25 Comments
Posted by TDK_1997

@IrishX: I'm a big fan of Wolverine myself and I really like what you have done.

Posted by IrishX
@TDK_1997: Thanks mate.
Posted by TDK_1997

Amazingly done!

Posted by lykopis

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@IrishX said:
@lykopis: Thanks. I'm glad people are getting another chance to see the list as well.
@Rabbitearsblog: Can't wait to see the next Wolverine movie take place in Japan. A lot of my favorite stories involve his time there.
Me too!!

**sneaks in**

Me three!

**sneaks out**

Posted by Rabbitearsblog
@IrishX said:
@lykopis: Thanks. I'm glad people are getting another chance to see the list as well.  
@Rabbitearsblog: Can't wait to see the next Wolverine movie take place in Japan. A lot of my favorite stories involve his time there.
Me too!!
Posted by IrishX
@lykopis: Thanks. I'm glad people are getting another chance to see the list as well.  
Posted by Rabbitearsblog

I loved #4!  Wolverine's time in Japan has remained to be one of the greatest Wolverine stories I had ever read next to his Weapon X story!

Posted by lykopis

How did I miss this?!?

I love this list --- fantastic picks and so many memories nudged. Well done!

Posted by IrishX
@feebadger @SoA: Thanks again. Always appreciated.
Posted by SoA

very cool little tribute

Posted by feebadger

And, besides a fantastic list (though i'd disagree with your top choices ;P) SOMEone's got to also give you much applause for your layout of hte list. Must have taken you ages. Nice design, man!

Posted by The Impersonator

Awesome list, bub.

Posted by IrishX
@Skunkstein: Thank you sir. Appreciated.
Posted by Skunkstein

Sick dude! These are awesome brah!

Posted by IrishX
@The Poet: Thanks mate. I love when characters suit up ha ha. The number one is by one of my absolute favorite artists Jae Lee and one of my favorite stories is The Divine Comedy so you throw the two of them together and it's perfection.
Posted by The Poet

44 and 28 are cool. I actully thought 4 would be #1, but the first one does look cool...

Posted by IrishX
@X35: Ha. Well it's two of my favorites characters done in the style of the Maxx (which I loved the MTV animated series back when). Sam Kieth's art doesn't work for everything but I thought that one was cool. It's funny that it's got the same scene really as my #2 done by Ron Garney.
Posted by X35

@IrishX: Well, all these covers are pretty good too, so it's understandable.

Except this:

That era of marvel comics presents covers are hideous with the surreal Wolverines. You could make a whole topic dedicated to those atrocities.

Posted by IrishX
@god_spawn@RazzaTazz@ragdollpurps@ReVamp@TheGoldenOne:  Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

@X35: Thanks. I def. love those covers as well. I did consider the Weapon X one but I have to admit I forgot about the Fallen Son one (which is great).  There's a lot of good ones I had to leave out and it does kinda suck that I had to leave out some cool ones from the X-Titles also but I had to limit myself somehow.
Posted by TheGoldenOne
Awesome.
Posted by ReVamp

45, 40, 3 are pretty sweet.

Posted by X35

All of 'em are pretty great.

But I am surprised my two favorites were missed out!

Posted by ragdollpurps

Good choices. Definitely agree with most.

Posted by RazzaTazz

Nice

Posted by God_Spawn

Sick.

Moderator Online