2289 Comments
Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........ Do Canadians "twerk"? He he he...... I'm so sorry..... For some reason I find Canadians backing their asses up hilarious......... you are going to hate me.

Yes, we can twerk! And anyone backing up their asses is hilarious! OOOOH! OMG -- I found one of a guy doing it -- talk 'bout hilarious.. hold on...k -- here it is:

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis: Paige just recently became the first NXT Diva's champion. Thoughts?

First of all -- Paige is the first Women's NXT Champion -- no Diva in the title, thank you very much. See?

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my girl!

I have been waiting for this (although poor Emma -- love her too) and having AJ take on the Divas' Championship?

Awesome on top of awesome.

Edited by Shanana

Paige!!!??

spoilers .... lol

Edited by lykopis

Paige!!!??

spoilers .... lol

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

sorry sorry!!! It's @god_spawn's fault! He said it first! O_O

(goes to spoiler tag everything now!)

Edited by lykopis

@consolemaster001 said:

@lykopis: Well he's from vancouver. I used to mock him like "what'cha talking aboot eh ?" He'd be like "aw no they come from newfoundland i'm from vancouver."

Your English teacher is clearly an extraordinary person -- being from Vancouver makes him so. And yeah, Vancouver and St. John's (the capital of Newfoundland) are pretty much on opposite ends of the country so there is definitely a difference in accent.

They are awesome though (Newfoundlanders). Would you believe they weren't officially a part of Canada until just after World War II? (I think -- somewhere around that time).

:)

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

@lykopis: I will take this opportunity and suggest, STRONGLY, people drop Avengers Arena and Uncanny Avengers. Words fail to describe the disdain I have for both books.

Would you love me more if I did ? lol

I take back what I said. I know Kat is really enjoying it (you too) and that's fair.

Same with blondes -- they are sexah. <3

(edited to say I couldn't possibly love you more -- I will 'splode!)

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

@lykopis: Heheheh sorry I keep your wild rebel spirit in cheek, I'm sorry V-V hehehe

Blondes r Sexah ! hehehe

(it's Sam lol)

I have more to ask , buy it's inappropriate for CV

Edited by God_Spawn

@lykopis: I'm oh so sorry . I'll have to remember there is no diva in the title when I get into the wwe in the next few years -_-

Edited by laflux

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis: I'm oh so sorry . I'll have to remember there is no diva in the title if when get into the wwe in the next few years -_-

TNA isn't a valid option for you?

@laflux: Have you ever watched TNA ? ;)

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis: I'm oh so sorry . I'll have to remember there is no diva in the title when I get into the wwe in the next few years -_-

Did I see "if" in that statement? O_O

Edited by laflux
Posted by God_Spawn
Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis: And agreed on the previous response. Paige is fantastic and AJ has been one of the top divas and I'm glad she now has that position. As much as it pains me Kaitlyn doesn't have the title, it's in a good spot and Kaitlyn is the most over diva as far as faces go and both killed it at Payback. So kudos all around to both girls and the NXT ones as well.

Posted by God_Spawn

@laflux: If I wanna be one of the best, I need to aim for the best.

Posted by God_Spawn

@laflux: And btw, Roode>>>Styles. Neyeeheh

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn:

AJ is just so adorable (although I know she's the heel) and this picture just about brings me to tears:

Sweetest thing, ever.

Edited by God_Spawn

@lykopis: I actually remember seeing that on TV as a kid, lol. It's kinda cool how things come full circle.

Edited by laflux

@god_spawn said:

@laflux: If I wanna be one of the best, I need to aim for the best.

Has that come out of "Cliche CM punk sayings of the last 2 years or something?"

@god_spawn said:

@laflux: And btw, Roode>>>Styles. Neyeeheh

I figured you might say that, but if you say TNA Styles will spring to people's minds before Roode. And from a more selfish perspective, I've always been more drawn to the high flying style of wrestling anyway.

Kinda a shame that most of the current flyers in WWE are midcards/jobbers

Anyways this is supposed to @lykopis' ask thread? Let her decide.......

Roode or Styles? (Roode cause he's from Canada >:P )

Posted by lykopis

@laflux:

Didn't Styles recently try to fight with a fan who was heckling him?

And of course Roode -- Canadian wrestlers will always, always be the best.

(TNA is a lot more acrobatic, for sure).

Posted by xxxddd

@lykopis: What keeps your head up when your day is down?

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

Can you imagine a couple referring to each other as "moon of my life" and "my sun and stars" and not sound corny?

Posted by lykopis

@xxxddd said:

@lykopis: What keeps your head up when your day is down?

Remembering how lucky I am to have been born in my country -- and talking to my landlady. She truly does not get how I can ever be down -- it's simply doesn't make sense to her. She has this lovely habit of pointing out how lucky I am (whether I am in a funk or not, lol) and she's right.

Can you imagine a couple referring to each other as "moon of my life" and "my sun and stars" and not sound corny?

I can imagine it. I can. As for not sounding corny -- of course it can't avoid being corny but I love it. I really do. :)

Edited by God_Spawn

Why am I so gorgeous and awesome?

Edited by Teerack

all the things?

Edited by Vortex13

Monkey tail, pig tail, or Ankylosaurus tail, which one would you choose to have if you had to have one?

Edited by God_Spawn

@lykopis Bump because the new notification system is bugging like crazy and we have questions that you have answers to.

Edited by lykopis

@god_spawn said:

Bump because the new notification system is bugging like crazy and we have questions that you have answers to.

So impatient -- nothing to do with your question or anything...but I shall answer.

@god_spawn said:

Why am I so gorgeous and awesome?

Well, you see, your parents were clearly the first incarnation of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and so, in conceiving you brought into the world the most aesthetically pleasing male ever to have been spawned. In fact, everyone who saw you were like, "OH MY GOD -- HE'S FREAKING GORGEOUS" and so, god_spawn was clearly the moniker you should have been saddled with from the get go.

The awesome part is due to the people you care about. You simply reflect what they are to everyone around you. No hetero. :P

Voila. Question answered.

@teerack said:

all the things?

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Edited by God_Spawn

@lykopis: Paige scream vs Melena scream. Rage in a cage! GO!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

out of everyone on comic vine, who should i eat? i am of course talking about the cannibalistic way :)

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: Paige scream vs Melena scream. Rage in a cage! GO!

LOL -- I think Paige would be in trouble.

out of everyone on comic vine, who should i eat? i am of course talking about the cannibalistic way :)

@laflux

@laflux

@laflux

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@lykopis: Mhh DEAL!

what are your thoughts one the x-men 2? :)

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis: Mhh DEAL!

what are your thoughts one the x-men 2? :)

So happy! My Rogue kept her kick@ssedness! Very excited and seeing Karima (even possessed) is amazing.

They are keeping it up and I am so relieved!

Edited by Glitch_Spawn

@lykopis I asked this question of Vortex already but I like it so I'm asking you as well.

You can chuck any one thing off the top of the Empire State building. What is it?

Posted by lykopis

@lykopis I asked this question of Vortex already but I like it so I'm asking you as well.

You can chuck any one thing off the top of the Empire State building. What is it?

Oooh -- so many things come to mind.....

One thing, eh?

I guess it would be to empty a huge bag of paper airplanes, each containing a hand written sentence from me telling whoever picked one up that they were awesome and wonderful and worth loving.

Cheesy, I know -- but I always wanted to do that. Off the CN Tower though, lol.

Posted by God_Spawn

@lykopis:

CM Punk vs Lesnar in a Paul on a Pole match. Who wins?

Edited by lykopis

@lykopis:

omg -- to even imagine....LOL!

I

cannot

stand

Lesnar.

So, I would say CM Punk would win except if I had my way, he'd throw Paul at Lesnar to really drive it home.

Seriously -- Lesnar as a wrestler really puts me off. They should get rid of him - he doesn't cut it to me as a heel - he just comes off annoying and unnecessary.

Ooooh

She

gave

him

this

treatment, lulu is serious !

Posted by lykopis

@fuchsia_nightingale:

LOL!

That's how much I cannot stand him. I am talking the actual person himself, let alone the wrestler. I just shudder in disgust when he shows up -- the whole set-up with him gets on my nerves.

O_O

@lykopis: GS got to you didn't he ? :P drinking the mark kool aid and wearing the x on your hand haha

I don't mind him as a wrestler, shouldn't be there like any other old guy from 10 years ago hehe

Edited by mrdecepticonleader

Can you look in the mirror and say Candyman five times? :D

Posted by FadeToBlackBolt

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

@lykopis: GS got to you didn't he ? :P drinking the mark kool aid and wearing the x on your hand haha

I don't mind him as a wrestler, shouldn't be there like any other old guy from 10 years ago hehe

Lesnar's the best in-ring performer the WWE has ever had, or probably will ever have. He's strong as an ox, a terrific mat wrestler and quick as Hell for his size.

Putting him against the biggest douche in the world should end only one way, with Punk dead.

Posted by laflux

@lykopis said:

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis:

I

cannot

stand

Lesnar.

You say Lesnar p!ssses you off in real life. What has he done in real life to rustle your jimmies?

@god_spawn

Lesnar's the best in-ring performer the WWE has ever had, or probably will ever have. He's strong as an ox, a terrific mat wrestler and quick as Hell for his size.

Putting him against the biggest douche in the world should end only one way, with Punk dead.

The best wars are ones you don't start yourself..............................

@laflux: Sorry, but GS and I are at an impasse with my hatred of Punk. He just doesn't let it bug him :P

Posted by laflux

@laflux: Sorry, but GS and I are at an impasse with my hatred of Punk. He just doesn't let it bug him :P

Careful now, he may start spamming Bendis material at you for that...........

Edited by God_Spawn

@laflux said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

I wouldn't do that to Fade. I may find Cena boring (I like him and respect the hell out of him...but he's stale and forced), and Fade sure as hell doesn't like Punk, but we've come to respect each other to not go to certain areas and Fade's Bendis hate is one of them.

@god_spawn said:

@laflux said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

I wouldn't do that to Fade. I may find Cena boring (I like him and respect the hell out of him...but he's stale and forced), and Fade sure as hell doesn't like Punk, but we've come to respect each other to not go to certain areas and Fade's Bendis hate is one of them.

Yep.

Also I recognise that Cena is boring (though due in large part to booking), especially on non-PPV appearances. Though I still love the guy.

Edited by Vortex13

@lykopis said:

@glitch_spawn said:

Oooh -- so many things come to mind.....

One thing, eh?

I guess it would be to empty a huge bag of paper airplanes, each containing a hand written sentence from me telling whoever picked one up that they were awesome and wonderful and worth loving.

Cheesy, I know -- but I always wanted to do that. Off the CN Tower though, lol.

My answer was Ann Coulter.

Seriously, f##k that c##t.

Posted by wildvine

I like your Av. Oh wait, not a question. Um. I like your Av? No. That's not right either....