• 111 results
#101 Edited by johnqestion (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Never saw the appeal of Lois/Clark at all. Superman himself was especially meh coupled with her. I the new 52 interpretations Clark and Diana. Diana offers wway more challenges to the S man. I hope we see new stories this canon with then.so yeah hope they last for a long time.

#102 Posted by girlinfourcolors (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually just made a post about this on my website:

I thought I’d hate their pairing off, but so far I’m interested. It’s been a little too much “Superman teaching Wonder Woman what it means to be human” so far, though, a plot line I am well and truly done with. I’d like to see more of what she can teach Superman, something we saw a little of in this week’s Young Romance #1. More of that in the main Justice League title, please. It should be just as easy to give Superman the title of “Wonder Woman’s boyfriend” (centering her in the relationship) as it has been for the comics media to label her “Superman’s girlfriend.”
#103 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be interesting, if written well. So far, other than those initial pages and a mention here or there, we've seen very little of them as a couple.

#104 Posted by alanfrancis (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm okay with Supes dating Wonder Woman, but it's only a matter of time before Superman gets back with Lois Lane. I believe in one and a half to two years at least.

#105 Edited by darkman61288 (777 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that the Moulton family hates the pairing of Superman and Wonder Woman.As does Superman's creators

#106 Posted by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't really have a click between them but I feel like in real life they would date first. So I'm glad its getting out of the way for the future issues.

#107 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

"Because DC loves you". Yeah, right! If DC loved me, then they wouldn't have done 93 out of 100 things they did these past few years.

#108 Posted by AdmiralNAkbar (195 posts) - - Show Bio

I find the Superman-Wonder Woman relationship promising and will create a new pathway in storytelling for the Justice League.

#109 Posted by jik3 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

While we've seen this pairing in The Dark Knight Strikes again and in Kingdom Come, I don't think it will pan out. From the current ongoing Superman series, it's obvious that Clark and Lois still have some sexual tension, and almost every Elseworlds or otherwise story that has paired Wonder Woman and Superman has only happened after Lois died. Plus, from the solicits, we know that Batman is gonna have something to say about this. And from the Justice League Animated series and Trinity, we know that Batman's got some feelings for ol' Diana, especially since she's the only woman he would never have to worry about protecting about, and from Tower of Babel and Doom, we know Batman could handle her if she ever went rouge. And to top it all, I haven't got the sense that there's real love between the two of them. But it's been a fun ride seeing them together, and I'd say they'll give it to the end of the year at least, or at least till the Trinity War event happens...

#110 Posted by G-Man (37775 posts) - - Show Bio

The winner of this contest is Press Oblivion!

Thanks to all that entered. It was great seeing the different opinions everyone has. We'll have to see what DC has planned for Superman and Wonder Woman.

#111 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

The winner of this contest is Press Oblivion!

Thanks to all that entered. It was great seeing the different opinions everyone has. We'll have to see what DC has planned for Superman and Wonder Woman.

SUH-WEET!

I loves me some Wonder Woman & Superman togetherness!

Thanks Tony! It's an honor and a pleasure!