• 157 results
cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#151  Edited By cosmo111687

I would do what I can for those in need. (Especially if it involves leaping tall White Apes in a single bound.)

jtkodama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By jtkodama

I would steal back all our abducted women...

COMICSAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By COMICSAL

I would definitely explore the the planet. I'm very curious to see what I might uncover on the "Red Planet." It would be diffucult stand idle and do nothing if there is a war and I can do something about it. I never thought of being the type of person who would use powers for personal gain. I would use my powers to help others. If i had a life on Earth worth returning to, I would go back home. If not, Mars would be my new home.

ectoborge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ectoborge

I would use my powers to rip off Thern technology. I would then use it on earth (it does not matter what time period). I'm pretty sure that blue stuff could cure cancer or make videogames cooler. I would try to stay away from the war but would eventually fight for the good guys just like in the movie.

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By blancosombra

If I found myself on Mars suddenly, I would fight whomever and whatever to get back home. I have kids and I wouldn't let any number of gigantic white apes stop me from getting back to them.

Now if I were a single man with no responsibilities tying me to Earth, I'm sure my answer would be more like this:

Finding myself on Mars with new Superman-like physical abilities, I would begin by making allies with the weak by serving as their protector. I would fight for the honor of Dejah Thoris' hand and win her heart. I would bring peace to Mars and seal my reign down with an iron fist. With the Warlords defeated/destroyed at my hands, I could bring Mars into a utopian state, bringing together rival tribes and bitter enemies to share 2 common purposes: peace and servitude.

Under my rule, I would bring the best qualities of Earth to Mars and leave behind the things that bring us down. This would of course mean not opening the gateway to other humans. Such power tends to corrupt and the last thing I would want is a rival of the same level of abilities as myself. I would accept Mars as my home and would rarely, if ever come back to Earth.

But as I said... I have kids and so far that's been much more of an adventure anway...

hellogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By hellogan

The first thing I would do if I was transported to Mars is try to find a way to stay cool. :) If I found a water-way like the movie I would probably find someway to live underwater. I would use my powers to gain the trust and confidence of both Martian races. To bring them together in peace. Working together with Earth bringing a new galatic harmony to Mars, Earth, and beyond. I would probably stay on Mars. How could I leave Woola behind.

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By KidSupreme

I would get the dvds