2289 Comments
Edited by dccomicsrule2011

@lykopis said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@lykopis: How did you come up with your username.

Lykopis is the name of the mightiest Amazon warrior who protected the Amazon Queen as ferociously and as loyally as a wolf.

I love wolves. I love Amazons. I love warriors. Perfect.

:)

lol you really put thought into your username i just picked my favorite comic company and year i made they account.

Posted by lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

Yes yes YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME! :DDDD

1. what character do you hate?

2. favorite fantasy specie?

3. Favorite monster?

4. what do you want for x-23?

5. favorite color?

6. favorite characters? ALL!

7. any character you like that didn't before?

8 do you like parties?

9. THE ORIGIN OF LYKOPIS?

10. favorite story arc involving x-23?

11. favorite story arcs?

12. favorite movie ?

13. favorite book?

this is just the start ^_^

Holy mackinaw ...O_O

1) Oooh --- uhm, hate is a strong word but I know what you mean. Got a few characters that run along that theme but I am going to go with someone in the Marvel Universe to keep things simple. Hope. Because she was supposed to be so much but instead was a rip-off of Jean, Rogue and X-23 (in terms of never getting to be a little girl). Plus, Nightcrawler was sacrificed to give her character gravitas. All it did was kill one of my favourite characters. So I will blame Hope.

2) Favourite fantasy species --- never really had one but thinking about it now I am going to say mermaids. And unicorns. Always have to say unicorns (and hobbits). Gah --- so many, you released a flood gate of fantastic creatures in my mind now....

3) Godzilla. How can any monster beat Godzilla.

4) Her own series back. Pronto. -__-

5) Yellow. Love yellow.

6) All my favourite characters?? LOL --- oh wow, how the heck is that going to happen -- uhm -- Rogue, Wolverine, Gambit, X-23, Daken, Elektra, Emma, Storm, Nightcrawler, Xavier, Ms Marvel, Jessica Jones, Black Widow, Thor, Sif, The Warrior Three (including Skadihr), Loki... ooh Psylocke, Fantomax, Danielle Moonstar, wow -- Iceman and Kitty and Hellion and Wither and Jono and Dust and Blindfold and Mystique, Destiny. The Hulk (heh heh) and Witchblade and Janet Prym. Hercules! How can I forget Hercules?

Lady Mechanika and Marceline and Finn and Jake and Snow, Cinderella and Bigby from Fables. I think I am going to stop there because if I start in on -- wait -- I love the Female from the Boys. kay --- I will stop there.

7) Ha! The Hulk, Thor, Sentry and uhm -- Nightwing. >_>

8) Depends. If the party is full of people I like, I enjoy them, if not -- then I hate them. If there is a dance floor and nonstop music? Then I am good to go because that is where I will be all night and the party itself will disappear completely. :) I usually don't though.

9) Lykopis is the name of the mightiest Amazon warrior who protects the queen. She fights and is like a wolf. :)

10) I'm not allowed to say all of them? ;p Target X. (Kyle and Yost) There can be no doubt. I loved everything about it.

11) Days of Future Past, Dark Phoenix Saga, Age of Apocalypse, Manifest Destiny, Ultimatum -- in all honesty --- there isn't too many that I would consider favourites, but I do like a lot. I will choose the Phoenix Saga and Manifest Destiny. I would consider those favourites. Include Target X in that as well. :)

12) I already mentioned The Little Princess, so I will go with Amelie. That gnome. Everything about that movie -- genius.

13) I have so many books I consider favourites. I will go with Madame Bovary.

Wow -- you really had me think there. Dangerous.

Edited by lykopis

@laflux said:

@lykopis:

favorite members on Comic Vine?

Pet Peeves?

Red or Black?

Favorite Food?

Do you like my Avatar?

1) Meep --- favourite members -- that's too hard. I love interacting with everyone. Seriously. If you were to go by who I interact the most with, I would say BumbyBoo, Samimista, Aiden Cross, Hawkeye446, Joygirl, my little bro TheAcidSkull, Fuchsia Nightingale, YoungJustice, CapFanBoy, yuck --- I really hate this question, there are so many others like Blood1991, GlitchSpawn, ComicMan24, Nordok is cool and CaioTrubat and Pyrogram, White Mage, evilvegeta77 (or is it 74? lol) -- ooh --- ragdollpurps, rogue_marie, Mercy, X-35, FadeToBlackBolt, InnerVenom123 --- mrdecepticonleader...

...know what? This isn't going to work. This list will just go on and on. And the ones I mentioned are in no way lined up according to most favourite --- I am going to have to say, if there is anyone you see me replying to in a post regularly or posting on their wall, etc --- those are my favourites. Duchess! sorry --- I had to throw her in there -- but still, so much more.

2) a) People poking me. To get my attention? Especially if it's repetitive -- I turn nuclear. People who love the sound of their own voice -- you can actually hear them warm up to themselves, their own words pumping them up and driving them forward. It's like they are lost in their own little world. Freaky. And annoying.

b) Rudeness. Of any kind.

c) Comments that are followed with the words, "Just joking." I call out people all the time for this. I always will.

d) Swinging keys on your finger. They are going to go flying. They will. I can't stand it -- just waiting for it to happen, knowing it's going to happen, it's akin to watching a needle slowly press into the side of the balloon. I want to scream.

e) Not holding the door for someone.

f) Cowardice (when it comes to someone's own actions. Take it and deal with it.)

g Not getting up for an elderly person to sit in your seat while on the public transit system.

h) People ignoring people. This one especially. But I have lots more -- too much. I am working on it. ;p

3) Black. As much as I love red, black is tops. Darkness, midnight, ravens, everything is black.

4) I already mentioned green apples so I will say pasta. In any way prepared, its the perfect food.

5) Lana Del Rey is spectacular. I love your avatar. :)

Posted by laflux

@lykopis said:

@laflux said:

Do you like my Avatar?

I would follow you just for that, but alas I already am, so you will have to make do with this

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis said:

1) Meep --- favourite members -- that's too hard. I love interacting with everyone. Seriously. If you were to go by who interact the most with, I would say BumbyBoo, Samimista, Aiden Cross, Hawkeye446, Joygirl, my little bro TheAcidSkull, Fuchsia Nightingale, YoungJustice, CapFanBoy, yuck --- I really hate this question, there are so many others like Blood1991, GlitchSpawn, ComicMan24, Nordok is cool and CaioTrubat and Pyrogram, White Mage, evilvegeta77 (or is it 74? lol) -- ooh --- ragdollpurps, rogue_marie, Mercy, X-35, FadeToBlackBolt, InnerVenom123 --- mrdecepticonleader...

You're one of my favorites too along with a lot of the others you mentioned. Love you big sis. <3

Posted by lykopis

@Joygirl said:

Pirates or ninjas?!

Ninjas.

I know.

I disappoint. But you have to understand my thing for Elektra. She is just too awesome. Too everything. It's all her fault.

o-o

Posted by lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

@lykopis: What would you say if you got projected into all of human kind's mind for 30 seconds, regardless of language they understand.

This is like the question you asked but it addressed to the world instead of you giving an example.

What a question -- what an opportunity! The smart-alec in me would tell them there is no god -- that I am god and then give them particulars in regards to a time and place I will be where I will gather all the world leaders to come together and force them to stop fighting and share their wealth with the rest of the world so that no one goes hungry and everyone was equal.

But seriously, I would take the opportunity to tell everyone who special they were -- I would speak to the person, rather than the group and tell them that I believe in them, that there are people out there that do care, that do notice, that are working to make things better. Tell them to be patient and kind and helpful to those around them and to hug their children tightly to them and give due respect and real attention the wisdom the elderly try to impart to us. And that we are all equal and no one is ever worth more than another because of money, skin colour, gender and citizenship.

I don't think I could do anything to fix the world with those thirty seconds but telling people they are worthwhile, and worth loving and deserve happiness would be a great thing. :)

Posted by Glitch_Spawn

What is your favorite holiday desert?

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

Favorite song that came out in the past two years?

Edited by lykopis

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I actually do like the fact it was Ock,he is my favourite Spiderman villain,though I have drifted away from Spiderman.I never really liked him as much as his villains though.

Yeah I am kinda like that as well since I only heard about and haven't read it.

Do you like horror films? And if you do which ones do you like the best?

See? That proves right there that I am not a good Spider-Man fan but funny how you enjoy his villains more than him.

Me and horror films don't usually mix. I am the biggest wimp. The biggest. I will never watch a scary scene, I will plug my eear with pillows to drown out the scary music and screams and even then I hum to myself or get really loud with the "LA! LA! LA! LA! LAAAAAAA!!!!" which is pretty much when I get kicked out of them room if I am watching the movie with people. (Then I get all sucky because then I would be by myself in the kitchen and isn't that when the person gets killed? O_O)

That's not to say I haven't seen any. Picking one that really stuck out in my mind would be Pet Sematary.

Posted by lykopis

@White Mage said:

On a scale of 1-10 (slowest to fastest), how quickly would you adopt him?

Is there an eleven on that scale? I wouldn't even wait to -- I would be running out the door with the little guy tugged under my arm with my other arm held outwards to knock down anything in my way. ;p

@Samimista said:

Lol! Hope you don't mind this animal lover for popping in. You can actually get a Fennec Fox as a pet! I looked into it before I got my hedgehog. My parents would kill me though if I bring home another animal lol. House is like a zoo thanks to me and my animals. xD I also am fond of foxes. Especially a certain one in Metal Gear. =D

With the pictures I saw, I thought as much that they were legally adoptable but I wasn't sure? They remind me of chihuahuas.

Posted by White Mage

@lykopis: LOL

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis said:

@Samimista said:

Lol! Hope you don't mind this animal lover for popping in. You can actually get a Fennec Fox as a pet! I looked into it before I got my hedgehog. My parents would kill me though if I bring home another animal lol. House is like a zoo thanks to me and my animals. xD I also am fond of foxes. Especially a certain one in Metal Gear. =D

With the pictures I saw, I thought as much that they were legally adoptable but I wasn't sure? They remind me of chihuahuas.

I think you may have to check on where you and sign out paperwork but it certainly is possible to own one. Such cuties they are. If only ocelots would be legal again. =( I need my Shalashaska.

Fun Fact: The ocelot in Archer is named after Salvador Dali's ocelot.

Posted by Roddy010

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? And what would you do with it?

Posted by lykopis

@BumpyBoo said:

@lykopis:

1 - Will you eventually become enraged if I keep asking questions?

2 - Why?

1) Never

2) Because you are you. And you are anti-enrageable. (yes, this is a word because I made it so. This is my Ask Me thread and I have been peppering it with nonsense words from its inception.)

;p

Posted by lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

@Aiden Cross said:

Hey, an ask thread ;p

If you had the choice, what would you like to do? Share your morals/views/knowledge with children around the world OR Educate world leaders (and they'd actually listen to you in this example). And why?

Children are the harbingers of change and having the next generation be socially responsible for each other would be a dream come true for me.

If only. The way things look now are bad to say the least.

I know. :(

I gotta do something.

Posted by Joygirl

No disappoints, ninjas are my favorites too. ^_^

Posted by lykopis

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

lol you really put thought into your username i just picked my favorite comic company and year i made they account.

Makes more sense -- it's proof that I over think things. ;p

Posted by Edamame

What are your hobbies?

Posted by lykopis

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

@laflux said:

Do you like my Avatar?

I would follow you just for that, but alas I already am, so you will have to make do with this

Epic, brah ---

Edited by lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn said:

What is your favorite holiday desert?

Holiday desert...I would say shortbread cookies. Lots and lots of shortbread cookies, especially the ones that are half-dipped in chocolate.

Oh -- and candy canes. I love making them into sharp points. That's normal, right?

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

Favorite song that came out in the past two years?

I picked Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" before but there have been tonnes -- I'll go with something that is different, and this tune was constantly in my ear that I would find myself dancing no matter where I was.

"In The Dark" by DEV (video too). Just the best song to dance to. :)

(edited to add video)

Posted by mrdecepticonleader

@lykopis said:

I actually do like the fact it was Ock,he is my favourite Spiderman villain,though I have drifted away from Spiderman.I never really liked him as much as his villains though.

Yeah I am kinda like that as well since I only heard about and haven't read it.

Do you like horror films? And if you do which ones do you like the best?

See? That proves right there that I am not a good Spider-Man fan but funny how you enjoy his villains more than him.

Me and horror films don't usually mix. I am the biggest wimp. The biggest. I will never watch a scary scene, I will plug my eyes with pillows to drown out the scary music and screams and even then I hum to myself or get really loud with the "LA! LA! LA! LA! LAAAAAAA!!!!" which is pretty much when I get kicked out of them room if I am watching the movie with people. (Then I get all sucky because that would be by myself in the kitchen and then isn't that when the person gets killed? O_O)

That's not to say I haven't seen any. Picking one that really stuck out in my mind is Pet Sematary.

Ha ha sometimes.

Favourite villains?

Posted by lykopis

@Samimista said:

I think you may have to check on where you and sign out paperwork but it certainly is possible to own one. Such cuties they are. If only ocelots would be legal again. =( I need my Shalashaska.

Fun Fact: The ocelot in Archer is named after Salvador Dali's ocelot.

Very, very cool!

Edited by lykopis

@Roddy010 said:

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? And what would you do with it?

Ability to heal.

I would heal as many people as I can -- non-stop. The happiness I have seen when someone who is severely injured, or wracked with disease yet manage to recover is just -- beautiful. It is the best word for it. Can't really describe it better than that..

Pretty much the only reason why I want that power because happy-making would be the best thing in the world to be able to give.

Posted by Roddy010

@lykopis: Awesome dude :)

Posted by Enemybird

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

Edited by lykopis

@Joygirl said:

Yay. (Phew!)

@Edamame said:

What are your hobbies?

Comics (clearly) dancing, reading, live theatre, people watching, running, and listening to music -- Hard to satiate all of them but dancing comes out on top if I had to choose just one. :)

Favourite villains?

I still say Magneto. Whether he is on/off/whatever, he is still a villain in my eyes. Mystique as well and Mr. Sinister. Selene was pretty cool as are Children of the Vault but if I had to pick a recent one, I would go for Arcade. Suddenly, he's a real threat and turbo powered.

Of course there is the classic Dr. Doom and Norman Osborne (he's still a bad guy.) Pretty much it. The villains in the Marvel Universe don't really make too much of an impression with me -- when there was the Brotherhood of Mutants it was exciting (Juggernaut, Blob, etc) but now it's all over the place. Not even Sebastian Shaw means anything anymore without the HellFire Club (I won't acknowledge those brats which supposedly run the show now.)

Posted by lykopis

@Enemybird said:

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

Hey you! How are you? :)

Hmm -- best compliment. It would probably be one I received from my professor recently when I indicated I might be taking a break from school. He shook his head and simply told me, "What a selfish thing to do when so many people's futures are depending on you."

So, it was a backhanded one but the best compliment I ever received.

@lykopis said:

@Joygirl said:

Yay. (Phew!)

@Edamame said:

What are your hobbies?

Comics (clearly) dancing, reading, live theatre, people watching, running, and listening to music -- Hard to satiate all of them but dancing comes out on top if I had to choose just one. :)@mrdecepticonleader said:

Favourite villains?

I still say Magneto. Whether he is on/off/whatever, he is still a villain in my eyes. Mystique as well and Mr. Sinister. Selene was pretty cool as are Children of the Vault but if I had to pick a recent one, I would go for Arcade. Suddenly, he's a real threat and turbo powered.

Of course there is the classic Dr. Doom and Norman Osborne (he's still a bad guy.) Pretty much it. The villains in the Marvel Universe don't really make too much of an impression with me -- when their was the Brotherhood of Mutants it was exciting (Juggernaut, Blob, etc) but now it's all over the place. Not even Sebastian Shaw means anything anymore without the HellFire Club (I won't acknowledge those brats which supposedly run the show now.)

So any DC villains or aren't you as interested in DC ?

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@lykopis: WOW! your pretty awesome you know that rigth? :D

HULK IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES ! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH! you have no idea how happy that makes me !

Ok ok ! This was just the start ! ^_^

1. what do you think the colors green and yellow represent ?

2.toward which character do you have a love/hate relationship?

3. What does Thor/hulk Mean to you? and why do you like him?

4.if you could write any character, any character at all who would you write ?

5. do you like Sam from LOTR?

6. do you like frodo?

7. what do you think about marvel now?

8. whats your dream ? what do you want the most to do?( maybe this is a bit too personal)

9. favorite video game?

10. thoughts on the actor robert jr?

11. favorite slasher movie?

12. what does the bear and the wolf represent?

13. vampires or werewolfs?

14. ok this is one of my favorite riddles:

a man own a very famous shoe company, but he gets robbed every time by burglars who are never detected, in fact , some of the guards could have been involved. since this owner can't catch the crooks, he is loosing money and is soon going to be bankrupt. but he devises a plan, he moves to a nearby city( which is still far away enough) and opens a new factory, but the thing is, he doesn't close down his old one. because of this, he was never robbed again, my question to you is...WHY?

15. what do you hate and like in a person?

whoah! sorry i didn't mean to it be this long ^_^

Edited by BumpyBoo

@lykopis said:

@BumpyBoo said:

@lykopis:

1 - Will you eventually become enraged if I keep asking questions?

2 - Why?

1) Never

2) Because you are you. And you are anti-enrageable. (yes, this is a word because I made it so. This is my Ask Me thread and I have been peppering it with nonsense words from its inception.)

;p

Uh oh.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Can you speak any language other than English?

Do you ever/ have you ever picked your nose and eaten it? O_O

Are you allergic to anything?

Would you rather eat cow's eyes or sheep's testicles?

If you were a fairy, what would you want your name to be?

Have you ever losted your doggie?

Posted by Super_C

@lykopis: You have brown eyes. True or False?

Posted by Aiden Cross

Something you'd want to change about yourself and something you'd never want lose about yourself. Which are they? :)

Posted by Samimista

@BumpyBoo said:

People actually eat bull's testicles. No joke.

Favorite comic book character? Do you like Gail Simone?

Posted by lykopis

I don't really read DC -- I have tried to keep up with Wonder Woman but there isn't a villain in her book per se -- at least one worth noticing. But going by how little I do know --- I love the Joker. Who can't? He's insanely malicious. I like Lex Luthor as well but I haven't read a single Superman book (if I did, it was only in passing like the new Justice League due to the kiss-heard-around-the-world.) Harley Quinn is so cool -- I learned about her the most and then there is Poison Ivy although there is some debate as to if she was good or bad (I do believe she is villain again but not sure.)

I have heard of others (like Darkseid) but I know nothing about them. I will change that soon. Hopefully. If I have some free time. >_>

Posted by Pyrogram

@Aiden Cross: That is a nice one.

Posted by lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

@lykopis: WOW! your pretty awesome you know that rigth? :D

HULK IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES ! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH! you have no idea how happy that makes me !

Ok ok ! This was just the start ! ^_^

1. what do you think the colors green and yellow represent ?

2.toward which character do you have a love/hate relationship?

3. What does Thor/hulk Mean to you? and why do you like him?

4.if you could write any character, any character at all who would you write ?

5. do you like Sam from LOTR?

6. do you like frodo?

7. what do you think about marvel now?

8. whats your dream ? what do you want the most to do?( maybe this is a bit too personal)

9. favorite video game?

10. thoughts on the actor robert jr?

11. favorite slasher movie?

12. what does the bear and the wolf represent?

13. vampires or werewolfs?

14.ok this is one of my favorite riddles:

a man own a very famous shoe company, but he gets robbed every time by burglars who are never detected, in fact , some of the guards could have been involved. since this owner can't catch the crooks, he is loosing money and is soon going to be bankrupt. but he devises a plan, he moves to a nearby city( which is still far away enough) and opens a new factory, but the thing is, he doesn't close down his old one. because of this, he was never robbed again, my question to you is...WHY?

15. what do you hate and like in a person?

whoah! sorry i didn't mean to it be this long ^_^

(No. YOU are awesome! ;p And Hulk is because of you -- you are his biggest fan here.)

Wow. Let's get started on this new list, shall we?

1) Rogue. o-o That's the first thing that comes to mind. I push everything else out of my mind...But to be deep for a moment, yellow makes me think of warmth and comfort and safety and green makes me think of growth and renewal and strength.

2) HA! This is an awesome question. I would say Magneto. I would have said Cyclops but Magneto beats him just by a smidgen. Between his many, many reincarnations and sometimes deadly, most times psychotic mind-set -- he is just too arrogant and pompous to give thought to anyone else. Next thing you know he is saving Xavier's life (not this time, obviously) and can have insights that only someone who has truly suffered can understand. I sometimes almost but not quite feel sorry for him. And it's because of Rogue. I. Do. Not. Like. Him. Being. With. Her. Even back in the Savage Land when she was vulnerable and younger but especially now when she is mature and in control of herself and her mind.

**shudder**

There goes my appetite.

3) These are recent and it's mostly due to CVer's. (of which you are one). With Thor, there is the whole Asgardian thing going on with him -- honour and truth and his conviction to protect Earth and those he loves. The blonde thing is kind of hard to get past but he's got a helmet...I especially like the characters that surround him as well, Sif (adore her) and Loki and the Warriors Three. I like that the character is all over the Marvel Universe, Cosmos etc and despite recent depictions of him I consider him to be extremely powerful, if not the most powerful. And the dynamic of the Hulk is so relatable - the quiet, serious scientist who can contain such rage in him. Uncontrollable (used to be) and the journey to accept both sides of himself. I have a lot to catch up with the character but I am especially looking forward to it because I get to do so with a very dear and important person in my life. :)

4) X-23. I would love to write X-23. I can't help but identify with so many characters, but her story is just so powerful to me. So much to her, so much to explore, so much that can be expanded on. No one has really gone into her dark places -- just allusions to what she was forced to do and that is where I want to take her. She's grown up. Stop trying to keep her a kid -- it's insulting to a character that never got to be one.

5) Of course I love Sam. In fact, that's a good question to ask someone to determine if they value friendship or not. (goddess help them if they don't know who he is -- gah --- or LOTR..o-o)

6) Same as above -- Frodo -- he is what makes hobbit-sez, hobbit-sez...heh heh. ;p

7) MarvelNOW -- hmm. Well -- I like how it gave me a jumping point for Hulk and I love what they are doing there --- love that Sif gets to headline JIM and Fearless Defenders I have a lot of hope for plus I finally get to see Psylocke in a leadership position. However -- I don't like what is happening with the X-Men, I don't like the idea of Avengers mixed in with them and I especially am so disappointed Rogue isn't headlining anywhere. And although I really like where Legacy is going with Legion, it appears is won't survive the first round of cancellations which is unfortunate. Talk about a character so much can be explored with, especially with the death of his father.

8) My dream is to fix the world. I want to do whatever I can to lift the veil between the West and the rest of the world and have people see --- really, really see humanity. I want to encourage education -- get every child learning and exploring and questioning -- and yes, stop the horrors inflected on females. How can you get a group to stand up for themselves when they are convinced of their worthlessness outside of giving birth and taking care of the males in their lives? The answer to fixing the world is simple. Education. To both genders and make it guided by the children themselves. Within a generation you will see changes. Big, important changes that will be built upon. Ignorance is a weapon -- the worse kind. Enforcing it should never be allowed.

lol -- sorry. I can kind of go on and on. I want to be hands on and I want to learn. Then I want to help. That's my dream, pretty much.

9) Tomb Raider. I haven't played in a long time -- VERY long time but it's the only video game that grabbed my attention and held it. Lately I have sat back and watch others play --- helping here and there in terms of figuring out what to do, etc -- but Lara Croft? She is mine. I don't care that her breasts became bouncier and larger with every new release, I don't care that the shots of her got more and more sexual. She still kicked @ss and she still did it (mostly) on her own. Plus the places in the world she got to visit is like a dream to me. It's a big part of why I want to travel the world. I gotto go where Lara has gone, lol. A little worried about where they have taken her with the game about to be released in a couple of months. A weak and scared Lara is not who I know. Just hearing her scream or makes sounds of fear, instead of grunts from leaping onto ledges and hurting herself will be very difficult for me to accept.

10) I love Robert Downey Jr. Not because of Iron Man (although holy cow -- that alone would make me love him) but more because when he acts, you see him. He taps into his own personality to bring out the characters he plays and not only is that difficult, its also very brave. His genuineness and sincerity jumps off the screen - and if he really isn't genuine and/or sincere, then he is the greatest actor that has ever lived. :)

11) Oh boy --- don't watch slasher films. I can kind of sit in the same room while they are on -- but no, still don't watch them (intentionally anyway). I do enjoy ones that have fantastic and complex plot lines with a touch of mystery -- so, I think I will pick The Shining. I am kind of partial to the older films.

12) HEY! What is with these philosophical questions! I am already boring myself with my answers -- ;p

I will answer this question my way, rather than the norm -- The Bear to me represents strength -- brutal strength and to some degree, protection and stubbornness. The wolf however represents so much more --- strength too, but in character, in loyalty, in endurance, in ferociousness but only when their loved ones are threatened. Constancy as well. Wolves are so misunderstood -- they are never alone, they are always in packs and they have proven to be incredibly intelligent creatures and caring. Bears are strong and powerful -- but wolves are loyal and consistent. Bears attack mindlessly but wolves attack intelligently. Yep. I really, REALLY love wolves.

13) I love both of them, but werewolves. I should have answered your previous question about fantasy creatures by declaring werewolves, lol. Werewolves, in every interpretation are awesome.

14) I cannot tell you how long I thought about your riddle. An embarrassingly long time. But I finally got it (I hope) and its that he opened another factory (far enough away -- that was a big clue) to make only left shoes and left the old one making only right shoes. Stealing would be worthless so it was never done anymore -- lol. That is such a freaking cool riddle --- I will torment friends next week with it and let you know if they got it. (Unless I am wrong O_O)

15) I don't really hate things in people. If I would use that word --- I would say the worst thing in a person would be willful ignorance. People who refuse to ask questions -- refuse to listen -- knowingly choose to believe in something just because they want to -- not because they should. And even worse, pass that on to other people.

As for what I like in people, I would say kindness. When someone is kind, shows kindness, it reminds me that the world isn't full of selfish, cruel people. There are more kind people than not -- you see it when someone helps pick up something dropped on the floor -- when a door is held open because the person behind them has their arms full. Little kindnesses. I read this recently and it struck me for how true it was -- Little deeds done are greater than large deeds planned. I think its going to be my new motto.

Your questions are awesome -- like you.

:)

Posted by dccomicsrule2011

@lykopis: Would you rather be Omnipotent, Omniscient, or Omnipresent?

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@lykopis: you know lyk, as i was reading through your comments and answers, i say another awesome thing, i saw how kind you really are, though i really didn't think anyone could be more kind than you already were . but your answers proved me wrong again. I saw that you have a strong character, you didn't just simply answer my question, every one of your replies was given so much emotion and though that it was amazing (^__^), you're passionate about he;ping people, the happiness of other brings you joy, and that is the best kind of kindness , the only REAL type of kindness, and thats why everyone loves you. Your name is exactly the kind that describes you, the amazon protector. moreover, while everyone mostly thinks about themselves, you think about everyone else, you care about everyone, you bring the best out in people :D.

Also your a very intelligent person, which is evident in you answers :D, they're thoughtful and well organized.

and i can't believe you answered the riddle ! your answer is exactly right , and the awesome thing is that it's a real story!

Wolfs are awesome, and i can't believe you described the both the bear and the wolf so well! and the funny thing is that when you described the bear it's like my personal image appeared XD, you ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!

also only you could put up with y hulk fanboysm ^_^

and here come another swarm of QUESTIONS !!!! MUAHAHAHA

1. why did you decide to become a part-time teacher ?
  2. whats your definition of FUN?
  3. what was your favorite school subject?
  4. in your opinion whats your spirit animal?
  5. whats mine?
  6. if you could have any super power, what would it be?
  7. favorite weapon? sword, mace etc.)
  8. what does love feel like? in need the words of an expert in kind emotions
  9. what does the color red represent?
  10. imagine a small snowball, and imagine a grim lookin man pouring black mush one the snow ball, now naturally the snowball becomes dark and the mush spreads.....what does this symbolically represent?
  11. do you believe in love at first sight? seems impossible for me though :P
  12. do you watch Dan VS?
  13. i think that people can far more evil and brutal than animals, do you agree or disagree, and why?
  14. which comic book character do you think you are most similar too in different traits?
  15. form our talks i really like to her your opinion....what kind of a person am i?

and thanks for being awesome, sorry for all these weird questions.

@lykopis said:

I don't really read DC -- I have tried to keep up with Wonder Woman but there isn't a villain in her book per se -- at least one worth noticing. But going by how little I do know --- I love the Joker. Who can't? He's insanely malicious. I like Lex Luthor as well but I haven't read a single Superman book (if I did, it was only in passing like the new Justice League due to the kiss-heard-around-the-world.) Harley Quinn is so cool -- I learned about her the most and then there is Poison Ivy although there is some debate as to if she was good or bad (I do believe she is villain again but not sure.)

I have heard of others (like Darkseid) but I know nothing about them. I will change that soon. Hopefully. If I have some free time. >_>

Cool

Are there any characters you really dont like?

Edited by lykopis

@BumpyBoo said:

Uh oh.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Can you speak any language other than English?

Do you ever/ have you ever picked your nose and eaten it? O_O

Are you allergic to anything?

If you were a fairy, what would you want your name to be?

Have you ever losted your doggie?

1) I can speak French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. I am getting into Esperanto -- which is this really cool universal language that takes bits and pieces of most languages so that when you visit a country, it will be easier for the locals to understand you and you understand them. I should learn Mandarin, Cantonese, Urdu, Arabic and Farsi but they are so complex -- so difficult and not just the speaking, but the writing of them. Immersion is my goal with them. :)

Honestly, once you get a handle of a Latin-based language, the others aren't so hard but I heard the Welsh dialect is atrocious. I am sure I could never understand one of THOSE people...

2) Yep. I have. I am a curious person and I did. Salty and gooey as I recall. Along those same lines I tasted ear-wax as well. Horrible. Do not try it.

3) Metal. Very allergic to metal. Any kind and its branched out into gold I think. You press something metal against my skin and the outline of it will show. Its a pain -- no costume jewelry for me (I still wear it sometimes, but I pay for it) and jeans can be a bother if the zipper touches my bare skin. One time for a wedding (Indian -- so beautiful) I had this gold coloured body spray put along my arms, neck, collarbone -- anything exposed and ...well...let's just say it was one of the most painful, uncomfortable and embarrassing nights of my life. ;p

4) Cow's eyes would be pretty hard to chow down on so I am going with sheep's testicles. Like mentioned, there are bull testicles served and round these parts we refer to them as prairie oysters. Seriously. And yes, I have had haggis before. So sheep's testicles would be a delicacy in comparison. Add to that my extreme sense of taste? MmmMmm -- it's a feast not to be forgotten.

5) Awh --- what a cool question! I think something flowerbased or Elvenish? Hmm -- Calliope. LOL -- totally not the direction I was going but it popped into my head suddenly and I like it! Calliope.

6) I have Losted My Doggie so many times, I think its chronic. Yes. I am fairly certain I chronically Losted My Doggie many, many times!

;P

@Super_C:

True. I have brown eyes.

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Lol! I didn't know it had an actual name to it. I recall at first hearing about it from another friend.

I see you mentioned earlier Lara Croft is yours, can we share her? We could have a custody thing over her if you'd like. I have such a girl crush on the new Lara Croft lol.

Posted by Super_C

@lykopis: You know, for a sec I thought you were going to ignore my last question.

But now I see you were just saving the best for last. True or false?

Posted by BumpyBoo

@lykopis said:

1) I can speak French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. I am getting into Esperanto -- which is this really cool universal language that takes bits and pieces of most languages so that when you visit a country, it will be easier for the locals to understand you and you understand them. I should learn Mandarin, Cantonese, Urdu, Arabic and Farsi but they are so complex -- so difficult and not just the speaking, but the writing of them. Immersion is my goal with them. :)

Honestly, once you get a handle of a Latin-based language, the others aren't so hard but I heard the Welsh dialect is atrocious. I am sure I could never understand one of THOSE people...

Byddwch yn hiliol :P

Hehehehe! I can't believe you would eat testicles, that has made my day **shoulder punch and a wink** You're alright, kid :P

As always, your answers are thoughtful, surprising, and hilarious. Sorry, hun, but I am gonna have to go compile some more. This is too much fun >:D

Posted by lykopis

@Aiden Cross said:

Something you'd want to change about yourself and something you'd never want lose about yourself. Which are they? :)

(Dammit -- I am going to smack you.)

Well, I would probably want to change how upset I get when I see unfairness. When something is so blatantly wrong -- just so so wrong and unfair, I have to point it out. I have to do something -- anything -- to make it right. Whether its bullying or racism or sexism (both ways) or homophobia, I can't stay quiet, I get very vocal. And I put everything I have into it -- it kind of consumes me which is not good because clearly I am not always going to fix it or change people's minds. I still haven't got over how unfair life can be. The kid in me wants to believe the good guy always wins. But they don't. So that is what I would change -- the ability to pick and choose my battles instead of taking on every one that I see.

As for what I never want to lose about myself is my belief in humanity. That humanity is wonderful and incredible and full of potential and beauty. Just look at everything humanity has achieved so far -- from inventions to art to architecture to everything. All because of our intelligence and ability to create. So I don't want to lose that -- I don't want apathy to get a hold of me and I don't want to give in to personal pain and loss when it's all part and parcel of life. I never want to lose my conviction to help -- no matter how big or small the effort -- no matter who it is. I think my biggest nightmare would be for me to walk down the street and not even notice the schizophrenic panhandler who is too malnourished to be able to ask for change but instead wears a torn piece of cardboard with the words "Change Please?" across his frail chest.

Now I am all melancholy and think'y'. Grr, you!

@Samimista said:

Favorite comic book character? Do you like Gail Simone?

Rogue -- my sassy, southern belle with the saucy wink. :) And yes, I like Gail Simone -- still kind of confused what's happening to her though since they pulled her so abruptly off her last book. She sounds excited about whatever is lined up for her next so whatever it is -- I am in. :)

@lykopis: Lol! I didn't know it had an actual name to it. I recall at first hearing about it from another friend.

I see you mentioned earlier Lara Croft is yours, can we share her? We could have a custody thing over her if you'd like. I have such a girl crush on the new Lara Croft lol.

I know, right? It took me a long time to be convinced someone wasn't having some fun at my expense when I first heard the term but yep -- prairie oysters. I still laugh whenever I think of it -- prairie oysters -- such a funny but appropriate term for them, isn't it? ;p

And of COURSE we shall share Lara! How can I keep anything away from my little sis, right? <3

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Aw Rogue. <3 I like her too. Jean's my girl though. I'd just wish she'd get less hate and a better writer. I really am curious too. I love Gail. She's the best writer for Babs in my opinion. I'm just glad DC rehired her but they were out of their mind to fire her to begin with. Hooray! =D I never played Tomb Raider but the new one coming out will be my first. That's the one I'll be doing commentary on. I just love how strong willed she is. Really a doll. I might join and create more questions for you. >=D Muwhahahaha!

Posted by lykopis

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@lykopis: Would you rather be Omnipotent, Omniscient, or Omnipresent?

Omniscient. Nothing beats knowing everything. The other two don't impress me at all and the argument that omnipotent means you can make yourself all-knowing and omnipresent is a total cop-out, lol.

Posted by Glitch_Spawn

@lykopis:

Superman The Movie or Batman (1989)?

And why.

Posted by lykopis

@Super_C said:

@lykopis: You know, for a sec I thought you were going to ignore my last question.

But now I see you were just saving the best for last. True or false?

Erm..true. Of course I saved the best for last...>_>

Are there any characters you really dont like?

Hope -- from the X-Men. Cannot stand her -- why oh why was she ever created? I don't get it --- all this hoopla -- an entire town destroyed -- her powers a rip-off of other characters -- this attempt by Marvel to shove her down our throats and ultimately -- she did nothing. Honestly. Nothing. Yeah yeah phoenix force -- yadda yadda -- still a joke. What the heck was so special about the Five Lights then (although there were more like that baby) I mean -- it's like a five minute windup for a joke and then -- flat. Most lamest punchline ever.

Surge was another for a while -- her whole "tough-as-nails" shtick she had going on before Laura (X-23) went off on her own was smack-worthy. I don't have much sympathy for characters who storm about with chips on their shoulders. When there are ones like Beak who manage to still keep themselves kind and upbeat despite their physical mutations, its hard to give room for others who don't. People with chips on their shoulders are selfish -- they make everyone around them suffer without caring if there are others who have just as much right to be upset with their lot in life.

Julian was going to be one of them (characters I don't like) but I just resent the way he was dealt with at the end of X-23's latest series. He wasn't such an @ss last I saw him on panel (not counting whatever they did with him in Jean's Institute) and frankly, I am still hoping someone will correct that.

So really, just two I don't like. If you asked me this question two years ago, I would have riddled off all the big ones over at DC (excluding Wonder Woman). I talked smack about them all - **gulp** - but I have grown since then...

Posted by Hawkeye446

@lykopis said:

@BumpyBoo said:

What is your favourite.....

Word?

Colour?

Day?

Animal?

Place?

Most of these change but as right now...

Word = Marinade. I use that word a lot. To encourage thinking.

Colour = Yellow. And this remains constant. I adore it.

Day = Uhm, this changes but as of right now -- I would say Wednesday. It's my busiest day.

Animal = This is constant as well. Wolf. Always, always the wolf. ;)

Place = Somewhere quiet. Anywhere where I can be alone and not be seen, yet can watch the world pass by. Like under a tree in a park, on top of a building or fire escape looking down and/or around or sitting on a bench in the middle of the afternoon when most people are in school/work. Places where you suddenly find yourself removed from everything around you. I actively search out for spots like that a lot.

Lovely questions, my friend. :)

Now if I were to psycho-analyse you.... ;)