: does the entry tweet have to be ur latest tweet, cuz i forgot about this and tweeted something else

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I won last week I'll sit out this week and give someone else a chance lol

But I would definitely say Squirrel Girl...  there's a reason why people constantly undermine and underestimate her.... whether rightfully so or not...  her costume, her hero name...just everything about her is all wrong to me, i'm sorry, I just dont get her lol

#4 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I could do it, I'd love to get that Batman/Superman comic.  but I am not on Twitter.

#5 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd like mine...

#6 Posted by Jordanstine (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Question:  
What if 2 or more people posted the same character?  Does the 1st one who post gets it?
#7 Posted by neillius (49 posts) - - Show Bio

why does it always have to be through twitter, why can't we just post on here like the good ol' days.
#8 Edited by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jordanstine: Duplicates don't interfere with your post 

@neillius: Ah come on, embrace Twitter!
#9 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Elf with a Gun

My entry. For whatever reason the concept of this guy- a little elf that just shows up and causes chaos for no apparent reason cracks me up.
#10 Posted by Joey Ravn (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't participate, but lucky the one who wins this week. Batman #702 is extremely, super-ultra awesome. And Superman/Batman is, by far, one of the best "anniversary issues" DC has pulled in many years. The stories are SO good, the art is SO good... It's a pure pleasure to read. The best way to say goodbye to Eddie Berganza, who's leaving the editorial duties of this series... 

Well, good luck, everyone :)

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147057 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck to those who can participate:)

#12 Posted by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Bong ftw.

#13 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

CODPEICE!

#14 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboy12 said:
" CODPEICE! "
Mine's even more ridiculous!
#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet again the European side of the world get left out...... Good luck to all you Americans out there.... 

#16 Edited by James Lasagnaboy (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Doop
#17 Edited by ComicMan24 (147057 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

3 Epic Fails: Arm Fall Off Boy, Stone Boy, Eye-Scream
#19 Posted by comicbookheretic (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Fridays and this make them even better

#20 Posted by -Eclipse- (7537 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX: LMFAO! Those are EPIC! xD

Expecting to see a lot of CODPIECE mentions here, he's pretty much the Vine's mascot, after all :P

#21 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"

@EnSabahNurX: LMFAO! Those are EPIC! xD

Expecting to see a lot of CODPIECE mentions here, he's pretty much the Vine's mascot, after all :P

"
lmao damn forgot codpiece's picture and he was my first choice too XD 

So much wrong with this picture
#22 Posted by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Arm Fall Off Boy.. I fell off my chair after seeing that.

#23 Posted by Roehm21 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy snap! Did I beat the dead line?!
#24 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Riezner said:
" @Jordanstine: Duplicates don't interfere with your post 

@neillius: Ah come on, embrace Twitter! "
I only joined Twitter to be more involved with the Comic Vine and Anime Vice communities. Most of the people I follow are from this community.
#25 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations to Paragon! 

And omg, wow... I can't even imagine what was going through people's minds when they created some of these characters...they definitely blow Squirrel Girl out of the water, though I still think she's lame....but compared to characters like Arseface...? Arm Fall Out Boy??? Codpiece!?!?!? Really!?!? LOL

#26 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats Paragon 
I feel SOOOOOOO bad for Arseface lmao

#27 Posted by D34dM4n (77 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats to Paragon. dammit, Horsecock has failed me

#28 Posted by Tmul501 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

I want free comics!

#29 Posted by imaginaryman (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe such characters were actually made 
hahaha what were they thinking ???

#30 Posted by ComicGeekCollector (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#31 Posted by AskaniSon295 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

off the top of head
TypeFace 
Doctor Sax
Johnny Guitar
Black Racer

#32 Edited by damswedon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Just going to throw out SnowFlame. From New Guardians #2, the guy is a cocaine smuggler who gets his super strength and near immortality from snorting cocaine. His Cokieness Is so powerful that he gives other people contact highs. From his cocaine!
NON can stand up to his might. NON!

#33 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the next contest? its been a while now since we've had one.