13 Comments
Posted by 4donkeyjohnson

"Their one mission is to protect the US and her assets at any cost and to anybody's knowledge, they do not exist. They are off the books and answer to one man and one man only. He and the Secretary of Defense are the only ones who know of their existence" These sentences seem to contradict each other. I get what you mean but, do you see what I'm saying? They don't exist and answer to one man but two men know about their existence...seems convuluted. Overrall it's an interesting read, but I seem to detect a lack of super heroes so far...

Posted by Sean_Zeraz

ERMAHGERD! I love it xD

Posted by Brazen_Intellect

@Mercy_:

Never could get into writing fan-fic myself, always more interested in the interactive quality of RPG. The mystery of not being able to plan out the whole story and be forced to make it up on the fly had higher appeal.

It's good your branching out into non VineVerse subjects, spend too much time on one subject and you will find yourself with terminal writers block. Variety is good for the writing soul.

Posted by Mercy_

@Brazen_Intellect: I generally post all my fan-fics in the RPG section as they have to do with already established Vine characters. The ones about Renegade get posted here as they don't.

Well :)

Edited by Brazen_Intellect

At first I thought you posted an RPG thread in the wrong section, did not know you were also into fan-fic as well.

Interesting concept, curious to see where you will take it

Posted by The Poet

@Mercy_: oh, forgot to say this a few days ago because of a storm which knocked out my power...

good job.

side note: someone forgot to submit this to the showcase thread :P (done, but even still for shame! :P )

Posted by Mercy_

@Surkit said:

What would happen if Black Widow had a love child with tony stark, and that love child was put ino a call of duty game? This. Bangin concept and story

I love you <3

Posted by Surkit

What would happen if Black Widow had a love child with tony stark, and that love child was put ino a call of duty game? This. Bangin concept and story

Posted by TheCannon

@Project_Worm said:

Wow. This really is awesome. I was confused for a minute at the beginning but great job regardless.

This.

Posted by Mercy_

Thanks guys <3

Posted by Ishin

Amazing.

Posted by Project_Worm

Wow. This really is awesome. I was confused for a minute at the beginning but great job regardless.

Posted by Quintus_Knightfall

Awesome