2289 Comments
Posted by XLR87T3
Posted by cameron83

@bruxae said:

I'd really suggest everyone dropping this, at least on the public forums. Mods usually don't like when people start digging stuff like this up. And it's kind off a private matter.

Not my place to say/decide anything though, just a friendly warning.

/im out.

This.

No offense to anyone and not talking to anyone in particular,but just let the blog (and the discussion) die like it did months ago.

Edited by XLR87T3

You guys....must not know what happened.....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/an-irreversible-confession-1536828/

Whoa...that's just...ouch.

Posted by Bruxae

I'd really suggest everyone dropping this, at least on the public forums. Mods usually don't like when people start digging stuff like this up. And it's kind off a private matter.

Not my place to say/decide anything though, just a friendly warning.

/im out.

Edited by Saint_Wildcard

@eisenfauste:maybe it's Tifa's post

my mom isn't here it's just me and my harmless friendly dog and I'm sooooo ticklish. The neighbors don't care and it's dark.

Posted by cameron83

You guys....must not know what happened.....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/an-irreversible-confession-1536828/

Posted by Eisenfauste
Edited by Saint_Wildcard

Edited by Eisenfauste

@bruxae: :( I just saw her post like a couple of week's ago. Rat's I saw this get bumped and assumed she/he was still on. Pretty sure it was a she though.

Posted by Bruxae
Posted by Eisenfauste

@lykopis: How are things for you?

For some reason a while ago I thought you were a mod in disguise :P. If someone offered, would you accept becoming a mod?

Between Germany and Italy, which place would you rather travel to?

Would you rather be a geologist or archaeologist (if you had to choose between them).

Edited by XLR87T3

@lykopis: I haven't talked to you in, like, a year. What's happening?

Posted by tinadivana

I give word that I will not give such word that I cannot keep the word. Well, a nice dialogue. you might enjoy this, check it out: favoritewords.com: it's amazing :) looking forward to watching this site grow!

Posted by tinadivana

I give word that I will not give such word that I cannot keep the word. Well, a nice dialogue. you might enjoy this, check it out: favoritewords.com: it's amazing :) looking forward to watching this site grow!

Posted by doomsday31

Out of everything thats happened with X-23 what would you say is your favorite moment of her's from any comic series and issue?

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

What would you want me to ask?

Edited by Darling_Luna
Edited by TifaLockhart

@lykopis: my mom isn't here it's just me and my harmless friendly dog and I'm sooooo ticklish. The neighbors don't care and it's dark.

Edited by lykopis

Legion ? cool ?

I especially love the part where he said applying your own ethics to another species is racist.

He (or they, heh heh) is hyper-cool.

Edited by lykopis
Posted by consolemaster001
Posted by Darling_Luna

Legion ? cool ?

Posted by TifaLockhart

@lykopis: I'm not wearing my PJs and I don't remember if I locked the door downstairs. I hope no bad people and/or ticklers show up cause I'm home alone...

Edited by lykopis

@dragonborn_ct:

I do think it's legit -- the amazing thing is how long it took for these idiots to realize it was a solid wood door.

Posted by Dragonborn_CT
Posted by lykopis

@god_spawn:

Will do. I'll let you know what I think - thanks for the suggestion.

@lykopis: Hey Lyko, just wanted to ask, have you read the first two issues of Kieron Gillen's Origin II mini series? If so, how do you feel about it so far?

It is the only bright spark in the darkness that is modern day Wolverine. I love the art -- the first issue was beautiful, no other word for it. I love how the animals were presented (alongside Logan), and how there was care to ensure they were all presented as realistically as possible.

As for the second issue, things are a little cloudy and all I can say is that it's interesting. I can't speak to the story itself, way too soon, but I am intrigued. And because of the era, it has this awesome post steampunkish feel which I adore.

Posted by Wolverine08

@lykopis: Hey Lyko, just wanted to ask, have you read the first two issues of Kieron Gillen's Origin II mini series? If so, how do you feel about it so far?

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis: Watch it. The movie is incredibly underrated, IMO. War Zone was meh, though, so watch that one at your own risk. Thomas Jane was a good Frank Castle, I didn't like Ray Stevenson as him.

Posted by lykopis

@dragonborn_ct:

DAMN IT!!! Hahahahahha -- serves me right for not checking my notifications quicker. :P

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

@lykopis: No problem, friend ;)

Here is the link in case you need it, I changed the title for a time ago :P

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/winter-is-coming-ask-dragonborn-ct-1478632/?page=1

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: What do you think of this video even though you don't like the Punisher?

That was hard to watch. :( I have to see this film -

It's not that I don't like the Punisher, it's just he is everything I am trying to be opposite of -- in reaction to horrible acts and things done to innocent people, specifically. Doesn't mean I am right and he's wrong because I choose to view things my way, if you get what I mean? I can empathise so, so much with this character that in some ways, he's reflective of what I am afraid is really my hypocrisy.

Hawkeye I never liked even though he went through something similar. Tragedy propelling someone into doing good (or what they think is good) never grabbed at me, character and story-wise. I much prefer someone who chooses to do good because it's the right thing to do.

(I am picking up Punisher's new solo title, though. Same with Hawkeye, lol -- so I don't know what the hell I am liking now-a-days. :P)

@lykopis: Aw thank you very much, Lyko ^____^ You truly know how to help me out :D

Just in case you are curious, his name is Hector and hers is Saskia :)

I never told you how much I love those names, so I am now telling you -- I really, really love those names. Oh, which means I need to ask you something on your Ask Thread.

Edited by lykopis

@avenging_x_bolt said:

1,Fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles

2.favorite ninja turtle

3.what helps you sleep

4.favorite justice leaguer

Fruity Pebbles although Fruit Loops is King.

Donatello. By leaps and bounds.

Exhaustion. Even then, it does a crappy job of it.

Meep -- don't really follow the Justice League but I would have to say Wonder Woman. Not because she's the only female on the team (although what is up with that?), but because she has a mindset - or at least I think she does - about how to go about fixing the world that mirrors my own. :)

@kfhrfdu_89_76k said:

Canis Dirus is a prehistoric MAMMAL.

Doop it is! Or Gambit! Or Mechanika...

WhatEVS. I am sticking with it (unless I can pick dragons, in which case, Toothless FTW!)

lol -- aw, no worries on the drawing - just wanting to is wonderful and I thank you. :)

@teerack said:

Why did you break up with me after living together for a year?! WERENT YOU HAPPY? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH???

Nothing and no one can make me happy - (my choice) so I am sorry, my darling. You needed to be set free so you can latch onto a better, stronger and more cruel Mistress. There is only so much testicle pinata-ing a person can stand.

Fly, little bird.

**snaps whip**

I said, FLY. >:/

Edited by Teerack

Why did you break up with me after living together for a year?! WERENT YOU HAPPY? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH???

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Canis Dirus is a prehistoric MAMMAL.

Doop it is! Or Gambit! Or Mechanika...

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis: What do you think of this video even though you don't like the Punisher?

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

1,Fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles

2.favorite ninja turtle

3.what helps you sleep

4.favorite justice leaguer

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

@lykopis: Aw thank you very much, Lyko ^____^ You truly know how to help me out :D

Just in case you are curious, his name is Hector and hers is Saskia :)

Posted by lykopis

@dragonborn_ct:

Thank you! (grabs pic)

You don't write cheesy -- I remember that question and I remember telling you I found it beautiful. Calling someone your honey or babe is what I find cheesy. The more unique the endearment, the more better. If your characters are powerful and the environment they are in extraordinary, then expressing their love should be dramatic. You are an incredible writer - anything you feel fits, will be perfect.

Edited by Dragonborn_CT

@lykopis: I feel very honored that you think so u___u I feel really proud specially how you enjoyed it so much, and even though this is just a simple sketch I did while bored, I really wanted to convey the character expressions to make up for the lack of colored and detailed background.

If you want to, you can save this pic since you loved it :D

Its just... I kinda write very, very cheesy romantic lines (Remember when I asked if it was cheesy a couple referring to each other as "Moon of my life" and "My sun and stars") and I can almost picture them saying this to each other and I think that would ruin the mood somewhat xP

Posted by lykopis

@dragonborn_ct:

**dies**

The expression on their faces...**dies again**

...that is one of the most sweetest images I have ever seen. You have to be tremendously proud of yourself -- I mean it -- you must experience what your hero feels in order to get across that kind of emotion and that is amazing.

Romantic line, hmm?

Well, I can't really do that because these are your characters, but what I do see are two people not just deeply in love, but also safe in each other's arms, each with a confidence the other is their one and only true love. There is an innocence in their sleep too - almost childlike -- which is what happiness must really feel like.

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

@lykopis: Can you think of a romantic line for this?

Edited by lykopis
Posted by lykopis

Mike Quackenbush ? yay or nay ?

That. Was. AWESOME!!!! He's amazing. o-o

@lykopis: Ok then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=189w5xpkt0Y

You feel you lose >:)

Oh it was swell California was awesome. We went to a bunch of places but Knott's Berry Farm was the best ! Though i unfortunately i couldn't get any of the suggested comics, because we had time to visit 1 comic store which might as well be deserted :( So i just got Superman For tomorrow and Batman Year One :/

I lost. I lost before 20 seconds. Then it got worse from there. :(

That must have been such a long trip - both to and from! That's too bad about the comic store - you'd probably have better luck on the east coast.

Posted by waezi2
Posted by lykopis

Monday I get a callback from Letterman people with a trivia question, and if I answer it correctly, I have tickets to be in audience. What will the question be? Also, if I go to WWE store on Times Square, what merch should I get for myself? What about for you, including sizes? Message me safe Addie to mail it. I realiZe you don't know me IRL, so that's why I qualified with "safe."

Stock up on anything AJ Lee oriented. Awww -- you're too sweet but you've got a wedding to worry about. Every penny should be given to Fiance Knowles because the crumbling of the cookie goes that-a way.

Faforite dinosaur? I know you`ve got one...

Faf comic? If you can`t decide, pick one you really like. Actually, pick a few, in each case! Short reasons as to why you chose `em. SHORT. I don`t want you to spend two hours in to explaining that stuff.

What character would you like me to draw for you? Pick anyone. Hopefully there`s pics available somewhere, of the character.

Got a fictional MILF (Of either gender. Hell, doesn`t have to have one, actually.)? Of course you do...

Fave dinosaur would be the Dire Wolf (Canis Dirus). No, not because of Game of Thrones but hey, how can you not have huge wolves in any media? Especially Dire Wolves.

I can't pick a fave comic, but I will say Pretty Deadly - love everything about it. There is Lady Mechanika which is soooooo sloooooow to be put out but Benitez is at the colouring stages for issue #4 and when I get my hands on it, I shall cry copious tears of bliss.

Short reasons -- art, story and art. Pretty Deadly has mythology deeply entrenched in it -- and Lady Mechanika has the most bad@ss female character since Rogue. Mysterious and lovely. See? No essays. :P

Lady Mechanika. Which is really complicated. What about Gambit? Or Doop. Doop would be awesome!

A fave Male-I'd-Like-To-Fondle? Gambit and Daken. And maybe Hellion. Maybe. All Marvel-centric, I'm afraid. Unless I can branch out and snag all of Jane Austen's leading men and the Bronte sisters. Heathcliffe and Mr. Rochester....dat angst....

@laflux said:

How ya doin chick?

I'm doin' pretty good, boyo. Keeping things steady and enjoying the ride.

Posted by consolemaster001

@lykopis: Ok then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=189w5xpkt0Y

You feel you lose >:)

Oh it was swell California was awesome. We went to a bunch of places but Knott's Berry Farm was the best ! Though i unfortunately i couldn't get any of the suggested comics, because we had time to visit 1 comic store which might as well be deserted :( So i just got Superman For tomorrow and Batman Year One :/

Posted by laflux

How ya doin chick?

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: Well now you know how poor Wonder Woman feels so will you please stop torturing her?? :0

I would never be so stupid as to attempt taking on Wonder Woman.

@lykopis: I thob we wuh fendds? (I gob a body node)

I know it's been a few days, but wth? What happened?

Is this the most aesthetic male face you've ever seen?

No, but that's a good thing. He looks a bit like the lead singer of Hedley. lol - and a friend of mine.

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis: So give me a run down on what you thought of the new Wolverine comic?

oh boy

I had hoped it would turn out like how you and a few other fans were gunning for -- you know, showing Wolverine's amazing hand to hand skills, etc. I mean, what a perfect opportunity, right? That he's got no healing factor to help him would make it all the more fantastic because that would force him to compensate in ways he hasn't felt were required for a while but can now utilize. Even having him seek out old friends (or non aggressive enemies) who are masters of hand-to-hand fighting to get things flowing would have opened a hella amount of story-lines that the writers could go crazy with.

But, nope.

Instead, we see him galivanting around with non-experienced young-uns -- wearing those...those... THINGS on his hands to compensate for his claws and --- grrrrrrrrrr --- like, couldn't you just have him brandishing one of the many swords, katanas, sais or whatever that he's expert with? And now there's some kind of indestructible armour thing-ama-bob? WHAT???? And just having him throw himself willy-nilly into explosions makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER because why would someone who is suddenly fearful of his own mortality, forget HE CAN DIE during a battle?

Ugh.

They are showing him like a goon. A stupid, rabid goon who doesn't know his @ss from the ground and that supposed "shock ending" was anything but. Making this a back and forth type of story is just lazy and cheap.

Only thing good is how he's being drawn. That's not good enough for me, though.

@consolemaster001 said:

@lykopis: Are you up for a challenge ? =D

Sure!! And hey, how are you?? How is/was your trip?