42 Comments
Posted by CyberWarrior
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Listen... Um... I know that doin' this takes time, but could update the topic? )

I haven't found anything noteworthy.

Posted by CyberWarrior

@theacidskull: Listen... Um... I know that doin' this takes time, but could update the topic? )

Posted by ShadowPro

loco, I lve it

Posted by darktiger

yessir ive credit where credit is do

Edited by CyberWarrior

Awesome scans

I think everybody's gonna admit with it)

Posted by darktiger

Awesome scans

Edited by Cgoodness

Pain Resistance

Is able to hang with hellstorm while going through unimaginable pain

Posted by CyberWarrior

@Rainja: mhhh well to be honest, even though i would have like venom to win, he still would have lost, the U-foes are too powerful, especially Vector ( though he wasn't Involved) and ironclad just had an amp, so even though it would have been an awesome fight, i don't think he could have won:(

Don't know if Venom could pull of the majority here, but I'm pretty sure that they could have a draw on this one.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Venom had a great feat in his latest issue. He kept trucking after slash from a shield, 3 explosive arrows, 1 sonic arrow, and a punch from an allegedly Spider-Man strength level character.

I\m Planning to Update it today :P, just been REALLY lazy lol. Venoms Damage soak really got a lot stronger after Rick Left the series.

Totaly. Before he was knocked out by a single flame- sonic- shot, meanwhile now, he can resist Hellstrom's flames!

Damn Straight :)

Edited by CyberWarrior

@k4tzm4n said:

Venom had a great feat in his latest issue. He kept trucking after slash from a shield, 3 explosive arrows, 1 sonic arrow, and a punch from an allegedly Spider-Man strength level character.

I\m Planning to Update it today :P, just been REALLY lazy lol. Venoms Damage soak really got a lot stronger after Rick Left the series.

Totaly. Before he was knocked out by a single flame- sonic- shot, meanwhile now, he can resist Hellstrom's flames!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@k4tzm4n said:

Posted by k4tzm4n

Staff
Posted by CyberWarrior

@cyberwarrior said:

@thexx said:

Great job man. i was never a fan of Venom until Flash became Venom. So again awesome job man.

Same story here.

To bad this wasn't edited recsently...

patience man, patience.

As long you don't forget about this, I'm fine. :)

Edited by Cgoodness

The Circle of Four is what really made me love this character

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@thexx said:

Great job man. i was never a fan of Venom until Flash became Venom. So again awesome job man.

Same story here.

patience man, patience.

Edited by CyberWarrior

@thexx said:

Same story here.

Posted by darktiger

@hectorsquall said:

@TheAcidSkull: REALLY?!!

Posted by Oscars94

@Rainja: I think the U-Foes acted like proper civilians by killing civilians but I liked the fact Flash couldn't save everyone because these guys are "Hulk" level threats.

Posted by ThexX

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Rainja: mhhh well to be honest, even though i would have like venom to win, he still would have lost, the U-foes are too powerful, especially Vector ( though he wasn't Involved) and ironclad just had an amp, so even though it would have been an awesome fight, i don't think he could have won:(

Posted by Rainja

Thanks acid for uploading this battle with the UFO's . On a different note, he was doing very good against them until the UFO's decided to start playing dirty by killing civilians, how do y'all think it would have went if the symbiote actually took control and started to battle them?

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Rainja:

Update!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Rainja said:

Awesome post bro, Flash has great character development butttttt,I wanna see more symbiote and I want Venom to go back to rougue lethal protector days,it doesn't even have to have Brock as the host(I would prefer though) but I want to see more "unleashed venom" because originally venom at his core venom is a monstrous and twisted version spiderman, Venom with guns is just as ridiculous as Hulk,Juggernautt ,Thor,Wolverine starting use guns,which would be fucking bullshit, In flash case it's kind Of understandable but never justifiable to me as a Venom fan. That what if comic of the 90's of What if punisher got the Venom symbiote,is the perfect example of how "venom" should be with a militant host not what I have been seeing in the most recent years,I mean it probably wouldn't be so bad if the actual symbiote appeared more often in terms of personality hopefully in the future this willw be rectified.

thanks!

i said this in another post :). brock is the ultimate venom , he is spider-man dark reflection, while flash bring something different to the table ! while brock was a better venom , flash is a great soldier, and according to venom 27.1 we might even see more simbiot action :D

Posted by Rainja

Awesome post bro, Flash has great character development butttttt,I wanna see more symbiote and I want Venom to go back to rougue lethal protector days,it doesn't even have to have Brock as the host(I would prefer though) but I want to see more "unleashed venom" because originally venom at his core venom is a monstrous and twisted version spiderman, Venom with guns is just as ridiculous as Hulk,Juggernautt ,Thor,Wolverine starting use guns,which would be fucking bullshit, In flash case it's kind Of understandable but never justifiable to me as a Venom fan. That what if comic of the 90's of What if punisher got the Venom symbiote,is the perfect example of how "venom" should be with a militant host not what I have been seeing in the most recent years,I mean it probably wouldn't be so bad if the actual symbiote appeared more often in terms of personality hopefully in the future this willw be rectified.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92 said:

Nice :) Since Minimum Carnage i'm starting to like Rambo-Venom now.

he is awesome , rick remmender did an awesome job with venom and bunn has been doing pretty well so far :D, he brings something new to the table unlike brock or gargan ( worst venom ever) .

What about his fight with Spider-Man. And for the record Angelo was the worst Venom ever.

to me that fight with spider-man wasn't that impressive. angelo in't qualified as venom since the only reason the writer let him have the symbiot was because it had to be transferred to gargan. but if we consider that gargan is still the 2nd worst venom.

He did throw a Police armored van with alot of punch though. It was more impressive for Spider-Man admittedly, who was able to go toe to toe with him even after he vulked out.

i agree, that one should be in a spider-man respect thread :)

Posted by laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92 said:

he is awesome , rick remmender did an awesome job with venom and bunn has been doing pretty well so far :D, he brings something new to the table unlike brock or gargan ( worst venom ever) .

What about his fight with Spider-Man. And for the record Angelo was the worst Venom ever.

to me that fight with spider-man wasn't that impressive. angelo in't qualified as venom since the only reason the writer let him have the symbiot was because it had to be transferred to gargan. but if we consider that gargan is still the 2nd worst venom.

He did throw a Police armored van with alot of punch though. It was more impressive for Spider-Man admittedly, who was able to go toe to toe with him even after he vulked out.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92 said:

Posted by laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92 said:

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Gargan was the ultimate jobber. Honestly he should have dawfed both Brock and Flash in physical stats.

maybe so, but AS for what venom represents, he was the worst, i prefer flash even though he was wearer

Posted by Strider92

@TheAcidSkull: Gargan was the ultimate jobber. Honestly he should have dawfed both Brock and Flash in physical stats.

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

Posted by Strider92

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@hectorsquall said:

it's what i've heard, lets hope it TRUE !!!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@hectorsquall said:

@TheAcidSkull: Great job with this respect thread and yep, Agent Venom is really an awesome and badass character! Even after losing his legs and all he's been through he still managed to overcome his demons and continue to be a great soldier and a true hero. Very inspiring.

However!!!

Venom # 18

Venom VS. Toxin !

Venom #21

Agent Venom VS Tox....wait why do i get the feeling that this has been done before.....

There are no words strong enough to describe how disappointed and disgusted I was to see what happened to Eddie Brock and Toxin/Pat...

thanks, and i agree on brock, but they say anti-venom will be back in MN !, hope it's true :D

Posted by hectorsquall

@TheAcidSkull: Great job with this respect thread and yep, Agent Venom is really an awesome and badass character! Even after losing his legs and all he's been through he still managed to overcome his demons and continue to be a great soldier and a true hero. Very inspiring.

However!!!

Venom # 18

Venom VS. Toxin !

Venom #21

Agent Venom VS Tox....wait why do i get the feeling that this has been done before.....

There are no words strong enough to describe how disappointed and disgusted I was to see what happened to Eddie Brock and Toxin/Pat...

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@fodigg said:

I love Flash-Venom. It's one of the greatest things to come out of the Spider-Man books in a long, long time.

As for Brock, I preferred him as a sort of "Van Helsing of symbiotes" more than Anti-Venom or, I suppose, as Toxin. I thought that's where they were going with him.

thanks, glad you share my opinion. as fer brock , i did like him as anti-venom, and the val helsing take was cool , i didn't like toxin, they say ant-venom will be back in MN

Posted by fodigg
Posted by jashro44

@TheAcidSkull: No problem.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@jashro44 said:

Very nice all though just 1 minor comment, in venom #6 that was actually spider-king (which is captain america), not kaine.

Posted by jashro44

Very nice all though just 1 minor comment, in venom #6 that was actually spider-king (which is captain america), not kaine.