2289 Comments
Posted by XHUNTER

What is the best past time for you?

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis Does Paige look great with that belt or what?

Edited by lykopis

@laflux: @fuchsia_nightingale:

I wish I could hug Desmond Tutu -- I wish there were more people like him - prominent religious leaders taking a stand. He's taking a lot of flak but this is what leaders do. Good on him.

As for the pope -- it's a step in the right direction. While he still re-iterates that the physical acts of homosexuality are the sin, that he acknowledges the humanity of everyone, and that he accepts there being homosexuals is good. If there are Catholic homosexuals out there who are able to get solace and acceptance from this, it's a good thing. A very good thing. :)

Dante. (I love this username, BTW!)

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Ah well I don't think Id describe its design as "macho". The original design for the Predator looked um alot more "beast like"

They actually worked with a suit like that on set when they started out. They just had issues with the suit and they could not get it to do what they wanted it to do. Stan Winston (he was a special makes ups designer has worked on alot of films) was tasked with re designing the Predator and apparently he was on a flight to Japan with director James Cameron who said to him he always wanted to see something with mandibles.

These are some early designs of the creature.

I just cant imagine the film with that thing running around.

*replies back with simple force choke*

Oh wow -- you know your stuff - good to know!

Oh, and as a trekkie, your Star Wars powers can do nothing to me....NOTHING!

@samimista said:

@lykopis:

Favorite flavor of muffin?

Have you played Ni No Kuni?

How long have you been dancing for?

Does it take a toll on your body at times?

Do you like going to the beach?

Ever been to a spa?

1) Chocolate. Ooooh -- hold on, chocolate chip and banana!

2) Nope, but looks like I should have.

3) About 18 years.

4) If I don't keep it up, it does and when I performed every night I would stick my feet into bowls of ice. Now, it's not so bad but as much as it's great for my overall health (body-wise), I suspect I will have some joint pain when I get older. In a way, I have some now -- especially with my knees and ankles.

5) I LOVE going to the beach. Every chance I get, I am out there. :)

6) I have been but I feel so awkward. I feel bad for the ladies who seem to be bending over backwards to serve me -- I instinctively try to make things easy on people so it's like, I will reach for a towel myself, I say sorry all the time, I turn down every offer because I don't want to be a nuisance, lol. Me and spas don't go well together -- I am too stressed over it. 0_o

@vaeternus said:

What do you look like Lyko? :P

Small, dark-haired, dark-eyed, non-voluptuous, thin (but strong) with a nose I would prefer not be photographed in a certain way. Not very noticeable, just another face in the crowd - if anything, without heels or make-up I could be mistaken for a pre-teen. I don't stick out.

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis said:

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: Boogie woogie is a reference the song in the video I posted. Given your response I think you thought it meant an act of coitus, it's dancing doofus. =P

I think I had it confused with "voulez vous couchez avec moi c'est soir."

I typed that in google translate and the translation I got seems to mean that you thought I was asking if you wanted to sleep with me. Which of course I wouldn't ask silly! The commute would be long as hell! =P. Please don't hit me lol.... and by the gods please don't you use your ballet legs and give me a high kick to where my legs meet. O_O.

OMG -- I WOULD NEVER! LMFAO!!

Besides, I could just call up the nearest ballet corps near you and get one of the girls there to do me the favour. We have a secret network that way.

Posted by lykopis

@xhunter said:

What is the best past time for you?

Dancing. I love dancing -- it tops reading although reading is a close second.

@lykopis Does Paige look great with that belt or what?

She looks GORGEOUS!!!!!

Only two more weeks until she hits 21. Hopefully we'll get to see her move up (if that is the reason why she hasn't already.)

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis: What's funny is she did win the belt like a month ago, but that episode of NXT didn't air until a few days ago. I don't think they will call her up yet and I don't think her not being 21 is the reason she hasn't yet. I mean Kelly Kelly was 19 and was still on televised shows at the time when she started. She just danced and took her top or something, but she was still on TV. And JoJo has been getting some attention and she's 19 but that is due to the show I guess. I think they are just kind of picking a proper spot as to when. She's too good to fluke up and I don't want to see her becoming like the new Natalya. Great wrestler in many categories, but WWE just mistreats her. And with Kaitlyn and AJ being the primary focus of the division as far as feuds go and the Bellas being the obvious other focus due to the new show, it just wouldn't be a good time. Besides, she hasn't had the belt long and I really don't want WWE to start putting and pulling the strap on and off of everyone like they do in the main shows.

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn:

Ah, I see.

I do think it would be a problem to suddenly throw her into the mix with all the things going on right now with AJ and Kaitlyn. Just that right there makes it now a good idea (for Paige's sake) and I didn't know that about JoJo. Natalya though makes a bit of sense because she's wrestling royalty (at least, here in Canada) although it hurts seeing her right now. I had no idea what she went through (the tasteless jokes, etc). If that happened to Paige I think I would lose my mind considering her back story.

We don't get that show up here in Canada (at least, not that I know of). I like the Bellas although I have no idea how they come across on that television series. Who else is on that show?

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis said:

@god_spawn:

Ah, I see.

I do think it would be a problem to suddenly throw her into the mix with all the things going on right now with AJ and Kaitlyn. Just that right there makes it now a good idea (for Paige's sake) and I didn't know that about JoJo. Natalya though makes a bit of sense because she's wrestling royalty (at least, here in Canada) although it hurts seeing her right now. I had no idea what she went through (the tasteless jokes, etc). If that happened to Paige I think I would lose my mind considering her back story.

We don't get that show up here in Canada (at least, not that I know of). I like the Bellas although I have no idea how they come across on that television series. Who else is on that show?

Natalya is wrestling royalty period and technically so is Paige due to her family and wrestling since she was 14.

Umm I think it is the Bellas, Natty, and the Funkadactyls. Then they have two new divas with Eva Marie? I think is her name and JoJo. I think that is it. I really have no interest in watching the show. It's a "reality show" so it's just going to be a bunch of drama, and views in on their relationships like Natty and Tyson Kidd getting married and the Bellas with Cena, and Bryan, and I guess Eva is dating Fandango or something, idk. It's just not my cup of tea.

Posted by lykopis

@dccomicsrule2011

What are your thoughts on Batwoman?

Why did the chicken cross the road ?=O

Favorite music album?

What's 3 plus 4 times 7 devided by 7?

Do you like Super Smash Brothers?

Have you ever been in a fight?

1) I like her -- I like how strong she is and the positive role model she is for the LGBT community. She is one of the DC books I have been picking up but I am so behind on her. Apparently she's engaged now (right?).

2) I still see the chicken standing there -- going nowhere. I don't think the chicken wants to cross the road at all, poor thing.

3) Ah, that's a hard question. I have so much that I love -- really and truly love. I am going to pick Parachutes from Coldplay -- their song Yellow from that album (as a little kid) really, really spoke to me.

4) lol -- sure I do. I don't play it though. should I?

4) Yep, a couple. They've never gotten to the point where one person was on the floor, beaten the crap out of. Someone always steps in but yes -- I have and each time it was always in defense of myself. My looks are deceiving -- each person involved found out the hard way but this is going back a few years (high school) and since then, lots of "almosts" but only in defense of friends who don't know when to shut up.

Posted by lykopis

@god_spawn:

Reality shows have never and will never be my cup of tea so I'll just avoid it then. Have you seen Paige's documentary with her family? I just loved it -- it's when I fell in love with her. Amazing stuff.

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis: I haven't. I've seen some of Paige's older matches so that is where I found out about her and I've seen some of her interviews with her parents and everything and they were really cool, too. I know she also has some brothers, but I haven't really paid much attention to them.

Posted by mrdecepticonleader

@lykopis: Thanks.

You know deep down Star Wars is better >:D

Have you seen Van Helsing?

Posted by Vortex13

Star Trek is better, deal with it. =)

Edited by Vortex13

@lykopis:

Can you do this?

Have you seen the Princess Bride? How awesome is that movie?

Posted by Darling_Luna

@lykopis: *is berry hurt you didn't pick Simon*

Do you want to play smash bros now ?

Edited by Samimista

@lykopis:

Chocolate chip and banana? =O That sounds so delicious! 0.0 I never tried a chocolate chip muffin. =O Wanna try chocolate chip pancakes too! 0.0

Hehe! It's so addicting. xD Trying to trophy hunt for PS3. So hard though. 0.0

Ah wow! So you've been dancing for almost your whole life. 0.0 That's dedication! =O

Aw. =( That must be real rough. It's amazing how ballerinas dance on their tippy toes. 0.0 That must hurt at first.

Hehe! I bought a bikini two months ago and still haven't been able to wear it. xD Been raining so much here lol. Hopefully soon I can go to the beach!

I actually never been to a spa. =O Mostly because I feel weird with other people touching me? 0.0 And like you I feel bad for the ladies that gotta massage people's feet and etc. Must be weird for them. 0.0

Edited by mrdecepticonleader

@vortex13 said:

Star Trek is better, deal with it. =)

Ha yeah keep telling yourself that

:)

Posted by Vortex13

@mrdecepticonleader: Are there any actual languages created for star wars? Any deep philosophical incites from star wars?(only including the movies) Was star wars a great leap forward in terms of breaking down racial prejudices by having an ethnically diverse cast in a time that was extremely rare? Lets count off prominent non white human characters, Lando Calrissian and........... the voice of Darth Vader's counts right?

S##t, The original Star Trek had a Russian on the crew in 1966, during the cold freaking war where all Americans were all taught how evil Russia was!

Oh I have another one lets count off all characters in the original trilogy, other than aliens (which still would equal up to a small amount), with accents other than American, C3PO and..... Hmm.

My point? Star Trek was a game changing series that opened up a whole world of new films and ideas that most likely not exist without it. *cough star wars cough*

That all said I do actually enjoy the original star wars trilogy. Actually speaking of which have you seen the original three without any of the additional footage or "enhancement" added to it later? I'm honestly trying to find this out. Because I'm pretty sure those versions were never released on dvd. Just Laser Disc, and VHS, which the latter I own.

@lykopis How about you? Seen the original three star wars unedited?

Posted by dccomicsrule2011

@lykopis: Yahoo! I like her too she is a favorite hero of mine =P Yep she proposed to Maggie and she accepted =D

Poor Chicken =(

Hmm very interesting pick xD

Yep Super Smash Brothers is one of my all time favorite games =D It's very easy to play compared to other fighting games (I mean you don't have to press a dozen button to do your Super-Ultra-Uber-Awesome combo xD) It's filled with awesome characters and the game play is super smooth =P I also love it the fact it is different from the rest. All in all Super Smash Brothers rock =D

Ooh wow who would have thought O_O You must fight like Rocky Marciano xD I personally have never been in a fight my self and I (hopefully) plan to keep it that way.

Posted by Vaeternus

@lykopis: you sound hot yet cute :-P lol i love chicks with european or ethnic noses, and brunettes are just cute in general hehe

@vortex13 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Are there any actual languages created for star wars? Any deep philosophical incites from star wars?(only including the movies) Was star wars a great leap forward in terms of breaking down racial prejudices by having an ethnically diverse cast in a time that was extremely rare? Lets count off prominent non white human characters, Lando Calrissian and........... the voice of Darth Vader's counts right?

S##t, The original Star Trek had a Russian on the crew in 1966, during the cold freaking war where all Americans were all taught how evil Russia was!

Oh I have another one lets count off all characters in the original trilogy, other than aliens (which still would equal up to a small amount), with accents other than American, C3PO and..... Hmm.

My point? Star Trek was a game changing series that opened up a whole world of new films and ideas that most likely not exist without it. *cough star wars cough*

That all said I do actually enjoy the original star wars trilogy. Actually speaking of which have you seen the original three without any of the additional footage or "enhancement" added to it later? I'm honestly trying to find this out. Because I'm pretty sure those versions were never released on dvd. Just Laser Disc, and VHS, which the latter I own.

Hey alright I was only having a bit of a laugh. If you prefer Star Trek to Star Wars that is fine with me. I could start listing things that Star Wars has done and how influential it has being. I was really making fun of the fact that Star Wars and Star Trek tend to be pitted against each other and I find it funny how people feel they have to pick a side. I just prefer Star Wars and the EU is another reason why I do too.

Also what do you mean by accents? Since C 3PO has a British accent and there are many, many actors who were British and has British accents, mainly the Imperials such as Grand Moff Tarkin and The Emperor.

Yeah I have ages ago. But I am not aware of them putting the original films out on DVD either. Isn't the 2004 version considered the best version ? Since it has some changes.

Posted by Vortex13

@lykopis:

Ever have a "wardrobe malfunction"?

If you were stuck on a desert island with no one else and you had the necessary equipment to survive as long as you need as well as keep up your looks, would you even bother with the latter?

Same scenario as the first except you have a choice between two people to live with you, P. Wee. Herman naked at all times, or a teenaged Marky Mark?

Do you view the Canadian National Tower as your nation's phallic image? How do you feel about yours being bigger than America's (the Washington Monument)? Do you think that speaks more towards your countries inferiority complex or my countries overcompensating with it's military force? Or perhaps both?

Do you think more people (men specifically) should realize that naturally large breast sag quicker and they sometimes have to be lifted up during bathing so lint won't collect underneath? (in case you didn't know that yourself I've heard it from "the horses mouth" so to speak)

Can you do a cartwheel? If so have you ever randomly done one in public?

Favorite team sport to watch?

Which are your favorite sports teams?

Posted by Vortex13

@mrdecepticonleader: Honestly I was just joking around to and I to find it funny that people have to pick a side. Like I said I like both as well, and with the EU star wars is much better than with the films alone. I'm going to equate there fairly successful quality to the fact George Lucas had less to do with those lol.

I think star wars did a lot for future cinema as well. I will still annoy fans when I get the chance though, given the fact that I am much like a mischievous, and occasional malevolent house spirit that gets a great amount of joy out of causing trouble. =P I'll annoy hardcore Trekkie's too of course. I am an equal opportunity annoyance to most groups of people that I feel should be annoyed.

The problem I have is the belief that all those changes were necessary and made the films better. All those changes basically entailed creating more colorful backgrounds and extra worlds at the end celebrating. The films honestly didn't need them. They were great before all this colorful backgrounds stuff. I guess the real issue I have is that, in my opinion, it started the whole idea that tons of CGI effects and colorful backgrounds will make films better. I don't know, maybe that's just me being a movie snob lol.

Edited by judasnixon

Have you seen wife yet?

@vortex13 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Honestly I was just joking around to and I to find it funny that people have to pick a side. Like I said I like both as well, and with the EU star wars is much better than with the films alone. I'm going to equate there fairly successful quality to the fact George Lucas had less to do with those lol.

I think star wars did a lot for future cinema as well. I will still annoy fans when I get the chance though, given the fact that I am much like a mischievous, and occasional malevolent house spirit that gets a great amount of joy out of causing trouble. =P I'll annoy hardcore Trekkie's too of course. I am an equal opportunity annoyance to most groups of people that I feel should be annoyed.

The problem I have is the belief that all those changes were necessary and made the films better. All those changes basically entailed creating more colorful backgrounds and extra worlds at the end celebrating. The films honestly didn't need them. They were great before all this colorful backgrounds stuff. I guess the real issue I have is that, in my opinion, it started the whole idea that tons of CGI effects and colorful backgrounds will make films better. I don't know, maybe that's just me being a movie snob lol.

Yeah that is likely why it is lol

Ha ha I see. So who annoys you then? I mean since you annoy other people it is only someone annoys you. Natural order ha ha

No you do have a point. Some changes I can see why they did but alot of them just get on my wick. Boba Fetts voice is one of them that seems to go unnoticed. I mean his original voice sounding so fitting and cold but then they go ahead and replace it with a generic Clone voice.

Posted by lykopis

@vaeternus:

You are being nice, lol -- but I'll take the compliment!

@samimista:

Awwh -- it's been raining that much? Wow -- that sucks. :/

As for dancing en pointe -- it's very hard on your toes -- all your weight is placed on them and although there is a "box" within the shoes, it's still very brutal. It takes a long time to even qualify training for en pointe and a lot of it has to do with age. Anyone younger than nine I would consider flat out abusing the dancer and it's best for someone who has at least grown into the body they will more or less keep for the rest of their lives. Everything changes when you start en pointe work -- a lot of dances look forward to it, it's like a badge of honour to be considered ready for it but it's extremely hard. When I get called in to cover for an en pointe class, I instinctively wince and shudder.

I am telling you -- bananas and chocolate chip anything is scrumptious!!!

WhatEVS! :P

And I have seen Van Helsing -- I liked how they portrayed werewolves in it but whatshername's portrayal was a little to "damsel in distress" for me.

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis:

Can you do this?

Have you seen the Princess Bride? How awesome is that movie?

LOL -- yes, I can "do" that. Not so incredibly slow and forever like that GIF though....and hell YES I have seen the Princess Bride and hell YES it's freaking, bloody awesome!

@lykopis: *is berry hurt you didn't pick Simon*

Do you want to play smash bros now ?

I MEANT SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PICK SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol -- and that is awesome. She looks completely bad@ss! :P

@lykopis: So you liked the film then?

And have you seen or are you planning to see The Wolverine?

Edited by lykopis

Ooh wow who would have thought O_O You must fight like Rocky Marciano xD I personally have never been in a fight my self and I (hopefully) plan to keep it that way.

LOL -- yeah, I should get into MMA female fighting, if only to get my nose rearranged. ;p

Good, I am glad you have never gotten into a fight. It's just really stupid and everything is awkward and strange and frankly, embarrassing. There's no cool choreography like they have in the movies to make it look tough. So anti-climatic too and someone usually ends up crying and you always feel awful afterwards -- ashamed, especially.

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis How about you? Seen the original three star wars unedited?

Never, ever seen Star Wars. ( I know, I know....I will one day.)

Ever have a "wardrobe malfunction"?

If you were stuck on a desert island with no one else and you had the necessary equipment to survive as long as you need as well as keep up your looks, would you even bother with the latter?

Same scenario as the first except you have a choice between two people to live with you, P. Wee. Herman naked at all times, or a teenaged Marky Mark?

Do you view the Canadian National Tower as your nation's phallic image? How do you feel about yours being bigger than America's (the Washington Monument)? Do you think that speaks more towards your countries inferiority complex or my countries overcompensating with it's military force? Or perhaps both?

Do you think more people (men specifically) should realize that naturally large breast sag quicker and they sometimes have to be lifted up during bathing so lint won't collect underneath? (in case you didn't know that yourself I've heard it from "the horses mouth" so to speak)

Can you do a cartwheel? If so have you ever randomly done one in public?

Favorite team sport to watch?

Which are your favorite sports teams?

1) Yep. I am a dancer. Wardrobe malfunctions are quite common although to be honest, when they happened to me, it wasn't so "thrilling" so-to-speak for the audience. Honestly though, it happens mostly with the more endowed of us -- so, in those instances, it's awful. The show must go on though, although arm work becomes less expressive...

2) Of course I would. A) It would give me something to look for to B) it would help me keep going in the hope I would be rescued and hey -- need to be camera-ready when that happened and C) I can create a world in my mind where I am the most spectacular creature in the world and catching sight of myself in the water's reflection wouldn't ruin the fantasy TOO much...

3) Marky Mark. Did you see those Calvin Klein commercials? No -- seriously, after what you've shared with me, it would be Herman, it would be fun aiming at his lily-white @ss with a sling shot all over the island to keep me entertained.

4) -_-

An American company purchased the CN Tower a long, long time ago -- it no longer belongs to Canada. So, I guess it's reflective of your country's need to get as much "phallic symbols" under its control because...you know. It's likes d*ck-like structures.... O_0

5) I mentioned this to a friend and he replied that's awesome -- he would be willing to help out lifting those breasts in the shower should it be a problem for a couple of my friends who "suffer" such an indignity.

6) LOL -- Yes, I can do a cartwheel. I can do hand-stands, round-offs, flips etc. And yes, I have done it randomly in public -- it's awesome!

7) Soccer (Football for the rest of the world).

8) In terms of soccer, most European teams although there can be no denying Brazil and Argentina (plus Uruguay) are awesome to watch as well. I just love soccer.

Have you seen wife yet?

Holy. Sh*t.

I love them. I love that. I love...all of this. O_O

Thank you -- so, so much.

Edited by lykopis

I did love the film -- a lot. :)

And I have not seen The Wolverine -- I was stupid enough to promise I would watch it with my girlfriends and they are taking their sweet time cuing up a time for it. I was planning to see it tonight (late night screening like I usually like to) but I felt too guilty. A promise is a promise is a promise....it's killing me though. KILLING ME.

@lykopis said:

I did live the film -- a lot. :)

And I have not seen The Wolverine -- I was stupid enough to promise I would watch it with my girlfriends and they are taking their sweet time cuing up a time for it. I was planning to see it tonight (late night screening like I usually like to) but I felt too guilty. A promise is a promise is a promise....it's killing me though. KILLING ME.

Did you only like the film because Hugh Jackman was in? Yeah that is why isn't it?

Ha ha I see.

Fave Wolverine villain?

Edited by Vortex13

@lykopis: I had a friend who lived in the same neighborhood who had wardrobe malfunctions with her bathing suit a lot.... I was always the gentleman and averted my eyes however lol. I had another friend who had a wardrobe malfunction with his pants/underwear in which his pant's tore in the back at the seam and the underwear malfunction was the fact that he was not wearing any.

And, Hey! don't mock our d##k towers! Our d##k towers are glorious and mighty, you don't want to mess with 'Merica, our d##k towers will blot out the sun!

Posted by lykopis

@vortex13:

Whatever, YANKee.....

@mrdecepticonleader:

Well hey -- it's Hugh Jackman! But no -- it was more than that, I love the whole vampire/werewolf theme (NOT Twilight) and so it fed into that, which was cool. I loved the time it was set as well and the scenery was awesome (castle, village, etc).

How can I be a Wolverine fan and not say Sabretooth? If I can call Weapon X a villain -- then it would be that, but nah, it would be Sabretooth. I kind of stick with classics which is why I have a hard time with change when it comes to my comics.

@lykopis said:

@vortex13:

Whatever, YANKee.....

@mrdecepticonleader:

Well hey -- it's Hugh Jackman! But no -- it was more than that, I love the whole vampire/werewolf theme (NOT Twilight) and so it fed into that, which was cool. I loved the time it was set as well and the scenery was awesome (castle, village, etc).

How can I be a Wolverine fan and not say Sabretooth? If I can call Weapon X a villain -- then it would be that, but nah, it would be Sabretooth. I kind of stick with classics which is why I have a hard time with change when it comes to my comics.

Ah I see. It seems to be hated on alot and alot of people don't like it. I wasn't that keen on it either to be honest.

Yeah Sabretooth is up there as one of the best villains in general. His goal most of the time just seems to be to destroy Logan's life in any way he can, like he doesn't have the "take over the world" kind of thing. He just gets pleasure from tormenting him. Which always make for an interesting character. And really that kind of villain is really the most despicable since they don't have any motives that we can maybe at least in some way relate to.

Who would you like to see play Sabretooth in another film? Or would like to see the guy who played him in Origins return? (forgot his name and cannot be bothered to search for him)

Posted by Vortex13

Hmm, we have d#ck towers but what national monuments would be America's hoo hoo... what do you think @lykopis:?

Posted by TifaLockhart

How many stars out of ten would you give "The Wolverine?" With one being a bad movie and ten being awesome.

Posted by lykopis

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

Haven't seen it yet -- I am dying to. Looks like most people like it though. Not like amazing -- but good enough. Did you see it? If you did, what did you think of it?

@vortex13:

Grand Canyon.

@mrdecepticonleader:

I can see why you wouldn't have liked the movie! Don't get me wrong -- it wasn't Oscar-worthy, lol. But I don't really watch movies so I took what I could from it. And yeah -- Hugh Jackman..... ;p

I really don't know who could play a good Sabretooth? I kind of liked the actor who played him in Origins -- I forget his name too, lol

Edited by TifaLockhart

@lykopis: I don't want to spoil it, especially the ending.

I asked a coworker if she was ticklish, and she said "Yes, BUT DON'T TICKLE ME!"

Should I tickle her?

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: I don't want to spoil it, especially the ending.

I asked a coworker if she was ticklish, and she said "Yes, BUT DON'T TICKLE ME!"

Should I tickle her?

k -- don't tell me! I will be seeing it soon enough.

DON'T TICKLE HER. O_O omg -- don't tickle her -- if she's like me, she will lose her mind. I hate tickling -- I really do. O_O

You are going to tickle her, aren't you?

Posted by TifaLockhart

@lykopis said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

Haven't seen it yet -- I am dying to. Looks like most people like it though. Not like amazing -- but good enough. Did you see it? If you did, what did you think of it?

@vortex13:

Grand Canyon.

@mrdecepticonleader:

I can see why you wouldn't have liked the movie! Don't get me wrong -- it wasn't Oscar-worthy, lol. But I don't really watch movies so I took what I could from it. And yeah -- Hugh Jackman..... ;p

I really don't know who could play a good Sabretooth? I kind of liked the actor who played him in Origins -- I forget his name too, lol

Ha ha yeah well eh that much is true at least :) Can't say I am as into Hugh Jackman as you are though :)

liev schreiber is his name. He was okay.

Did you like Origins?

Edited by laflux

Also Tyler the Creator or Mac Miller? (This is a laflux vs Fuschia question too lolz)

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Oh! I didn't know there's a box within it. =O Maybe that does help a bit? 0.0 I always do like tutus though! =D

Have you seen The Black Swan?

Ever read The Time Traveler's Wife? I'm usually not into those types of books but it really is awesome.

Are you gonna give Beware the Batman a try? =O

Are you gonna play Final Fantasy XV?

Edited by Vaeternus

@lykopis said:

@vaeternus:

You are being nice, lol -- but I'll take the compliment!

Awe no not at all, you just sound cute :P but sure I always try to be nice. :) maybe one day you'll post a piccy :P

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

Thoughts ?

Posted by Pyrogram

Pacific Rim or Oblivion!

Posted by judasnixon

@lykopis: What is your thoughts on this.....

Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale

Hey you like Science junk right ? :P

Can you answer me these Q's ?

If the universe is expanding, what's it expanding into exactly ? And if there is only so much energy and junk in existence, how is it expanding ?

Also if you support String therapy that there multiple universes occupying the same space, could it be possible that there is a dimension that is full of we perceive to be sprits ?

The only science I know is found in Mythbusters, but since I don't walk around with a chip on my shoulder you must answer these

=^-^=

Also here are Q's more graspable

Have you seen the Logo channel and what are your thoughts ? I personally have a gripe with putting L geared programs on after midnight and I doubt that Daria and Rosanne are the epitomes of L entertainment lol

Where would you rank John Cena on a scale of Charisma(1 to 10)

Have you seen the ultimate revenge movie Sweeny Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street ?

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

Who is the one and true King in the North and the Riverlands?

Posted by laflux

You've been gone a while. Normally I would cry now, but I'm stronger and tougher. Are you proud of me?

Posted by Vortex13

@lykopis:

Farthest height you've fallen from?

Do you know what country had slavery on the books as legal the longest?

Ever been punched in the chest?

This may have already been asked but, what is/was your favorite anime series?

Do you find toilet humor in films or television funny?(I.E. fart and diarrhea stuff)

Do you need glasses? If so do you prefer glasses or contacts?

Would you rather dance badly--and I mean just god awfully--in front of an audience, or go skinny dipping in the arctic ocean for just a couple of seconds and get out with there being a large group of Inuit staring at you? You will be fine but you would have to trek back to civilization with them in a seal skin coat, boots, and mini skirt. Why a mini shirt? Because I've been watching a lot anime lately that's why!

Does fan service bug you a little, or a lot? Do you think that it can detract from the story as a whole?

If you are home alone and have nothing to do all day do you even bother getting dressed? I don't mean just walking around naked but like just wearing sleep clothes or comfy clothes you wouldn't wear in public?

Oh, and by the way, don't you put yourself down! I'm sure your wardrobe malfunctions are plenty thrilling!