26 Comments
Posted by batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice set up

Posted by joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Thanks, I'm hoping people can come up with some interesting characters to populate this world

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

sounds cool

Posted by joshmightbe

@spiderbat87: thanks

Posted by AweSam

I'll start working on my character once I finish my next X-Faction and Spectre chapters.

Posted by joshmightbe

@AweSam: Cool, I'm putting my own together right now. I still have a lot to get done in Iron Age as well tho

Posted by joshmightbe

I posted my first full chapter today

Posted by BlackArmor

Awesome I'll try to have my first chapter written by Monday

Posted by joshmightbe

@BlackArmor: cool thanks

Posted by batkevin74

@BlackArmor:looking forward to seeing your stuff

Posted by BlackArmor

@batkevin74: I hope to have it up by tomorrow night

Posted by 4donkeyjohnson

So this where this Splicer stuff began, nice. It's a bit short but it is the prologue so I really have nothing to complain about :) So quite a lot of people are 'spliced', do they all have powers though or is it just like a random fluke that, say Billy got powers but Bradley did not for an example.

Posted by joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: Not all of them have powers but they all are pretty much peak human since that was pretty much the whole point of splicing the kids in the first place. And as I've pointed out in The Corp splicer kids are immune to Cancer

Posted by 4donkeyjohnson

Bumped, because it's good :)

Posted by joshmightbe

bump cause new Splicers will be up soon

Edited by batkevin74

Ancient history bump :)

Posted by joshmightbe
Posted by joshmightbe

Screw it there will be a new chapter of the Corps up by Tuesday. I don't even care if anyone reads it or not anymore.

Posted by batkevin74

@joshmightbe:Sometimes you just gotta write, bit like my Criminal Enterprise. I enjoyed writing it but only a few people read it and after 5 chapters I stopped. I'm glad that you're more persistent than I am

Posted by joshmightbe

Bump

Posted by joshmightbe

Bump

Posted by batkevin74
Posted by lykopis

Very interested and that was very cool to read. I think you have a really great set up here -- I know I love your series (and **ahem** waiting for more PLEASE).

Edited by joshmightbe
Edited by RedHood13

@joshmightbe: Would they have powers that are more like suspended abilities that Humans have or could they have unique powers. Like Captain America powers or Superman powers

Posted by joshmightbe

@redhood13: Their basically the same as mutants in Marvel, they could have virtually any power but I try to avoid reality manipulators.